Hawaii governor signs transgender protections into law

• Hawaii Gov. David Ige (D) late last week signed into law a trio of bills protecting the fundamental rights of LGBTQ+ Hawaiians.

• One of the measures prevents health insurance companies from discriminating against transgender people seeking gender-affirming medical care.
  • A second piece of legislation states that Hawaiian citizens may not be excluded from juries because of their gender identity or gender expression, and
  • a third establishes a state LGBTQ+ commission to better serve LGBTQ+ people in Hawaii.
Well, this will do wonders for Hawaii's tourism won't it ? ....as the islands will be packed with tran loons.

Two words could probably suffice for this >>> Stay away. :rolleyes:

We were going to go to Hawaii for our 30th, not now.

And then you double down on your doubling down.

And no, I know I will never make a hate filled bigot like you feel guilty, you revel in your hatred, it is what gives you purpose
You more you pretend that this is a "hate" thing (apparently your favorite word), instead of a mental illness thing, the more you will be seen as mentally ill yourself. Not my problem. Ho hum.

Good place to stay away from. And why would anbody want to go there anyway ? the ocean waves are so large and strong, you cannot enjoy being in the water.

Better place to go is here in the Tampa Bay area of Florida. Temperature in low 80s (low humidity ) all next week. Water temperature is 68 degrees, a little cool but you get used to it after 5 minutes. Surf is always light here. Sharks are gone and won't return until May.

Absolutely FALSE!!!

This writer does not know how deranged he is.

And then you prove me correct once again.

We have a differing opinion and in your hate filled world that means I am deranged.

Odin forbid anyone not think just like you.

I would never give you any reason to question it.

I would never think about it at all. Why do you go around thinking about the sex life of people on a political forum?

That is just weird.

AHHHHH......THEY HAVE GAY PEOPLE.....WE CANNOT GO THERE.....

giphy.gif

You more you pretend that this is a "hate" thing (apparently your favorite word), instead of a mental illness thing, the more you will be seen as mentally ill yourself. Not my problem. Ho hum.

There is nothing to pretend.

You think anyone that does not think just like you is mentally ill.

That is pure hatred. There is no other reason for any human to think that way.

Better place to go is here in the Tampa Bay area of Florida. Temperature in low 80s (low humidity ) all next week. Water temperature is 68 degrees, a little cool but you get used to it after 5 minutes. Surf is always light here. Sharks are gone and won't return until May.

you know, they have gay people in Florida also....right?

I would never think about it at all. Why do you go around thinking about the sex life of people on a political forum?

That is just weird.
I only mentioned it because of your twisted opinion on this subject. Why are you defending homosexuality?

I only mentioned it because of your twisted opinion on this subject. Why are you defending homosexuality?

It is twisted not to hate gay people?

Wow, that says a lot about you.

I am defending homosexuals because they are human just like you and I. They are doing no harm to anyone, they just happen to love someone of the same sex. There is nothing wrong with that, there truly is nothing that should need to be defended.

I work with a gay woman and did not know for the first year or so until we had an office get together and I meet her spouse. Just think, if I were you and the rest on here I would have had to started hating her at that moment even though nothing had changed at all.

What a fucked up way to live.

• Hawaii Gov. David Ige (D) late last week signed into law a trio of bills protecting the fundamental rights of LGBTQ+ Hawaiians.

• One of the measures prevents health insurance companies from discriminating against transgender people seeking gender-affirming medical care.
  • A second piece of legislation states that Hawaiian citizens may not be excluded from juries because of their gender identity or gender expression, and
  • a third establishes a state LGBTQ+ commission to better serve LGBTQ+ people in Hawaii.
Well, this will do wonders for Hawaii's tourism won't it ? ....as the islands will be packed with tran loons.

Two words could probably suffice for this >>> Stay away. :rolleyes:

Yes, you need to stay away from freedom and liberty stay in yer cage.

It is twisted not to hate gay people?

Wow, that says a lot about you.

I am defending homosexuals because they are human just like you and I. They are doing no harm to anyone, they just happen to love someone of the same sex. There is nothing wrong with that, there truly is nothing that should need to be defended.

I work with a gay woman and did not know for the first year or so until we had an office get together and I meet her spouse. Just think, if I were you and the rest on here I would have had to started hating her at that moment even though nothing had changed at all.

What a fucked up way to live.
I don't hate gays but I also don't consider that a normal or healthy lifestyle. We just have differing opinions.

There is nothing to pretend.

You think anyone that does not think just like you is mentally ill.

That is pure hatred. There is no other reason for any human to think that way.
No, I think that those who pretend that acting in contradiction to nature are normal, are themselves very ABnormal, in addition to those who abnormally act that way.

And the hate card is really dumb. Get rid of it. Died out years ago. Just makes you look stupid.

I don't hate gays but I also don't consider that a normal or healthy lifestyle. We just have differing opinions.

Do tell, what is "normal and healthy" in your opinion?

The wife and I are about to hit our 30th anniversary? Statistically that is not normal at all, do you hate us?

No, I think that those who pretend that acting in contradiction to nature are normal

Yet homosexuality occurs in nature, it is indeed part of nature.

And the hate card is really dumb. Get rid of it. Died out years ago. Just makes you look stupid.

I am sure to you it does, just as the racist sees no problem being a racist, you see no problem in being filled with hate for anyone that does not think just like you.

Indeed, I think worshipping invisible cloud gods to be rather crazy, yet I do not seek to destroy them, I prefer they live in peace.
Homosexuals would have plenty of peace if they were not homosexuals, or if as homosexuals, they would stay away from kids. I suspect people who would walk around blindfolded, might have trouble living in peace too. Stay with nature - going against it, creates problems.

Forum List

Back