Biden gives campaign speech at South Carolina church

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
WHITE HOUSE

1704813676896.png

Biden speech in South Carolina church interrupted by protesters​

Chants of “cease-fire now” were eventually drowned out by “four more years” at the campaign event.

Protesters calling for a ceasefire in the Israel-Hamas conflict interrupted President Joe Biden’s campaign speech Monday at a historic South Carolina church.

A handful of protesters, chanting “ceasefire now,” were quickly shouted down by chants of “four more years” by supporters, during Biden’s speech at Mother Emanuel AME Church in Charleston, the site of the 2015 murders of nine people by a white supremacist.

“I understand their passion,” Biden said, acknowledging the protesters, as well as a rift that’s divided some within the Democratic Party. “I’ve been quietly working with the Israeli government to get them to reduce and significantly get out of Gaza.”

"Quietly working my ass!" yelled one protestor, "You are a Jew loving bastard who called Hamas a terrorist group!"

"Enough of that!" chided Biden, "I am here to address White Supremacy because it is the single biggest threat to us all and how Donald Trump is Hitler. Sure, I said Hamas was a terrorist group cuz they murdered 1200 Jewish women and children on 10/7, but say crap like that all the time, like saying I had no knowledge of my son's business deals. But if the truth be known, Hamas is not as bad as Trump and his band of murderous white supremacists."

"Gas the Jews!" yelled another protestor.

"I sympathize with ya", said Joe, "But stop it. We need to unite under our hate for Trump that half the country supports that are all systemically racist. We can bring the country together again and preserve democracy by keeping him off the ballot, but we need all of your support to do that."

Well said Mr. President, well said.

Last edited:
"I've been in more black churches than black people."

democrats are tougher than an airport steak (they kill babies and cut wieners off of kids) but even their collective skin has to be crawling every time this bed-shitting fucktard is trotted out to a podium. :laughing0301:

What in the wide world of fuck is going to come out of that diseased hole next?

"I've been in more black churches than black people."

democrats are tougher than an airport steak (they kill babies and cut wieners off of kids) but even their collective skin has to be crawling every time this bed-shitting fucktard is trotted out to a podium. :laughing0301:

What in the wide world of fuck is going to come out of that diseased hole next?
You're problem is you need to learn to express yourself.

Just come out and say what you mean.

:auiqs.jpg:

comment: Biden is a pathological liar.

During a campaign event in Charleston, South Carolina on Monday, President Biden told a story about his involvement in the civil rights movement in Delaware; “I’ve spent more time in the Bethel AME Church in Wilmington, Delaware, than most people I know, black or white, have spent in that church because that’s where I started a civil rights movement…” Biden said.

It is amazing that in the old days Christians would argue on who was the best denomination. Today it is simple. Scripture cannot be changed for the benefit of how people want to live. Joe going to any Church then it is a false church.

Forum List

Back