Hawaii governor signs transgender protections into law

Homosexuality occurs, but not in conformance with nature. it is contrary to nature.

Hence the term: DEVIANT sexual behavior, and DEVIANT describing people so inclined. It is a deviation from the norm. Deviations happen in nature's system and while not a crime or necessarily a cause for hate, neither are they anything which should be encouraged or protected neither, because when you favor and encourage deviations in a system, all that can invariably lead you to is CHAOS.

Last edited:
1. I absolutely do NOT think oral sex is consistent with nature. In fact I see it as quite ridiculous also, as well as rather disgusting.

2. Of course they are sick, and your use of the word "hate" is just a weapon that you use quite sloppily and naively.

1. That says a great deal about why you are such a hate filled person. You are missing out on some of the greatest pleasures in life.

2. Nope, they are not sick. No matter how many times you say they are, you will always be lying to cover for your hatred.

Then you're simply a magaturd pussy that hides behind a firearm. And you'd be dead before you even attempted to pull a piece (you wouldn't be the only one carrying).

One thing I've learned in a lifetime with people is that a-holes like you who do a lot of talking never do shit. Those that do, do without exhausting the lips with a lot of hot air and bluff.

So, a friend of mine is in a polyamorous relationship. He is married and him and his wife have the same girl friend. They do things together as a trio, and then they do things separately as couples, sometimes the two women, sometimes the man and one woman and then the man and the other woman.

Is this normal?

Is it normal to be on a 3rd marriage?

Is it normal to cheat on someone when you are in a heterosexual relationship?

It is twisted not to hate gay people?

Wow, that says a lot about you.

I am defending homosexuals because they are human just like you and I. They are doing no harm to anyone, they just happen to love someone of the same sex. There is nothing wrong with that, there truly is nothing that should need to be defended.

I work with a gay woman and did not know for the first year or so until we had an office get together and I meet her spouse. Just think, if I were you and the rest on here I would have had to started hating her at that moment even though nothing had changed at all.

What a fucked up way to live.
Actually, there is harm from homosexuals. In cases where they groom kids to be like them that is much harm.

In cases where homosexuals engage in sex publicly, their actions cause psychological stress/injury to normal people. Example - 2 guys sitting park bench and kissing each other. It's almst bad enough to have you vomit.

If that were done in Florida, in front of elderly people, it could be assessed as a 3rd degree felony (Statute 825.102) - infliction of psychological injury on an elderly person. If I saw that, I could literally file a complaint with the police, and the 2 gays could be arrested.

One thing I've learned in a lifetime with people is that a-holes like you who do a lot of talking never do shit. Those that do, do without exhausting the lips with a lot of hot air and bluff.
Precisely. Dick breath went straight towards the firearm threat. Note: I never said I personally would do anything to him. Some boomer retards believe a firearm is an extension of their dicks. Many will die due to this arrogance.

Of course it is hate. Someone does not think like you and in your hate filled mind that means they are deranged.

Yeah ... But is it really hate when someone tells you ... "You know ... That's some pretty stupid shit we don't have to do."
Seriously ... Friends don't let friends drive drunk ... :auiqs.jpg:

So, a friend of mine is in a polyamorous relationship. He is married and him and his wife have the same girl friend. They do things together as a trio, and then they do things separately as couples, sometimes the two women, sometimes the man and one woman and then the man and the other woman.

Is this normal?

Is it normal to be on a 3rd marriage?

Is it normal to cheat on someone when you are in a heterosexual relationship?
You sound like a very confused person. The average person would see you as in need of psychological counseling.

If they pay for the insurance, and the insurance company covers the procedure, what business is it of yours?

Lovely reasoning. As if life really were that innocent and arbitrary. Carried forward, one could use your exact same reasoning to say:
  • If the law and courts provides for the prosecution of blacks by using lynch mobs, WHAT BUSINESS IS IT OF YOURS?
  • If social media run by private enterprise is structured to suppress leftwing views and candidates, then WHAT BUSINESS IS IT OF YOURS?
  • If the House, now run by the legally elected GOP now decides to ram democrats up the ass, WHAT BUSINESS IS IT OF YOURS?
The lesson here is that when you deliberately agree to ignore 90% of the bigger picture of a thing in order to justify one small part of it which suits you, you can justify anything.

Actually, there is harm from homosexuals. In cases where they groom kids to be like them that is much harm.

Straight people groom children as well. The problem is with the individual, not the group.

In cases where homosexuals engage in sex publicly, their actions cause psychological stress/injury to normal people. Example - 2 guys sitting park bench and kissing each other. It's almst bad enough to have you vomit.

That is just your hatred coming out. Most people do not have this level of hate and do not even give it a seconds thought.

If that were done in Florida, in front of elderly people, it could be assessed as a 3rd degree felony (Statute 825.102) - infliction of psychological injury on an elderly person. If I saw that, I could literally file a complaint with the police, and the 2 gays could be arrested.

The police would laugh their asses off at you and tell you to quit being such a snowflake.

You sound like a very confused person. The average person would see you as in need of psychological counseling.

You have no idea what the average person would do, you are so far gone in your hatred to have any clue at all.

Precisely. Dick breath went straight towards the firearm threat.
Was there a threat? Or merely the promise of a particular method of dealing with things?

Note: I never said I personally would do anything to him. Some boomer retards believe a firearm is an extension of their dicks. Many will die due to this arrogance.
Maybe. But having a gun doesn't necessarily make a person dangerous. Within ten feet, I'm probably potentially more dangerous unarmed than a lot of people like you carrying, but I would never let that on to someone I have a real chance of meeting. The best weapon is SURPRISE and doing the unexpected.

Having a gun but not knowing how to use it usually makes a person more dangerous to THEMSELF than the other person.

Then you're simply a magaturd pussy that hides behind a firearm. And you'd be dead before you even attempted to pull a piece (you wouldn't be the only one carrying).
You made a mistake. No, you would NOT be using your firearm, because from your own words, you already committed yourself to the notion that > "We the people can still smack the shit out of you", which means you are going to try to attack me physically, without use of a gun.

So, the result would be my steel toe shoes in your face or knee, or balls, but more likely a bullet in your gut, though the shoes would be more fun.

Was there a threat? Or merely the promise of a particular method of dealing with things?

Maybe. But having a gun doesn't necessarily make a person dangerous. Within ten feet, I'm probably potentially more dangerous unarmed than a lot of people like you carrying, but I would never let that on to someone I have a real chance of meeting.

Having a gun but not knowing how to use it usually makes a person more dangerous to THEMSELF than the other person.
Of course it's not a threat, but merely the exercise of SELF-DEFENSE - a concept of which liberals have no conception whatsoever.

Of course it's not a threat, but merely the exercise of SELF-DEFENSE - a concept of which liberals have no conception whatsoever.

Please ... Do not call them Liberals ... They are not Liberals by any stretch of the imagination.
They believe the Collective or Society is superior to the Indvidual ... They don't even understand the concept of Liberty ... :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back