He said Mexicans were rapists and thieves.”

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
“And if you’re talking about who likes division, President Trump pushes buttons of division and polarization, quite regularly,” Williams said. “I think you’ll remember he started his campaign by going after Latin immigrants. He said Mexicans were rapists and thieves.”

Co-hosts Greg Gutfeld, Jesse Watters, and Jeanine Pirro all shook their heads in disagreement, while some repeated, “No, [Trump] didn’t.” And Watters tried to downplay the severity of the president’s past racist remarks by reminding the Fox audience that Trump also said, “some [Mexicans] are good people.”
---------------------------------
how soon we forget or deny the facts.

“And if you’re talking about who likes division, President Trump pushes buttons of division and polarization, quite regularly,” Williams said. “I think you’ll remember he started his campaign by going after Latin immigrants. He said Mexicans were rapists and thieves.”

Co-hosts Greg Gutfeld, Jesse Watters, and Jeanine Pirro all shook their heads in disagreement, while some repeated, “No, [Trump] didn’t.” And Watters tried to downplay the severity of the president’s past racist remarks by reminding the Fox audience that Trump also said, “some [Mexicans] are good people.”
Who knew "Mexican" was a race?

So he has NOT smarten up since he ran for Potus,

Damn liar

Yes, Trump&Co. are known liars. Thank you for reminding some of those whose head is in the sand:

1594569439416.png

Neither tRump nor his loyal tRumpkins can keep track of his lies. He just tells so many.....

I saw what he said about Mexico not always sending their best al norte when he said it....He made no such allusions that the criminal behavior applied to all Mexican people.

And BTW, "Mexican" isn't a race, dumbbell.

Is there a need to bring up what Biden said about Obama? Or the people who work at 7/11 stores?
I mean, fair and balanced right- and we all know Joe gets smarter by the day- right?!

Oh, Hillary had something to say as well- can you say deplorables? - as did the anointed one about guns and bibles- how can that be? The pure as the driven snow saints with a different letter after their name

Last edited:

I saw what he said about Mexico not always sending their best al norte when he said it....He made no such allusions that the criminal behavior applied to all Mexican people.

Apparently he doesn't know that , yet to this day. You are in denial.

And some, you assume, are good people? How magnanimous.

Garbage in-Garbage out. The far-right just regurgitates what the Party tells them to. It's like that Newspeak word from Orwell; Duckspeak--when one shuts down the neocortex, and lets the reptillian brain utter the party line.

A term which isn't entirely fair to ducks

Well that's a lie.

Apparently he doesn't know that , yet to this day. You are in denial.
He does know that and you are a blooming idiot.

Damn liar

Yes, Trump&Co. are known liars. Thank you for reminding some of those whose head is in the sand:

View attachment 362464

Dude, even Politifact, which has a lefty bent, call it bullshit.

PolitiFact - Tim Kaine falsely says Trump said 'all Mexicans are rapists'

Trump has roiled emotions with his debunked claims that the Mexican government is sending "rapists" and other violent criminals into the U.S. as unauthorized immigrants."

Kaine has embellished the controversy by saying Trump has said "all Mexicans are rapists." The Democrat doesn’t come close to proving his claim; all of the Trump quotes Kaine’s campaign sent us pertain to unauthorized immigrants crossing the Mexican border into the U.S.

No doubt, many Latinos have taken umbrage with what Trump actually has said. But Kaine put an insult into the mouth of Trump that never was uttered.

So we rate Kaine’s statement False.

I love the irony

He said some were, he was totally correct. So quit your lying. He married an immigrant dumbass.

Forum List

Back