Haven't you wondered WHY Republicans are so pro Russia? It's actually quite simple to understand.

The wa
And Trump-0 saying he won't enact them. The congressional set deadline for when the sanctions were supposed to be enacted has already passed.

Why do you want conflict with Russia?
He's mad at Russia because Russians voted for Trump. Humpf!

You're a lot closer to being correct than fox wants you to think.
Do you think Americans voted against Netanyahu when Obama tried to influence Israel's elections?
What exactly did he do?

The Washington Times - Tuesday, July 12, 2016
The State Department paid hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxpayers grants to an Israeli group that used the money to build a campaign to oust Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in last yearā€™s Israeli parliamentary elections, a congressional investigation concluded Tuesday.

Some $350,000 was sent to OneVoice, ostensibly to support the groupā€™s efforts to back Israeli-Palestinian peace settlement negotiations. But OneVoice used the money to build a voter database, train activists and hire a political consulting firm with ties to President Obamaā€™s campaign ā€” all of which set the stage for an anti-Netanyahu campaign, the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations said in a bipartisan staff report.

In one stunning finding, the subcommittee said OneVoice even told the State Departmentā€™s top diplomat in Jerusalem of its plans in an email, but the official, Consul General Michael Ratney, claims never to have seen them.

He said he regularly deleted emails with large attachments ā€” a striking violation of open-records laws for a department already reeling from former Secretary Hillary Clintonā€™s handling of official government records.

1. Still there.

2. I do not dispute Afghanistan. But you are here defending your lousy comrade and so proud of Putin. Big difference..... my country is trying to save Afghanistan from atrocity. Putin is helping Assad continue supporting terrorism in the region and murdering his own people.

3. You keep babbling nonsense . Prove to me where obama is a pussy and I will prove to you that Trumpy is a puppet, weak and coward.

4. Nah! Truth hurts. Remember I have not called you stupid yet. I am trying real hard not to lower my self to your category. Believe me you donā€™t want me to go there Rambo.

1. Yes it is. You are absurd for trying to equate MAYBE, leaking some emails to rape. Consider yourself laughed at. LOL!!

2. You cited the continued existence of ISIS as proof that the russians were not killing them. My point about the Taliban refuted your claim. I don't mind russians killing isis.

3. Can't be bothered. Obama was a pussy, is a pussy, will always be a pussy.

4. No truth there, just shit to stupid to be worthy of a response. And I have very low standards for that. That you still failed to meet.

Okay you got it.
1. You are dumb and as always Correll. Invading our democracy and other kinds of interference like hacking emails constitutes raping my country. This is not your country. Comrade.

2. Russians are killing ISIS but they are also killing civilians to save Assad terrorizing the region in ME. Your original question was..... what are Russians interest that will interfere with US interest?. I mentioned Syria, Iran, Crimea...... you deflected to Afghanistan. Thats dumb.

3. Aside from talking stupid and nonsense why donā€™t you prove that Obama is a pussy and ill prove it to you how coward and puppet Trump is.

4. I understand as always you are low class moron Russian citizen. As I told you repeatedly Russia can never or will never be a friend of US. So stop
that stupid wet dream.

Nikki Haley slams Russia at GOP retreat

CNN) US Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley slammed Russia at the GOP retreat in West Virginia on Thursday, definitively telling Republican lawmakers that Moscow "is not, will not, be our friend."

"As long as their government has the values that it has, and as long as it conducts itself the way it does internationally," Haley said.

Haley made it very clear that Russia meddled in the 2016 US election but also noted that "there is no reason to think the Russian interference made any difference between who won and lost."

1. Maybe hacking and leaking some emails is not rape.

2. So, Russia is killing ISIS, like I said. Works for me. That is not a conflict of interest.

3. Obama? LOL!!! Sorry, I just can't take you seriously.

4. Your ironic and incorrect Red Baiting is noted and laughed at.

5. Large margin between Cold War and Friend. I don't really care where they fall in that margin, as long as we avoid needless conflict.

1. Yes it is.

2. I never said fighting ISIS is a conflict of interest. This is not even close to your original question.
My original post was: Do you honestly believe Russia will give up their interest just because of Trump? Then you asked what? I answered you Syria, Iran and Crimea.
Syria and Iran is well known supporter of terrorism in the ME and elsewhere. Putin supports both countries. The goal
of my country is to eliminate terrorism and Putin is on the way. Thatā€™s a fact.

