Heckler chants ‘F–k Joe Biden’ throughout primetime speech

WHY does THAT matter NOW?
Republicans are scared when citizens vote.

The Electoral College is composed of 538 individual electors -- people from all 50 states and the District of Columbia, who represent the popular vote in each state. When a candidate wins a state, their designated slate of electors gets to participate in the Electoral College process.

This group of electors meets in the statehouse at a designated date in December. They sign certificates, officially casting their vote for president. This is a ceremonial process, and the outcome is essentially a foregone conclusion. (In very rare cases, an elector goes "faithless," by voting for someone other than the candidate who won the popular vote in their state.)

Trump allies tried to supplant President Joe Biden's authentic electors with fake Republican electors in seven key states, who could've theoretically thrown the entire election to Trump.
and now comes the TDS,, I do feel sorry for you guys sometimes,, but I get over it,,

Heckler chants ‘F–k Joe Biden’ throughout primetime speech​

173a59f86f84&u=a1aHR0cHM6Ly9ueXBvc3QuY29tLzIwMjIvMDkvMDEvaGVja2xlci1jaGFudHMtZi1rLWpvZS1iaWRlbi10aHJvdWdob3V0LXByaW1ldGltZS1zcGVlY2gv&ntb=1
2 Aug 2022 ~~ By Steven Nelson

President Biden’s primetime speech from Philadelphia was interrupted Thursday by a heckler who chanted “F–k Joe Biden” throughout the 24-minute address, which focused on slamming former President Donald Trump as a threat to democracy.
The anti-Biden activist bellowed his profane message with such clarity that it was audible not only to Biden but to anyone listening on the official White House video feed.

Commentary:
At least the heckler made sense as compared to this list of cliches in search of a thought.
So, by disagreeing to this delusional guy named Biden, we are a threat? So much for Biden as unifier of our country. I didn't know Americans were obligated to be only Democrats. I thought we had a free country to choose our parties, our preferences. We are now a THREAT? I am surprised we weren't called Deplorable as another delusional person once declared. How sad. Here I thought name-calling was something little school kids did. Obviously, Joey should keep that helmet on when riding his bike or walking up step, he has obviously bumped his head one-time too many. If someone wants to vote Democrat, I wouldn't call them any names, or condemn them as Joe has done.
Seems Biden's audience was almost 50 people They didn't dare throw the guy out as the cameras would have shown live what are now being posted all over the internet- No one Showed Up to hear Joe.
BTW haven't you heard? In today's CNN and WAPO -- Dems are now out-polling Republicans in an unbelievable twist! And I do mean unbelievable. Even Joe is polling above his normal low thirties.
He probably already has a letter from the IRS in his mailbox.

Forum List

Back