He said Mexicans were rapists and thieves.”

“And if you’re talking about who likes division, President Trump pushes buttons of division and polarization, quite regularly,” Williams said. “I think you’ll remember he started his campaign by going after Latin immigrants. He said Mexicans were rapists and thieves.”

Co-hosts Greg Gutfeld, Jesse Watters, and Jeanine Pirro all shook their heads in disagreement, while some repeated, “No, [Trump] didn’t.” And Watters tried to downplay the severity of the president’s past racist remarks by reminding the Fox audience that Trump also said, “some [Mexicans] are good people.”
---------------------------------
how soon we forget or deny the facts.
Delusions in that Alternate Left Universe you are living in do not pass as facts in reality.

“And if you’re talking about who likes division, President Trump pushes buttons of division and polarization, quite regularly,” Williams said. “I think you’ll remember he started his campaign by going after Latin immigrants. He said Mexicans were rapists and thieves.”

Co-hosts Greg Gutfeld, Jesse Watters, and Jeanine Pirro all shook their heads in disagreement, while some repeated, “No, [Trump] didn’t.” And Watters tried to downplay the severity of the president’s past racist remarks by reminding the Fox audience that Trump also said, “some [Mexicans] are good people.”
He said Mexicans were rapists and thieves.”

If you are referring to Trump with that title you are lying...he never said Mexicans are anything...he said border crosser's are not the best people that Mexico...central and south America has to offer....at the time news reports were reporting rapes of young women and girls as well as beatings and robberies south of the border in the caravans of people heading to our southern border....if you have any shred of honesty in you....you will change your thread title.....

I won't hold my breath...but I will be right here to point out your lies each and every time....

Yes he did, you are either forgetful or in denial.

lol lol lol you TDS losers are the absolute worse liars in American history; even the stupid black pols are better at it than you, and that's pretty damn bad.

I can remember Trump saying it and the uproar it caused.

No, you don't remember him saying anything of the sort. Your left wing 'uproars' are just silly fantasies; we know you don't really give a shit about racism, either, so you quit wasting time faking 'outrage' at that as well. Make up some new stuff for us to laugh at; the same boring bullshit wears out after some 30 years or so, even for dope addled halfwits like Democrats.

Are you Mexican? Another day, another leftist meltdown. If you're not careful you'll soon be a puddle of Penelope all over the floor.
Nope, I'm a non Hispanic white person.

Then as per the white guilt orthodoxy of your democrat church of postmodernist identity politics, I command you to self-flagellate 99 times to atone for being born the wrong color. Or, you could come on over to our side and celebrate your culture and heritage with the rest of us. I'd say it was a no brainer, but, well . . .

You can continue to bury your head in the sand or listen to him.

Damn liar

Yes, Trump&Co. are known liars. Thank you for reminding some of those whose head is in the sand:

View attachment 362464

Dude, even Politifact, which has a lefty bent, call it bullshit.

PolitiFact - Tim Kaine falsely says Trump said 'all Mexicans are rapists'

Trump has roiled emotions with his debunked claims that the Mexican government is sending "rapists" and other violent criminals into the U.S. as unauthorized immigrants."

Kaine has embellished the controversy by saying Trump has said "all Mexicans are rapists." The Democrat doesn’t come close to proving his claim; all of the Trump quotes Kaine’s campaign sent us pertain to unauthorized immigrants crossing the Mexican border into the U.S.

No doubt, many Latinos have taken umbrage with what Trump actually has said. But Kaine put an insult into the mouth of Trump that never was uttered.

So we rate Kaine’s statement False.

From your link, which most Trump haters will never read:

Now, let’s get back to Kaine. His campaign, as we’ve noted, cited 16 times when Trump said "rapists" and other violent sorts are coming into the U.S. from Mexico. But Trump, in none of the quotes, made the charge that "all Mexicans are rapists," as Kaine said. There’s nothing that even approached such a contention.

Geez....
Someone is worried about Trump getting re-elected......:blowpop:.

Who knew "Mexican" was a race?
So he has NOT smarten up since he ran for Potus,
I saw what he said about Mexico not always sending their best al norte when he said it....He made no such allusions that the criminal behavior applied to all Mexican people.

And BTW, "Mexican" isn't a race, dumbbell.
Of course he wasn’t talking about all Mexican people. He was talking about those who Mexico is illegally sending Over the border. Can’t think of a much more ignorant statement to make. He is painting illegal immigrants as rapist and murders being sent here by Mexico... with some good people mixed in. Are you fucking kidding me?! And your gonna try and standup for idiotic statements like that??? Come on.

Is there a need to bring up what Biden said about Obama? Or the people who work at 7/11 stores?
I mean, fair and balanced right- and we all know Joe gets smarter by the day- right?!

Oh, Hillary had something to say as well- can you say deplorables? - as did the anointed one about guns and bibles- how can that be? The pure as the driven snow saints with a different letter after their name
I never understood the issue with calling Racist people deplorable. Can you explain that to me?

You can continue to bury your head in the sand or listen to him.

LMAO @ Fake News MSNBC.

This is a clear example of exactly how you do not live in reality.

You live in an Alternate Leftist Universe full of Leftist Fake News and Propaganda.

They do selectively edit the clip though. That's not good, but it's what they do. Pure propaganda.
Before the late 90s, they could be sued out of business for BS like that.

He said some were, he was totally correct. So quit your lying. He married an immigrant dumbass.
Actually, he married two immigrants. Ivanna and Melania.

Just like Dr. Birx said, the Media is very "dicey and slicey" with how they present the news. This is yet another example of dicing and slicing the sound byte they want and then printing it and pushing it OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and...........
I saw some CNN piece last..they selectively edited Trump's July 4th appearance.
CNN Bashes Mt. Rushmore For Trump Speech, Praised It When Sanders, Obama Visited

Forum List

Back