Hawaii governor signs transgender protections into law

I did check it out. Your drawings are quite good. The genre of your painting doesn't really appeal to me. I'm not a fan of modern. But your drawings are top notch.
Thanks.
If you mean the pencil & ink line drawings OK, but note that ALL graphic art is drawing. Examples: the figures in the Rolling Stones painting and musical instruments in "Bluegrass Garden", have to be DRAWN, as well as painted. ALL paintings are both paintings and drawings.

To be this filled with hate you must have a mental disorder.
Justice Hammer is right. Being gay is a mental disorder. What is also a mental disorder, is you supporting it, and foolishly trying to convert it into a "hate" thing, so as to make the speaker look guilty, of engaging in improper speech.

The only speech that is improper here, is YOURS, in your weaponization of words, to deceitfully twist reality into what you would like it to be perceived. You're not fooling anybody. You can take your silly "hate" card and shove it. :doubt:

You magaturd assfucks like harassing them for no real reason. Trump ain't the president anymore, so why shouldn't the American public start spanking you magaturds for this? You don't have any right to do this.
FALSE!Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press;

LOL, right that's why it's existed since the begining of time. Love is love, and although you may wish gay people didn't exist. That's not going to happen, get over yourself. This world is big enough for all of us.
To say "love is love" is to say that heterosexuality and homosexuality are the same. That is about as ludicrous a statement that anyone has ever made in USMB.

There need not be any explanation, while to do so, would be insulting the intelligence of USMB readers.

And it doesn't matter how long homosexuality has been around. Other mental illnesses have been around just as long. Moot point.

The US government is the No. 1 violator of human rights in the whole world. US police have killed +1000 people just in 2022 in the US.
Not hard to see they've got YOU programmed.
Almost 100% of police killings have been JUSTIFIABLE. Yet leftist loons MISeducated in leftist schools by leftist teachers ignorant of guns & law enforcement (which is why they don't teach these subjects), speak right up, without a clue of what they are talking about.

Justice Hammer is right. Being gay is a mental disorder. What is also a mental disorder, is you supporting it, and foolishly trying to convert it into a "hate" thing, so as to make the speaker look guilty, of engaging in improper speech.

The only speech that is improper here, is YOURS, in your weaponization of words, to deceitfully twist reality into what you would like it to be perceived. You're not fooling anybody. You can take your silly "hate" card and shove it. :doubt:

What the fuck is " improper speech"? I am personally glad to see you all so open about your hate and bigotry on here.

It is a hate thing, gay people are different than you and you hate anyone that is different than you.

It is not like you hide it at all on here, in fact most of the time you seem very proud of it.

What the fuck is " improper speech"? I am personally glad to see you all so open about your hate and bigotry on here.

It is a hate thing, gay people are different than you and you hate anyone that is different than you.

It is not like you hide it at all on here, in fact most of the time you seem very proud of it.
HA HA. Still trying to wave the weaponized "hate" card, huh ? HA HA. Doesn't fly, emmy award winner.

You have a bit of a problem. Your Post 188 (nothing but more hate card jibberish) was completely obliterated by my Post 185. When your post was obliterated, and then you come back again with nothing more than what you said previously (before the obliteration :biggrin:),
then you're talking with egg all over your face, and looking pretty :lame2:

They are.
EARTH TO GG:
Heterosexuality involves body parts of TWO kinds (male & female)
Homosexuality involves body parts of ONE kind (male & male)
NOT the same. DUH!!!

The fact is that homos are simply pervert Nutjobs whose behavior is contrary to nature.

HA HA. Still trying to wave the weaponized "hate" card, huh ? HA HA. Doesn't fly, emmy award winner.

I call it like I see it. I do not really care if you deny it.

Your Post 188 (nothing but more hate card jibberish) was completely obliterated by my Post 185

Your post 185 is just more pure hate. All you did was double down on it.

EARTH TO GG:
Heterosexuality involves body parts of TWO kinds (male & female)
Homosexuality involves body parts of ONE kind (male & male)
NOT the same. DUH!!!

Heterosexuality involves being sexually attracted to another adult human being.

Homosexuality involves being sexually attracted to another adult human being.

Love is love, whether it is between two men, two women, a man and a woman or any combination of the above.

Love is love, whether it is between two men, two women, a man and a woman or any combination of the above.
What category are you in?

I call it like I see it. I do not really care if you deny it.

Your post 185 is just more pure hate. All you did was double down on it.
All you are doing is doubling down on your laughingstock HATE CARD. Do you not know that everyone is wise to your stupid tactic of trying to make everybody look/feel guilty ?

NO! YOU are who is guilty, for trying to push FALSE ideas. And if you are a queer person yourself, you need to go see a psychiatrist, to cure you of your ILLNESS.

No, I just always thought you led a gay lifestyle.

Odd that you would think about my life in that way at all.

It would never occur to me to think of your sex life.

But I guess to each their own.

All you are doing is doubling down on your laughingstock HATE CARD. Do you not know that everyone is wise to your stupid tactic of trying to make everybody look/feel guilty ?

NO! YOU are who is guilty, for trying to push FALSE ideas. And if you are a queer person yourself, you need to go see a psychiatrist, to cure you of your ILLNESS.

And then you double down on your doubling down.

And no, I know I will never make a hate filled bigot like you feel guilty, you revel in your hatred, it is what gives you purpose

Absolutely FALSE!!!

This writer does not know how deranged he is.

Forum List

Back