Joe Biden highlifgts threat to American democracy

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

The BBC are saying that he has done the sums and doesnt feel that he needsto placate the maga crowd any more.
He must feel that the "fascist" demographic is not strong enough to defeat him. That may change dependant on who the GOP bring in to replace the failing Trump.

Last edited:

The BBC are saying that he has one the sums and doesnt feel that he needsto placate the maga crowd any more.
He must feel that the "fascist" demographic is not strong enough to defeat him. That may change dependant on who the GOP bring in to replace the failing Trump.
Thats right, he stood in front of the cameras and showed everyone who the biggest threat to democracy is.

The BBC are saying that he has one the sums and doesnt feel that he needsto placate the maga crowd any more.
Again, Commie.....he and you are the fascists and everyone knows it. Mr. Babble ranting anything different is laughed at by real Americans. Tick tick tick Dimmer.

What the? You drinking again? That first sentence needs some work dude.and what does the word highlifgts even mean?

I wonder how long after the war Nazi's shut up and stopped admitting they were Nazi's?

BTW, Bush stole 2000 and 2004 because he only had to steal one state each year. He had operatives in place. Ken Blackwell and the owner of Diebold Voting Machines in Ohio and his brother in Florida in 2000.

And Roger Stone was involved in 2000 and 2020 riots??? He coordinated with Proud Boys and other groups? The same guy Trump pardoned?

Republicans are Nazi's before the Nazi's took over. It's like we are in Germany 1938

Billions of people all around the world were uplifted by Bidens historic speech! At no point did anyone think, "this senile old fuck is a god damn retard". Biden is basically a combination of Ghandi and Hercules.

The BBC are saying that he has done the sums and doesnt feel that he needsto placate the maga crowd any more.

The democrats have moved ahead in the national generic ballot congressional polls. I guess they wanted Joe to reframe the narrative for the general election this fall. As for 2024, I don't expect Biden or Trump to be on the ballot.

I wonder how long after the war Nazi's shut up and stopped admitting they were Nazi's?

BTW, Bush stole 2000 and 2004 because he only had to steal one state each year. He had operatives in place. Ken Blackwell and the owner of Diebold Voting Machines in Ohio and his brother in Florida in 2000.

And Roger Stone was involved in 2000 and 2020 riots??? He coordinated with Proud Boys and other groups? The same guy Trump pardoned?

Republicans are Nazi's before the Nazi's took over. It's like we are in Germany 1938

Keep up with the whole "Bush stole it" bullshit. It just makes you look even more moronic than you currently look.

You still have no proof, no court will even hear such stupid nonsense, you are as stupid and clueless as the 2020 deniers. You are a stupid divider.

The democrats have moved ahead in the national generic ballot congressional polls. I guess they wanted Joe to reframe the narrative for the general election this fall. As for 2024, I don't expect Biden or Trump to be on the ballot.
. As for 2024, I don't expect Biden or Trump to be on the ballot.

We can only hope

Dems funded the MAGA movement:

Maloney defends DCCC funding Trump-backed GOP primary candidates​

Why would anyone give a crap what the BBC thinks about Team China's strategy of dividing America? The "maga crowd" is anyone who doesn't drink Team China's Kool-Aid.

Joe Biden has exposed himself as an enemy of America.

He should be treated as such...

It's time America wake up. Republicans stole 2000 and 2004 and Trump tried it again in 2020. We need to do something so they don't try it again. Republicans are the enemy of America not liberals. Liberals aren't trying to rig elections. We win some we lose some. You guys want to fix it so you only win?

Forum List

Back