Hawaii governor signs transgender protections into law

If you believe people in Russia are mentally stable you are a fool. They've been so abused by their governor and the Orthodox church they all have PTSD.
That should have read government in the above post.

As Carl Gustav Jung has said, "Individuation is a painful process." To not be afraid not to believe trandings, leads out of the Egypt and mental-illness sequelae of self-mutilation. There is a deeper, more territorial psychopathology of tatooing, so we're not surprised that this latest gayer-than-gay media bullshit comes out of Hawaii. Cancel your flights. Boycott all of Hawaii's ass.

The state will be better off without your brand of hate there.

Gender affirming medical care is elective.

Why should insurance have to pay for it?
Like all things, elective is probably not appropriate in this case. It depends what the physician determines is in the best interest of the patient. Insurance cannot determine that.

Guess I'm still lost on why trannies suddenly need protected! Are they in danger like the coral reef?! Are packs of wild dogs eating them?
You magaturd assfucks like harassing them for no real reason. Trump ain't the president anymore, so why shouldn't the American public start spanking you magaturds for this? You don't have any right to do this.

To be gay you must have a mental disorder.
LOL, right that's why it's existed since the begining of time. Love is love, and although you may wish gay people didn't exist. That's not going to happen, get over yourself. This world is big enough for all of us.

No problem. I am well sure of the quality of my art as well as my music (professional violin/fiddle, mandolin, guitar), and I've even added a new painting, since then > "Violin - Double Stops" to the collection in artpal.com/Bert Emanuel. Check it out. :biggrin:
I did check it out. Your drawings are quite good. The genre of your painting doesn't really appeal to me. I'm not a fan of modern. But your drawings are top notch.

Why do you keep posting these sites from terroristic nation states. The US is totally at odds with those idiots.
The US government is the No. 1 violator of human rights in the whole world. US police have killed +1000 people just in 2022 in the US. The US has killed millions of people worldwide with its illegal wars and sanctions. The US is occupying Syria and stealing the wealth of the Syrian people.
The US is the only country that has used nuclear weapons against another country. The US is hunting down and silencing journalists and whistleblowers like Julian Assange and Daniel Hale for speaking the truth. The US is literally funding apartheid in Palestine.
The list of human rights violations by the US is endless. The US is in no position to lecture
anybody on human rights.

There are many ways to address the suicide risk, I realize this might seem extreme to you but if it's what they want, do you really believe you have the right to tell them no. Who are you after all .

You believe you have the right to make me pay for it. Who are you after all?

So you judge them the total loons. Right, you're not prejudiced at all. See if you were a judge passing some law on transgenders, you'd have it to excuse yourself because of your prejudice. Any law against transgenders is prejudiced against them cuz there's no reasonable basis for the government to be concerned about it in any way.

Except when the government concerns itself with forcing people to pay for it against their will.
Isn’t that right?

In Canadian Parksville, a transgender girl was not allowed into a women's fitness room. It was so unexpected that she was confused and experienced a real shock. After the first training session, she was kicked out. What kind of people are they! Well, where should she go now, so fragile and tender? To the gym with sweaty men??!

Fm5UBOYXoAEl1sk

Nope, I'm normal. If I had a mental disorder I would a lib.

Hate is a huge mental disorder and you are the poster child for it.

You hate people just because they do not think like you or look like you.

You are worse than anything you hate

Forum List

Back