Heckler chants ‘F–k Joe Biden’ throughout primetime speech

How is that different from the speeches Trump gave? He wasn’t very charitable to those who disagreed with him. One speech and Biden’s a meanie, even after all the Trump scorched earth speeches?!?! :rolleyes-41:

We are now on High Alert to prevent or avert any terrorist attacks announced last night by the Antifa terrorist controllers.
CNN IS 100% COMMUNIST NATIONAL NEWS PROPAGANDA

Last edited:

We are now on High Alert to prevent or avert any terrorist attacks announced last night by the Antifa terrorist controllers.
CNN IS 100% COMMUNIST NATIONAL NEWS PROPAGANDA

Dark Brandon stomped all over your fee fees.

Civility died when the Republicans nominated Trump the first time. So you think Brandon cares about what some weaselly Trumpista has to say? He’s got more important things to worry about, like setting things right after years of Trump’s mismanagement.
Shut up. Idiot lefties have never been civil for as long as I have been paying attention to politics. Ever.

Heckler chants ‘F–k Joe Biden’ throughout primetime speech​

173a59f86f84&u=a1aHR0cHM6Ly9ueXBvc3QuY29tLzIwMjIvMDkvMDEvaGVja2xlci1jaGFudHMtZi1rLWpvZS1iaWRlbi10aHJvdWdob3V0LXByaW1ldGltZS1zcGVlY2gv&ntb=1
2 Aug 2022 ~~ By Steven Nelson

President Biden’s primetime speech from Philadelphia was interrupted Thursday by a heckler who chanted “F–k Joe Biden” throughout the 24-minute address, which focused on slamming former President Donald Trump as a threat to democracy.
The anti-Biden activist bellowed his profane message with such clarity that it was audible not only to Biden but to anyone listening on the official White House video feed.

Commentary:
At least the heckler made sense as compared to this list of cliches in search of a thought.
So, by disagreeing to this delusional guy named Biden, we are a threat? So much for Biden as unifier of our country. I didn't know Americans were obligated to be only Democrats. I thought we had a free country to choose our parties, our preferences. We are now a THREAT? I am surprised we weren't called Deplorable as another delusional person once declared. How sad. Here I thought name-calling was something little school kids did. Obviously, Joey should keep that helmet on when riding his bike or walking up step, he has obviously bumped his head one-time too many. If someone wants to vote Democrat, I wouldn't call them any names, or condemn them as Joe has done.
Seems Biden's audience was almost 50 people They didn't dare throw the guy out as the cameras would have shown live what are now being posted all over the internet- No one Showed Up to hear Joe.
BTW haven't you heard? In today's CNN and WAPO -- Dems are now out-polling Republicans in an unbelievable twist! And I do mean unbelievable. Even Joe is polling above his normal low thirties.
I don't believe polls

They were definitely wrong in 2016

and in 2020 Trump won but... you'd never know it...

so there's that

Shut up. Idiot lefties have never been civil for as long as I have been paying attention to politics. Ever.
for sure.. what a bunch of liars lefties are. They know damn good and well Trump isn't any of the htings they accuse him of... They just want what they want which is..

who the hell knows ? chaos? violence.. the riots.. No leftie ever tries to justify those riots so since they can't justify them, they ignore them.. like bidum did last night..

those riots looked mighty fascist looking.. useful idiot-fascist, that is

I have been a supporter of President Trump.

After Brandon’s basically fascist dictator tirade, I am more committed to the precepts of MAGA than I’ve previously been.

Face it. If that scumbag old demented racist infestation of the Oval Office doesn’t like it, it has to be something worth supporting.

Fuck Joe Alzheimers Brandon.
LMAO

for sure.. Who wants Bidum for a role model?

ha ha.. Hey, kids, when you grow up (and barely pass your college classes), do nothing in Congress for 40 years, then have your party steal the election for you and voila..

you can be as senile as you want, make all the wrong decisions in the WH and... why, it just doesn't matter. You will be cock of the walk..

I hope the children are just not paying any attention!

Creepy joe projecting entire speech. Want to know what they’re doing, listen to what they call you

Heckler chants ‘F–k Joe Biden’ throughout primetime speech​

173a59f86f84&u=a1aHR0cHM6Ly9ueXBvc3QuY29tLzIwMjIvMDkvMDEvaGVja2xlci1jaGFudHMtZi1rLWpvZS1iaWRlbi10aHJvdWdob3V0LXByaW1ldGltZS1zcGVlY2gv&ntb=1
2 Aug 2022 ~~ By Steven Nelson

President Biden’s primetime speech from Philadelphia was interrupted Thursday by a heckler who chanted “F–k Joe Biden” throughout the 24-minute address, which focused on slamming former President Donald Trump as a threat to democracy.
The anti-Biden activist bellowed his profane message with such clarity that it was audible not only to Biden but to anyone listening on the official White House video feed.

Commentary:
At least the heckler made sense as compared to this list of cliches in search of a thought.
So, by disagreeing to this delusional guy named Biden, we are a threat? So much for Biden as unifier of our country. I didn't know Americans were obligated to be only Democrats. I thought we had a free country to choose our parties, our preferences. We are now a THREAT? I am surprised we weren't called Deplorable as another delusional person once declared. How sad. Here I thought name-calling was something little school kids did. Obviously, Joey should keep that helmet on when riding his bike or walking up step, he has obviously bumped his head one-time too many. If someone wants to vote Democrat, I wouldn't call them any names, or condemn them as Joe has done.
Seems Biden's audience was almost 50 people They didn't dare throw the guy out as the cameras would have shown live what are now being posted all over the internet- No one Showed Up to hear Joe.
BTW haven't you heard? In today's CNN and WAPO -- Dems are now out-polling Republicans in an unbelievable twist! And I do mean unbelievable. Even Joe is polling above his normal low thirties.
I'll bet the heckler doesn't give a shit about the 34 empty classified folders at Mara Lago either. Nor does any of Trumps cult; Trump investigation: Empty folders marked classified found at Mar-a-Lago You see here's the difference, you have a traitor in Donald Trump, that the heckler defends and so does the rest of their base. They could give two shits about classified documents, because their goal is to destroy America;

LMAO

for sure.. Who wants Bidum for a role model?

ha ha.. Hey, kids, when you grow up (and barely pass your college classes), do nothing in Congress for 40 years, then have your party steal the election for you and voila..

you can be as senile as you want, make all the wrong decisions in the WH and... why, it just doesn't matter. You will be cock of the walk..

I hope the children are just not paying any attention!
You forgot ro mention that he also whipped the orange pile's ass by 7 million votes. Which is actually how he became president. But, being a semi fascist MAGAt, you don't think counting votes is important.

Forum List

Back