Helldude is here.

helldude

Rookie
Aug 30, 2021
Hi. What makes me a helldude? Because I can see into the future. And it doesn't look good. Though to me the present doesn't look good either. But to some of you it may seem to be heaven.

An elderly lady may happen by soon to offer you some "Welcome!" snacks.

But, then again, you already know that.

Hi. What makes me a helldude? Because I can see into the future. And it doesn't look good. Though to me the present doesn't look good either. But to some of you it may seem to be heaven.
Do you have garden gnomes?

Cultsmasher again haha....and I'm still relatively new and know the name now
Appears like at some point everyone is cultsmasher. I think they even accused me of it. I think it was becasue of my user name at the time, miketxsmasher.

Appears like at some point everyone is cultsmasher. I think they even accused me of it. I think it was becasue of my user name at the time, miketxsmasher.

He doesn't quit. This is seriously like the 40th time he's tried to come back. Maybe even more than that.

Same with this Ropey character. I was accused of being a Ropey for a spell

Cultsmasher is a neo-Nazi who we banned from here years ago and he's never stopped trying to sock back in. We usually catch him right away because he's not bright enough to conceal his true identity, but sometimes he slips through and we don't notice for a few days.

Cultsmasher again haha....and I'm still relatively new and know the name now

Is he anything like the Toe Cutter?

Toecutterbw2.jpg

Forum List

Back