He said Mexicans were rapists and thieves.”

“And if you’re talking about who likes division, President Trump pushes buttons of division and polarization, quite regularly,” Williams said. “I think you’ll remember he started his campaign by going after Latin immigrants. He said Mexicans were rapists and thieves.”

Co-hosts Greg Gutfeld, Jesse Watters, and Jeanine Pirro all shook their heads in disagreement, while some repeated, “No, [Trump] didn’t.” And Watters tried to downplay the severity of the president’s past racist remarks by reminding the Fox audience that Trump also said, “some [Mexicans] are good people.”
---------------------------------
how soon we forget or deny the facts.
Rape is rampant at border crossings, and thievery is the norm for illegals. What exactly is the issue here?

Is there a need to bring up what Biden said about Obama? Or the people who work at 7/11 stores?
I mean, fair and balanced right- and we all know Joe gets smarter by the day- right?!

Oh, Hillary had something to say as well- can you say deplrqbles? - as did the anointed one about guns and bibles- how can that be? The pure as the driven snow saints ith a different ltter after their name
Don't forget the other day, you ain't black if you don't vote for me.

“And if you’re talking about who likes division, President Trump pushes buttons of division and polarization, quite regularly,” Williams said. “I think you’ll remember he started his campaign by going after Latin immigrants. He said Mexicans were rapists and thieves.”

Co-hosts Greg Gutfeld, Jesse Watters, and Jeanine Pirro all shook their heads in disagreement, while some repeated, “No, [Trump] didn’t.” And Watters tried to downplay the severity of the president’s past racist remarks by reminding the Fox audience that Trump also said, “some [Mexicans] are good people.”
Who knew "Mexican" was a race?
So he has NOT smarten up since he ran for Potus,
I saw what he said about Mexico not always sending their best al norte when he said it....He made no such allusions that the criminal behavior applied to all Mexican people.

And BTW, "Mexican" isn't a race, dumbbell.
Well that's a lie.

What was incorrect about Trump's statements? What was correct about the pointy-headed MSNBC goober's statements?

Rape is rampant at border crossings, and thievery is the norm for illegals
I hate to inform you, but, rape happens a lot, everywhere- now, can you cite credible evidence about your so-called "norm"?

The far-right just regurgitates what the Party tells them to
The Party's (yes multiples) of the Pure as the Driven Snow Democrats started the shit show, years ago, when they absconded with the title of Liberal and showed everyone how to attack a messenger- the Party acolytes of the Pure as the Driven Snow Party's regurgitate what the so-called journalist say IF it's against the other guys-

You fucking people (R and D) are pathetic, poorly educated, sheep- none of you think for yourself- everything you believe is a regurgitation of someone else's false beliefs-

Rape is rampant at border crossings, and thievery is the norm for illegals
I hate to inform you, but, rape happens a lot, everywhere- now, can you cite credible evidence about your so-called "norm"?
Bro, if you need a link for our extremely high illegal alien crime statistics, you are woefully unprepared to be in this discussion.

He said Mexicans were rapists and thieves.”

If you are referring to Trump with that title you are lying...he never said Mexicans are anything...he said border crosser's are not the best people that Mexico...central and south America has to offer....at the time news reports were reporting rapes of young women and girls as well as beatings and robberies south of the border in the caravans of people heading to our southern border....if you have any shred of honesty in you....you will change your thread title.....

I won't hold my breath...but I will be right here to point out your lies each and every time....

1. President Trump tends to say what's on his mind without considering the consequences.

a. He should have emphasized the word "some" in his remarks about immigrants and crime.

2. He also said that an American judge of Mexican heritage would not be fair to him. Well, maybe he was right. After all, judges are just fallible humans like all of us. But he -- with the aid of speechwriters -- should have indirectly expressed that opinion.

3. President Trump is no model President when it comes to public pronouncements. But what is important are the policies that he pursues. For example, President Obama was very diplomatic, suave, and slow to speak. But some of his policies were, in the opinion of many people, often wrong.

On November 3, we have a stark choice: The incumbent who is often quite obnoxious or the Dems who are controlled by that racist "anti-cop movement."

NO YOU DID & THE MSM.
By blurring the line between legal immigrant and illegal immigrants and those illegals coming over with good intentions (which he said), blurred with those of bad intentions, you blanket stereotyped all Mexicans and even all Spanish immigrants as being Mexican only and all bad intentions, so that stereotyping makes you the racist.
47yw55.jpg

37288300_488674718222500_6260708075724865536_n.jpg

Garbage in-Garbage out. The far-right just regurgitates what the Party tells them to. It's like that Newspeak word from Orwell; Duckspeak--when one shuts down the neocortex, and lets the reptillian brain utter the party line.

A term which isn't entirely fair to ducks

Mmm..Duck! It just may be what's for dinner! :eek2yum:

Just like Dr. Birx said, the Media is very "dicey and slicey" with how they present the news. This is yet another example of dicing and slicing the sound byte they want and then printing it and pushing it OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and...........
I saw some CNN piece last..they selectively edited Trump's July 4th appearance.

Are you Mexican? Another day, another leftist meltdown. If you're not careful you'll soon be a puddle of Penelope all over the floor.

They are, my wife has raped my countless times and then she takes money from my wallet.

Are you Mexican? Another day, another leftist meltdown. If you're not careful you'll soon be a puddle of Penelope all over the floor.
They can just throw some cat litter on it and sweep it up.

Who knew "Mexican" was a race?
So he has NOT smarten up since he ran for Potus,
in the way he acts...no.....

Nope, I'm a non Hispanic white person.

Forum List

Back