Haven't you wondered WHY Republicans are so pro Russia? It's actually quite simple to understand.

The notion that the right’s love affair with Russia is predicated on a racial fantasy is not exactly new. Russia’s strategic support of nationalist and Christian fundamentalist movements had put it at “the helm of the global Christian right”:

Not only have Russian banks funded groups like France’s National Front, but Moscow has hosted international conferences on everything from neo-Nazi networking to domestic secessionists attempting to rupture the U.S. Meanwhile, American fundamentalists bent on unwinding minority protections in the U.S. have increasingly leaned on Russia for support—and for a model they’d bring to bear back home, from targeting LGBT communities to undoing abortion rights throughout the country.

Whiteness, then, is not merely a description of skin color, though it is certainly that. Rather, it is a broader vision of a theocratic society that shuns political correctness, rejects inclusivity in all its forms, erases the separation between church and state, favors expressions of corporate and military might, shuns environmentalist policies, and tolerates no dissent, especially from a limp-wristed press.

Russia has become an object of profound affection for some pro-white Americans

Trying to find the racial makeup of Russia is nearly impossible. All I could find is "ethnic" diversity:

MINORITIES AND ETHNIC DIVERSITY IN RUSSIA | Facts and Details

A very small population of Asians in Russia's far east.

But when it comes to Russian diversity, it's not about race,it's about ethnic diversity. In other words, Russia is very close to being as white as Norway, except for the Government. That's way more like Nazi Germany.

And that's two reasons Republicans really, really likes and admires Russia.

It's a white country

and

It's like Nazi Germany.

Both of which are models for today's modern Republican Party.

Moron...it was Hilary who took 145 million dollars from put in and Obamacare who promised put in he would help them after his second election.......and the democrats have loved the totalitarian Soviets from 1917......they just have to pretend now that they don't like Russia because Trump won....they loved them some Russia during the 60s,70s, 80s, and 90s and 2000s.......

Moron.

Because Obama made it cool to be flexible with Putin?

Really? That's all you got?
It is a Republican congress applying sanctions, is it not?

And Trump-0 saying he won't enact them. The congressional set deadline for when the sanctions were supposed to be enacted has already passed.

Why do you want conflict with Russia?

Conflict with Russia is the last thing I want. The sanctions on Russia were supposed to be as punishment for their interference with our elections. Only an idiot would say that didn't happen, or that it was no big deal. A better question would be why Trump-0 cares more about protecting Russia than he does about congressionally mandated sanctions.

And Trump-0 saying he won't enact them. The congressional set deadline for when the sanctions were supposed to be enacted has already passed.

Conflict with Russia is the last thing I want. The sanctions on Russia were supposed to be as punishment for their interference with our elections. Only an idiot would say that didn't happen, or that it was no big deal. A better question would be why Trump-0 cares more about protecting Russia than he does about congressionally mandated sanctions.

Punishing Russia will lead to conflict with Russia.

Only a fool would say that it won't.

There is already conflict with Russia. Backing away and telling them we won't do anything about it won't make them stop.

Our two nations are fighting the same enemy...when will you libs wake up?

What do you mean....... our two nations? I always suspect that you are a Russian.

Both countries are fighting ISIS and so with other countries. But at the end of the day Russia is and never will be a real friend and always a threat to US.

Do you honestly believe that Russia will give up their interest just because of lousy Trump?
But I can tell you this both China and Russia’s militaries are far less mightier than US....... BUT they are gaining footholds both military and economy world wide because of weakened US policies especially in last 12 months.

Less than one year they figured out how weak we are. This dude that represents us made America ignorant, racist, incompetent, liar and weak.

Our two nations are fighting the same enemy...when will you libs wake up?

What do you mean....... our two nations? I always suspect that you are a Russian.

Both countries are fighting ISIS and so with other countries. But at the end of the day Russia is and never will be a real friend and always a threat to US.

Do you honestly believe that Russia will give up their interest just because of lousy Trump?
But I can tell you this both China and Russia’s militaries are far less mightier than US....... BUT they are gaining footholds both military and economy world wide because of weakened US policies especially in last 12 months.

Less than one year they figured out how weak we are. This dude that represents us made America ignorant, racist, incompetent, liar and weak.

