Trump says Obama 'hiding' from questions about Bidens and Ukraine: 'I think he knows all about it'

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Former President Barack Obama has been hiding from questions about former Vice President Joe Biden, his son Hunter and Hunter’s work for a gas company in Ukraine, President Trump insisted Saturday night.

“I think he knows all about it,” Trump said of Obama during an exclusive interview on Fox News’ “Justice with Judge Jeanine.” […]

When Pirro asked why House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., wasn’t calling for a formal vote to open an impeachment inquiry, Trump said it was because she “can’t get the votes because we’re [the GOP] doing so well right now.” …

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

------------

After the blatant Clinton-Lynch airport tarmac meeting, where nothing happened afterwards, the Surrender Monkeyp and his Malicious Crew probably thought they could get away with anything, since Big Media would always be there to cover for them. So what’s a little election interference, especially since Hillary was going to win anyways?

All paths lead back to Da Surrender Monkey....but honestly. I don't think he is that smart. But his brain, and someone NEVER MENTIONED, and had direct access to Soros, is Valerie Jarrett!....Who is currently living at the Surrender Monkeys mansion in D.C. and running a political machine from there!

Forum List

Back