CNN: Tennessee governor signs controversial bathroom bill into law (transgenderism)

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee signed a so-called controversial bathroom bill into law Friday, according to the state General Assembly website, prompting criticism from those who say the bill is discriminatory toward transgender individuals.

The Tennessee Accommodations for All Children Act -- also known as House Bill 1233 -- requires public schools to make "reasonable accommodation" for a person who cannot or will not use a restroom or changing facility designated for their sex in a public school building or at a school-sponsored activity.

The bill defines a person's sex as "a person's immutable biological sex as determined by anatomy and genetics existing at the time of birth." It defines "reasonable accommodation" as having access to a "single-occupancy restroom or changing facility" or "use of an employee restroom or changing facility." "A reasonable accommodation does not include access to a restroom or changing facility that is designated for use by members of the opposite sex while persons of the opposite sex are present or could be present," the bill reads.

The Human Rights Campaign, an LGBTQ advocacy group, issued a statement following the governor's signing of the bill saying the law will "deny transgender students access to the bathroom and locker rooms consistent with their gender identity."

(Excerpt) Read more at edition.cnn.com ..

Only thing controversial about this is the fact these mentally ill folks are being pandered to at all...

I identify as a dog therefore every public school must provide a fire hydrant and a doggie door...

Science is bad in this case. Don’t listen to it..... Insane demonRATS will PANDER to any screwed up minority just to get their vote....The WORLD LAUGHS at America and the feckless politicians that have completely killed common sense and morality!

requires public schools to make "reasonable accommodation" for a person who cannot or will not use a restroom or changing facility designated for their sex in a public school building or at a school-sponsored activity.

parc-doncaster-1.jpg

I didn’t realize until now what a transgender hotspot Tennessee is.

Well it is the home of Dolly Parton.

Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee signed a so-called controversial bathroom bill into law Friday, according to the state General Assembly website, prompting criticism from those who say the bill is discriminatory toward transgender individuals.

The Tennessee Accommodations for All Children Act -- also known as House Bill 1233 -- requires public schools to make "reasonable accommodation" for a person who cannot or will not use a restroom or changing facility designated for their sex in a public school building or at a school-sponsored activity.

The bill defines a person's sex as "a person's immutable biological sex as determined by anatomy and genetics existing at the time of birth." It defines "reasonable accommodation" as having access to a "single-occupancy restroom or changing facility" or "use of an employee restroom or changing facility." "A reasonable accommodation does not include access to a restroom or changing facility that is designated for use by members of the opposite sex while persons of the opposite sex are present or could be present," the bill reads.

The Human Rights Campaign, an LGBTQ advocacy group, issued a statement following the governor's signing of the bill saying the law will "deny transgender students access to the bathroom and locker rooms consistent with their gender identity."

(Excerpt) Read more at edition.cnn.com ..

Only thing controversial about this is the fact these mentally ill folks are being pandered to at all...

I identify as a dog therefore every public school must provide a fire hydrant and a doggie door...

Science is bad in this case. Don’t listen to it..... Insane demonRATS will PANDER to any screwed up minority just to get their vote....The WORLD LAUGHS at America and the feckless politicians that have completely killed common sense and morality!
So long as you wear a mask you won’t catch gender dysphoria

Republicans regulators stripped more Freedoms away from US citizens as they must now present ID to use the restroom!

Last edited:
I didn’t realize until now what a transgender hotspot Tennessee is.

Well it is the home of Dolly Parton.

What are you implying? That transgenderism ISN'T the naturally-occurring phenomena we've been told that it is, and it's actually just a delusion specific to people who spend too much time around leftists in cities?

I'm shocked, SHOCKED I tell you!!!

Forum List

Back