Right, if they didn't give up their interest after 8 years of Obama fellating them...........

Interfering in to our democracy will lead to conflict. We can not just sit idle while we are being rape.
A Russian fighter plane flying 5 feet next to a US spy plane out there in international air space will lead to conflict. No respect.

Do you honestly believe Russia’s interest will stop just because of lousy weak Trump?

Obama inflicted crippling economic sanctions against Putin then installed new missile systems next to Putin ass. That is what I called tough strong leadership.
Trump on the other hand made himself a PUPPET of Putin. See the difference?

He's mad at Russia because Russians voted for Trump. Humpf!

He's mad at Russia because Russians voted for Trump. Humpf!

You're a lot closer to being correct than fox wants you to think.

Interfering in to our democracy will lead to conflict. We can not just sit idle while we are being rape.
A Russian fighter plane flying 5 feet next to a US spy plane out there in international air space will lead to conflict. No respect.

Do you honestly believe Russia’s interest will stop just because of lousy weak Trump?

Obama inflicted crippling economic sanctions against Putin then installed new missile systems next to Putin ass. That is what I called tough strong leadership.
What missile system? He stopped the one Bush promised to build.

The subject of the thread was a question...I answered it. Saying "our two nations" is grammatically correct...it covered both nations in question...if you need help with this post too just let me know...damn the public school system...

1. Leaking some emails is not equal to rape. Be less silly.

2. What interest does Russia have that is a problem for US?

3. Obama was a fool to increase tensions with Russia. That was not in our interests.

4. The rest of your stupidity is dismissed.

What missile system? He stopped the one Bush promised to build.

True but after invasion of Crimea that change everything.

Largest US military exercise called Anaconda since Cold War also next to Putin ass.

Missile systems was installed in Poland and Romania called EIS system.

NATO Steps Up Missile Defense Effort: Undermining European Security

U.S., NATO countries begin largest military exercise in eastern Europe since Cold War

1. Leaking some emails is not equal to rape. Be less silly.

2. What interest does Russia have that is a problem for US?

3. Obama was a fool to increase tensions with Russia. That was not in our interests.

4. The rest of your stupidity is dismissed.

1. Russian does not have the right to interfere with our democracy.

2. Ask yourself. Syria, Iran, Crimea. Do you want me to keep going? Russian spy shit is 100 miles off the east coast.

3. Obama is not a pussy.

4. I don’t blame you. Truth hurts.

The notion that the right’s love affair with Russia is predicated on a racial fantasy is not exactly new. Russia’s strategic support of nationalist and Christian fundamentalist movements had put it at “the helm of the global Christian right”:

Not only have Russian banks funded groups like France’s National Front, but Moscow has hosted international conferences on everything from neo-Nazi networking to domestic secessionists attempting to rupture the U.S. Meanwhile, American fundamentalists bent on unwinding minority protections in the U.S. have increasingly leaned on Russia for support—and for a model they’d bring to bear back home, from targeting LGBT communities to undoing abortion rights throughout the country.

Whiteness, then, is not merely a description of skin color, though it is certainly that. Rather, it is a broader vision of a theocratic society that shuns political correctness, rejects inclusivity in all its forms, erases the separation between church and state, favors expressions of corporate and military might, shuns environmentalist policies, and tolerates no dissent, especially from a limp-wristed press.

Russia has become an object of profound affection for some pro-white Americans

Trying to find the racial makeup of Russia is nearly impossible. All I could find is "ethnic" diversity:

MINORITIES AND ETHNIC DIVERSITY IN RUSSIA | Facts and Details

A very small population of Asians in Russia's far east.

But when it comes to Russian diversity, it's not about race,it's about ethnic diversity. In other words, Russia is very close to being as white as Norway, except for the Government. That's way more like Nazi Germany.

And that's two reasons Republicans really, really likes and admires Russia.

It's a white country

and

It's like Nazi Germany.

Both of which are models for today's modern Republican Party.
^ written with a crayon between his toes. Straight jacket this morning

Rdean is a complete whackjob.

The subject of the thread was a question...I answered it. Saying "our two nations" is grammatically correct...it covered both nations in question...if you need help with this post too just let me know...damn the public school system...

There’s no such thing as our two nations. US stand by it self.

Forum List

Back