3. Meaning you donā€™t have any.

4. I warned you...... didnā€™t I? Now if you want to continue this conversation I am asking you to discuss this in a civilized manner. If not thereā€™s no need for me to waste my time with you.

So you think Haley is lying?

5. Both countries are engaged in a Cold War behavior.
The only difference are US conduct spies with spy plane and ships operated outside territorial air and sea space.
Currently there is a spy ship 100 miles away from east coast. We do not buzzed then with fighter plane.

Most of the time Russiaā€™s fighter plane engaged in a dangerous manner flying too close to my country spy plane or frigates.

1. Leaked emails is not equal to rape.

2. We do not have an option for a nice friendly government in Syria, and that is not Putin's fault. I kind of doubt that Assad is up from much foreign adventures right now, or for the foreseeable future.

3. Meaning, I lived though his administration and can't take your request seriously.

4. You call me a "low class moron Russian citizen" and whine that you want a civilized discussion? LOL!!

4b. I did not say she lied. I pointed out that "not friend" does not mean "cold war".

5. We started this and we need to wind it down, asap.

1. Thatā€™s your opinion. Invading my democracy is equal to raping my democracy.

2. Yes you do have an option. Stop arming Assad and his army, remove him from power, stop killing civilians, establish a new government. Only you can do that. Not US. Also you should also stop arming Iran.
Yesterday US hit back at pro Assad forces killing 100 Syrian soldiers.

3. You donā€™t have anything or you are just lying.

4. Really? You may want to go back and read your post who started it. Remember Correll......... this is my trade mark (tm )........... I never hit or attack first unless Iā€™m provoked. Please go back and read previous post before answering this item.
I never said you lied. Iā€™m just telling you that Russia will not and never be friends of US.

5. Then you should withdraw from Crimea, stop arming Iran and Syria, stop buzzing my planes and my frigates and destroyers out there in international air and sea space.

1. Yes it is. You are absurd for trying to equate MAYBE, leaking some emails to rape. Consider yourself laughed at. LOL!!

2. You cited the continued existence of ISIS as proof that the russians were not killing them. My point about the Taliban refuted your claim. I don't mind russians killing isis.

3. Can't be bothered. Obama was a pussy, is a pussy, will always be a pussy.

4. No truth there, just shit to stupid to be worthy of a response. And I have very low standards for that. That you still failed to meet.

Okay you got it.
1. You are dumb and as always Correll. Invading our democracy and other kinds of interference like hacking emails constitutes raping my country. This is not your country. Comrade.

2. Russians are killing ISIS but they are also killing civilians to save Assad terrorizing the region in ME. Your original question was..... what are Russians interest that will interfere with US interest?. I mentioned Syria, Iran, Crimea...... you deflected to Afghanistan. Thats dumb.

3. Aside from talking stupid and nonsense why donā€™t you prove that Obama is a pussy and ill prove it to you how coward and puppet Trump is.

4. I understand as always you are low class moron Russian citizen. As I told you repeatedly Russia can never or will never be a friend of US. So stop
that stupid wet dream.

CNN) US Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley slammed Russia at the GOP retreat in West Virginia on Thursday, definitively telling Republican lawmakers that Moscow "is not, will not, be our friend."

"As long as their government has the values that it has, and as long as it conducts itself the way it does internationally," Haley said.

Haley made it very clear that Russia meddled in the 2016 US election but also noted that "there is no reason to think the Russian interference made any difference between who won and lost."

2. So, Russia is killing ISIS, like I said. Works for me. That is not a conflict of interest.

5. Large margin between Cold War and Friend. I don't really care where they fall in that margin, as long as we avoid needless conflict.

1. Yes it is.

2. I never said fighting ISIS is a conflict of interest. This is not even close to your original question.
My original post was: Do you honestly believe Russia will give up their interest just because of Trump? Then you asked what? I answered you Syria, Iran and Crimea.
Syria and Iran is well known supporter of terrorism in the ME and elsewhere. Putin supports both countries. The goal
of my country is to eliminate terrorism and Putin is on the way. Thatā€™s a fact.

4. I warned you...... didnā€™t I? Now if you want to continue this conversation I am asking you to discuss this in a civilized manner. If not thereā€™s no need for me to waste my time with you.

The only difference are US conduct spies with spy plane and ships operated outside territorial air and sea space.
Currently there is a spy ship 100 miles away from east coast. We do not buzzed then with fighter plane.

