Hawaii governor signs transgender protections into law

1. That says a great deal about why you are such a hate filled person. You are missing out on some of the greatest pleasures in life.

2. Nope, they are not sick. No matter how many times you say they are, you will always be lying to cover for your hatred.
I don't need to hear about the extensions of your sicknesses.

If we mean to talk about missing out on the greatest pleasures in life, I could tell you about the 5 musical instruments that I play, all on a professional level + my 28 paintings in my art gallery, and then say you're missing out, if you dont have that too.

Last edited:
I don't need to hear about the extensions of you sicknesses.

I sort of pity you, but it does help to understand why you are such a hate filled lonely old man.

If we mean to talk about missing out on the greatest pleasures in life, I could tell you about the 5 musical instruments that I play, all on a professional level + my 28 paintings in my art gallery, and then say you're missing out, if you dont have that too.

I saw your link to the art work. Not really impressed but I am glad you have an outlet.

You have no idea what the average person would do, you are so far gone in your hatred to have any clue at all.
You are lost in a fog of leftist propaganda-ideology-mentality, and YOU are who has no clue of how far gone you are.

I know exactly what the average person thinks and would do, and it sure isn't the same as your warped perceptions (and deceptions), Mr Hate Card.

You are lost in a fog of leftist propaganda-ideology-mentality, and YOU are who has no clue of how far gone you are.

I know exactly what the average person thinks and would do, and it sure isn't the same as your warped perceptions (and deceptions), Mr Hate Card.

With each post you prove me correct.

I do greatly appreciate it

I sort of pity you, but it does help to understand why you are such a hate filled lonely old man.

I saw your link to the art work. Not really impressed but I am glad you have an outlet.
HA HA. Oh gee, how will protectionist ever manage to come back from this contrived "insult"? I guess I have plenty enough positive compliments stored, with which to withstand the storm. :rolleyes:

And I am neither "lonely" nor "old". There's my picture in the avatar. Just taken a few months ago. Do I look old ? You lessen your credibility every time you post.

And I am neither "lonely" nor "old". There's my picture in the avatar. Just taken a few months ago. Do I look old ? You lessen your credibility every time you post.

Yeah, you do look pretty old in it, but it is small so maybe it was just bad lighting or something.

There is nothing to pretend.

You think anyone that does not think just like you is mentally ill.

That is pure hatred. There is no other reason for any human to think that way.
You can hardly get through a post without hiding behind your little "hate" shield. I have to inform you, nobody here is paying one iota of attention to your little "hate" hollering act.

And NO, I do not think anyone who doesn't think like me is mentally ill. I'm Tampa Bay Buccaneer fan. 97% of NFL fans are not Bucs fans. I don't think they're mentally ill.
I'm a Bluegrass music fan. Most people aren't. I don't think they're mentally ill. I'm a classical music fan. Most people aren't. I don't think they're mentally ill.

But I do think that homos are mentally ill, because they live in a way that is unnatural, and just plain nuts. And trannies are even nuttier.

The new star of figure skating on ice.
It was in Finnish Espoo at the opening of the European Championship 2023. The organism bears the name MinnaMaria Antikainen, was once a man, now believes that he is a woman

Forum List

Back