If schools are not opened on time and in full all towns and cities need to refund the school taxes

Depending on where you live this can be more than 10,000 grand a year, so Americans are under no responsibility to fund schools that are not being used
Though not their own fault, the schools have been riding a Gravy Train for months. Why work? Just being human.

Now the train needs fuel to keep going and fuel is getting low. The second factor in this.

This is all on the Unions anyway.

But everyday of non instruction, is one less day of indoctrination to serfdom.

Depending on where you live this can be more than 10,000 grand a year, so Americans are under no responsibility to fund schools that are not being used
Though not their own fault, the schools have been riding a Gravy Train for months. Why work? Just being human.

Now the train needs fuel to keep going and fuel is getting low. The second factor in this.

This is all on the Unions anyway.

But everyday of non instruction, is one less day of indoctrination to serfdom.
Yeah, you say that to yer corporate masters when you clock in Monday at work?

• Banned
Crap in one hand and demand a tax rebate in the other and see which one fills up first...
There is a high school in the next town to be getting major reconstruction that must cost millions

Why? According to you and Fauci the building can never open again

Good luck with that I have no kids in schools and I have to pay.

You know what? It was pretty good up until Jimmy Carter formed the Dept. of Education.
Schools were city/state/county responsibilities and produced higher-performing students.
First the Fed got the states hooked on block grants, then after a couple years, the Feds threatened to withhold the block grant if they don't do x, x, and x.

Some people pay and never had a child, they are still paying now for closed schools, this is the biggest tax scam in history, this rivals the tea tax. Americans should burn down every school that is not open and that they are fraudulently being forced to pay for.

Crap in one hand and demand a tax rebate in the other and see which one fills up first...
There is a high school in the next town to be getting major reconstruction that must cost millions

When have I ever said that a school building can never open?

Some people pay and never had a child, they are still paying now for closed schools, this is the biggest tax scam in history, this rivals the tea tax. Americans should burn down every school that is not open and that they are fraudulently being forced to pay for.
That is what Jesus would do.

That is what Jesus would do.

Well my hair is getting there and I only shave every couple of weeks I suppose I could get a robe and sandals and walk among the neighbors.

Amazingly, I raised that very issue locally a few months ago saying we were due at least a partial refund on last year and a discount on this year and 90% of the democrats here locally protested as that being an OUTRAGEOUS idea!

They argued that despite no bus service, no actual classrooms etc., they were still handing out cafeteria lunches and the teachers were hard at work putting lessons on computer! As if doing that is as expensive at actually running a live school everyday full of hundreds of screaming, messy kids that you had to pick up, drop off, supervise, police, feed, clean up after and discipline.

In fact, they said the school and teachers were underpaid!

I suggested that all the lessons, tests, etc., should have already (or are) in a computerized database and the option of giving out lessons and tests, etc., by computer is an idea that should have been implemented 20 years ago, not just so kids at home sick could keep up with schoolwork, but because they should have expected someday to be faced with a mass viral pandemic like this! I mean, our government has spent generations and billions of dollars studying every manner of potential threat and the alleged preparedness for thereof!

On that note all I heard was crickets.

Cover the west side of town,,,,,almost every govt school is under construction,,,,,huge additions

Cover the west side of town,,,,,almost every govt school is under construction,,,,,huge additions
And why not they are taking our tax money and not teaching anyone and no one can say if the buildings will ever be used again

Forum List

Back