Most of the time Russiaā€™s fighter plane engaged in a dangerous manner flying too close to my country spy plane or frigates.

2. We do not have an option for a nice friendly government in Syria, and that is not Putin's fault. I kind of doubt that Assad is up from much foreign adventures right now, or for the foreseeable future.

3. Meaning, I lived though his administration and can't take your request seriously.

4. You call me a "low class moron Russian citizen" and whine that you want a civilized discussion? LOL!!

4b. I did not say she lied. I pointed out that "not friend" does not mean "cold war".

1. Thatā€™s your opinion. Invading my democracy is equal to raping my democracy.

2. Yes you do have an option. Stop arming Assad and his army, remove him from power, stop killing civilians, establish a new government. Only you can do that. Not US. Also you should also stop arming Iran.

4. Really? You may want to go back and read your post who started it. Remember Correll......... this is my trade mark (tm )........... I never hit or attack first unless Iā€™m provoked. Please go back and read previous post before answering this item.
I never said you lied. Iā€™m just telling you that Russia will not and never be friends of US.

5. Then you should withdraw from Crimea, stop arming Iran and Syria, stop buzzing my planes and my frigates and destroyers out there in international air and sea space.

1. Your opinion is absurd, and an insult to actual rape victims.

2. LOL!!! Drop your pretense that you believe I am russian. You are purposefully confusing the issue now, just to be a jerk.

2b. You want to remove Assad from power? DId you learn nothing from Iraq or Libya, the problem is the culture.

3. Obama=pussy.

4. I didn't say that you said I lied. I pointed out what you called me, and how that made your whining silly.

5. Knock off the stupid shit. The Cold War is over. Let's adjust our polices accordingly.

Okay you got it.

that stupid wet dream.

1. Yes it is.

2. LOL!!! Drop your pretense that you believe I am russian. You are purposefully confusing the issue now, just to be a jerk.

2b. You want to remove Assad from power? DId you learn nothing from Iraq or Libya, the problem is the culture.

3. Obama=pussy.

4. I didn't say that you said I lied. I pointed out what you called me, and how that made your whining silly.

5. Knock off the stupid shit. The Cold War is over. Let's adjust our polices accordingly.

1. Truth hurts. That is my term if you donā€™t like it tough shit.

2. Since Iā€™ve been arguing you over and over with several threads about Russia. You only have one goal that is protecting Putin interest. If you are an American then you are a traitor.

Then tell Assad ( & Putin ) to stop terrorizing & murdering his own people and his neighbors.

3. Prove it.

4. So you donā€™t have an answer about who insulted and attack first?
All I was telling you was ...... Russia will not and never be a friend of US.

5. Then you should tell your bloody Putin to stop:
1. Stop making his small neighbors nervous & scared from invasions.
2. Stop supporting terrorism and killing civilians.
3. Stop buzzing my planes, destroyers and frigate out there in international territories.

1. Yes it is.

3. Obama=pussy.

2. Since Iā€™ve been arguing you over and over with several threads about Russia. You only have one goal that is protecting Putin interest. If you are an American then you are a traitor.

Then tell Assad ( & Putin ) to stop terrorizing & murdering his own people and his neighbors.

3. Prove it.

3. Stop buzzing my planes, destroyers and frigate out there in international territories.

1. The Truth is that rape is a serious trauma to a person, and not one to be equated with the leaking of a few emails.

2. My goal is protecting America from a needless conflict.

3. Obama already did.

4. I do have an answer. US. Nato expansion, and screwing around in the former soviet republics was incredibly fucking stupid, if peace was our goal.

5. a. his small neighbors is not worth a Cold War for US.
5 b. I assume this is your concerns about their rules of engagement. And nope. I'm not sure they are wrong when it comes to ISIS.

5 c. Maybe we can bundle that with dropping the stupid sanctions.

1. Yes it is.

3. Obama=pussy.

3. Prove it.

1. The Truth is that rape is a serious trauma to a person, and not one to be equated with the leaking of a few emails.

3. Obama already did.

4. I do have an answer. US. Nato expansion, and screwing around in the former soviet republics was incredibly fucking stupid, if peace was our goal.

5 b. I assume this is your concerns about their rules of engagement. And nope. I'm not sure they are wrong when it comes to ISIS.

