Hawaii governor signs transgender protections into law

Yet homosexuality occurs in nature, it is indeed part of nature.

I am sure to you it does, just as the racist sees no problem being a racist, you see no problem in being filled with hate for anyone that does not think just like you.
By taking my quote out of context, you changed the meaning of what I said.

Homosexuality occurs, but not in conformance with nature. it is contrary to nature.

I have absolutely no "hate" toward homosexuals, nor toward anybody who just happens to be afflicted with any mental illness. Nor do I go around denying that they have the mental illness that they have.

Do tell, what is "normal and healthy" in your opinion?

The wife and I are about to hit our 30th anniversary? Statistically that is not normal at all, do you hate us?
A very stupid reply from you but folks here already know you like to troll the threads.

And then you prove me correct once again.

We have a differing opinion and in your hate filled world that means I am deranged.

Odin forbid anyone not think just like you.
You just proved yourself INcorrect. You said thinking you are deranged is hate -actually one has little or nothing to do with the other.

I cannot even see how seeing somebody being sick, would make one hate them. There's no connection. Makes no sense.

No, you are just slyly trying to get your position approved by assigning guilt to those who don't agree with you. Well, aren't you clever ? No, you're not. :rolleyes:

What is consistent with nature (ex. male & female body parts)

Is it a inconsistent with nature to put the penis anywhere but the vagina of the woman?

Homosexuality occurs, but not in conformance with nature. it is contrary to nature.

Air conditioning is contrary to nature. Most of what mankind does is contrary to nature.

A very stupid reply from you but folks here already know you like to troll the threads.

Why? Tell me what "normal" is?

Can you even define it? You should be able to since you hate people based upon your view of normal.

You just proved yourself INcorrect. You said thinking you are deranged is hate -actually one has little or nothing to do with the other.

Of course it is hate. Someone does not think like you and in your hate filled mind that means they are deranged.

Can you even define it? You should be able to since you hate people based upon your view of normal.
Once again normal to me are heterosexual relationships. I don't hate homosexuals so quit trying to troll my comments.

I already told you what it is. Post 221.

So now, here's YOUR question. Tell me what "hate" is. Can you even define it ?

Gender affirming medical care is elective.

Why should insurance have to pay for it?

If they pay for the insurance, and the insurance company covers the procedure, what business is it of yours?

So now, here's YOUR question. Tell me what "hate" is. Can you even define it ?
He thinks just because you think homosexuality is not normal it equates to hatred. He is just a troll.

Of course it is hate. Someone does not think like you and in your hate filled mind that means they are deranged.
Of course it is NOT hate. Why or even HOW would/could someone hate someone just because they're sick ? (unless they were trying to spread their sickness to others - particularly children).

Once again normal to me are heterosexual relationships.

So, a friend of mine is in a polyamorous relationship. He is married and him and his wife have the same girl friend. They do things together as a trio, and then they do things separately as couples, sometimes the two women, sometimes the man and one woman and then the man and the other woman.

Is this normal?

Is it normal to be on a 3rd marriage?

Is it normal to cheat on someone when you are in a heterosexual relationship?

Well, this will do wonders for Hawaii's tourism won't it ? ....as the islands will be packed with transloons.

GREAT. Can't think of a state more deserving of being back-fisted up the ass with their own policies.

Without fail, when the government steps in to issue a protection for a special class of people they invented which never existed before, you know it must be a horrible idea that no one is for nor asked for that would never fly without the force of government once again acting against its citizenry instead of for it.

So, consistent with nature is normal.

Then oral sex is not normal in your view as it is not consistent with nature.

Of course it is NOT hate. Why or even HOW would/could someone hate someone just because they're sick ? (unless they were trying to spread their sickness to others - particularly children).

But they are not sick, you just assume they are based on your hatred of anything not like you.

He thinks just because you think homosexuality is not normal it equates to hatred. He is just a troll.
I agree. He weaponizes the word hate, and tries to infuse it with a simple objective perception of homosexuality > the goal being to demonize the speaker, and make him feel guilty, so as to stop him from voicing his perception of homosexuality being perversion, which of course it is.

Look at the bright side ... In 200 years they will look back and laugh at how stupid it all was.

Kind of like blood-letting and the death of George Washington ...
Electroshock Therapy ... Before Ernest Hemingway committed suicide ...
Lobotomies ... And President Kennedy's sister.

You know ... All that crap that is supported by the medical community and health professionals at the time ...
Pretty sure ... Dumping hormones on four years olds ... And chopping off body parts ... Will qualify ... :auiqs.jpg:

So, consistent with nature is normal.

Then oral sex is not normal in your view as it is not consistent with nature.

But they are not sick, you just assume they are based on your hatred of anything not like you.
1. I absolutely do NOT think oral sex is consistent with nature. In fact I see it as quite ridiculous also, as well as rather disgusting.

2. Of course they are sick, and your use of the word "hate" is just a weapon that you use quite sloppily and naively.

Forum List

Back