He said Mexicans were rapists and thieves.”

You can continue to bury your head in the sand or listen to him.

LMAO @ Fake News MSNBC.

This is a clear example of exactly how you do not live in reality.

You live in an Alternate Leftist Universe full of Leftist Fake News and Propaganda.

They do selectively edit the clip though. That's not good, but it's what they do. Pure propaganda.
Before the late 90s, they could be sued out of business for BS like that.

They all do it, even fox cable news, will edit tramp making him look good.

He is talking about UNVETTED ILLEGAL Aliens you nitwit. Everything he said is absolutely true.

And ALL who enter this country ILLEGALLY ARE CRIMINALS

Out of all these criminals are they Rapists and Murderers with maybe some good people mixed in? Do you think that’s an accurate way to paint it?

Is there a need to bring up what Biden said about Obama? Or the people who work at 7/11 stores?
I mean, fair and balanced right- and we all know Joe gets smarter by the day- right?!

Oh, Hillary had something to say as well- can you say deplorables? - as did the anointed one about guns and bibles- how can that be? The pure as the driven snow saints with a different letter after their name
I never understood the issue with calling Racist people deplorable. Can you explain that to me?
It's more an issue of calling people racist and deplorable if they disagree with you.

Is there a need to bring up what Biden said about Obama? Or the people who work at 7/11 stores?
I mean, fair and balanced right- and we all know Joe gets smarter by the day- right?!

Oh, Hillary had something to say as well- can you say deplorables? - as did the anointed one about guns and bibles- how can that be? The pure as the driven snow saints with a different letter after their name
I never understood the issue with calling Racist people deplorable. Can you explain that to me?
It's more an issue of calling people racist and deplorable if they disagree with you.
She wasn’t pointing at people that disagree with her she was specifically talking about racists, Nazis and white nationalists

“And if you’re talking about who likes division, President Trump pushes buttons of division and polarization, quite regularly,” Williams said. “I think you’ll remember he started his campaign by going after Latin immigrants. He said Mexicans were rapists and thieves.”

Co-hosts Greg Gutfeld, Jesse Watters, and Jeanine Pirro all shook their heads in disagreement, while some repeated, “No, [Trump] didn’t.” And Watters tried to downplay the severity of the president’s past racist remarks by reminding the Fox audience that Trump also said, “some [Mexicans] are good people.”
---------------------------------
how soon we forget or deny the facts.

Oh bullshit. He was only talking about the ones who are... and that is not most of them. The reference is that when you have an open border there is no way to keep out criminal elements.
You forget that the first job of elected politicians is to protect the interests of those who elected them.
You only need to look at the amnesty international stats to see what has happened south of our border. Thats not Trump.

“And if you’re talking about who likes division, President Trump pushes buttons of division and polarization, quite regularly,” Williams said. “I think you’ll remember he started his campaign by going after Latin immigrants. He said Mexicans were rapists and thieves.”

Co-hosts Greg Gutfeld, Jesse Watters, and Jeanine Pirro all shook their heads in disagreement, while some repeated, “No, [Trump] didn’t.” And Watters tried to downplay the severity of the president’s past racist remarks by reminding the Fox audience that Trump also said, “some [Mexicans] are good people.”

Oh bullshit. He was only talking about the ones who are... and that is not most of them. The reference is that when you have an open border there is no way to keep out criminal elements.
You forget that the first job of elected politicians is to protect the interests of those who elected them.
You only need to look at the amnesty international stats to see what has happened south of our border. Thats not Trump.
I disagree. He could easily had said that some were rapists and murders but he chose to say that Mexico was sending rapist and murders and some he assumed were good people. That’s a very different message than what you just said and we saw the repercussions during that campaign of demonizing Mexican immigrants legal and illegal who were living in this country. It’s a sad time for race relations in the USA and Trump is only making things worse

Criminal illegal aliens make up over 20% of the US prison population, and it's nearly impossible to get sent to prison if one is a 'minority'.

He said Mexicans were rapists and thieves.”

If you are referring to Trump with that title you are lying...he never said Mexicans are anything...he said border crosser's are not the best people that Mexico...central and south America has to offer....at the time news reports were reporting rapes of young women and girls as well as beatings and robberies south of the border in the caravans of people heading to our southern border....if you have any shred of honesty in you....you will change your thread title.....

I won't hold my breath...but I will be right here to point out your lies each and every time....

Yes he did, you are either forgetful or in denial.
Show me....go find a video if you can....

You're wasting your time and not proving what you think you are proving. Try a different tactic
There is no "tactic" that will bring you Leftist back into reality.

Americans understand the President was correct about these illegals perpetrating violence against innocent American citizens and voted for him because of that very reason.

You guys couldn't see the reality then and you will not be able to see it now.

You are better off making up your excuses for Trump's Landslide Victory this November.

Especially if that one were a moron white supremist who thinks posting those stories proves a point. Knock yourself out.
Your D-E-N-I-A-L is meaningless to normal thinking Americans as is your bullshit race card.

Better work on your excuses for Trump's Landslide victory come November.

He is talking about UNVETTED ILLEGAL Aliens you nitwit. Everything he said is absolutely true.

And ALL who enter this country ILLEGALLY ARE CRIMINALS

Out of all these criminals are they Rapists and Murderers with maybe some good people mixed in? Do you think that’s an accurate way to paint it?

Whats wrong with saying the cold hard truth?....coloring the facts are foolish and helps no one.....

You're wasting your time and not proving what you think you are proving. Try a different tactic
There is no "tactic" that will bring you Leftist back into reality.

Americans understand the President was correct about these illegals perpetrating violence against innocent American citizens and voted for him because of that very reason.

You guys couldn't see the reality then and you will not be able to see it now.

You are better off making up your excuses for Trump's Landslide Victory this November.
Honesty is a tactic that works pretty good for me. Citing a hand full of examples doesn’t prove anything to the larger discussion and denying the inflammatory nature of Trumps statements doesn’t help your credibility

Especially if that one were a moron white supremist who thinks posting those stories proves a point. Knock yourself out.
Your D-E-N-I-A-L is meaningless to normal thinking Americans as is your bullshit race card.

Better work on your excuses for Trump's Landslide victory come November.
Delusional white supremist is delusional

Forum List

Back