1. Invading my democracy equals raping my country.

2. Then tell your bloody Putin to stop...... supporting terrorism countries like Iran and Syria, withdraw from Crimea, stop buzzing my planes and my ships out there in international territories.

3. That is correct Obama is tough.

4. NATO only expand because of Putinā€™s neighboring countries are scared from invasions.

5. Not sure about small countries but they have human beings that live there. I think.
Battle with ISIS is totally different from Russiaā€™s conflict.
Sanctions is meant to punish Putin for invading my democracy.

3. Obama=pussy.

3. Prove it.

3. Obama already did.

2. Then tell your bloody Putin to stop...... supporting terrorism countries like Iran and Syria, withdraw from Crimea, stop buzzing my planes and my ships out there in international territories.

4. NATO only expand because of Putinā€™s neighboring countries are scared from invasions.

5. Not sure about small countries but they have human beings that live there. I think.

1. No it is not.

2. While we have pushed Nato right up past the old russian border. Maybe we should try something different.

3. lol! Obama=pussy.

4. Sure that was part of it, and it was a bad idea.

5. Estonia is not worth WWIII. It is insane that we are treaty bound to protect it.

3. Obama=pussy.

3. Prove it.

3. Obama already did.

1. No it is not.

2. While we have pushed Nato right up past the old russian border. Maybe we should try something different.

3. lol! Obama=pussy.

5. Estonia is not worth WWIII. It is insane that we are treaty bound to protect it.

1. Yes it is.

2. Repeat. Maybe you should tell that your leader Putin.

3. You have not proven anything of your bullshit. I keep repeating to prove so far you cannot give me one iota of your bull shit.

4. No itā€™s not. Meaning they run to US as a savior. Someone has to stand up against bullies.

5. What in the world you are talking about? This proved you are a Russian. What different does it make if Estonia is a small or big country? Because itā€™s a small country you just going to step on it? That is Putin doctrine.

3. Obama=pussy.

3. Prove it.

3. Obama already did.

1. No it is not.

3. lol! Obama=pussy.

1. Yes it is.

2. Repeat. Maybe you should tell that your leader Putin.

3. You have not proven anything of your bullshit. I keep repeating to prove so far you cannot give me one iota of your bull shit.

4. No itā€™s not. Meaning they run to US as a savior. Someone has to stand up against bullies.

5. What in the world you are talking about? This proved you are a Russian. What different does it make if Estonia is a small or big country? Because itā€™s a small country you just going to step on it? That is Putin doctrine.

1. No, it's not, and it's an insult to real rape victims to minimize that actual crime like that.

2. Your red baiting is noted and laughed at.

Obama-to-throw-Nats-first-pitch.jpg

4. We are not the World's Policeman, and Estonia is not worth WWIII.

5. see about, we are not the World's Policeman.

1. Leaking some emails is not equal to rape. Be less silly.

2. What interest does Russia have that is a problem for US?

3. Obama was a fool to increase tensions with Russia. That was not in our interests.

1. Leaking some emails at the start of the Putin Trump buddy buddy relationship among authoritarian world leaders led to the anti-democracy coup attempt against the incoming anti-authoritarian administration of Joe Biden. It does have an allegorical aspect to physical rape when the leader of the super authoritarian kleptocratic world, and armed with enough nuckear warheads to destroy the entire world seven times over, decides to flex his manhood by bombing hospitals and apartments in a nearby fledgling democracy to show how big his duck is, . . Yes Correll Putinā€™s hacking of DNC emails to help Trump has led to Jan6 and subsequent Putinā€™s attempt at raping Ukraine. I suppose you wish Ukraine had just lain down and take it for itā€™s if no interest to Trump voters what happens iver there and the inconvenience that disturbs you.

2. What interest does Russia have that is a problem for US?

Destroying western genuine democratic institutions is a problem for people who value freedom toleration and respect for human life, peaceful relations between nations and dignity to name one. If you care about any of that - thank a Ukrainian.

The rush to our freedom is higher than ever:

Americans think weā€™ve stood down Putin, but the forces he represents ā€” strongman authoritarian neofascism combined with hard-right ā€œChristianā€ nationalism ā€” will grow a lot stronger over the next few years as fallout from his war in Ukraine

NO WONDER TRUMP is HAPPY - Please read the rest:

Last edited:
It seems like a simple concept if you are simple minded. The left has it worked out with the liberal media to brand any republican who disagrees with old Brandon as a supporter of Putin. Like I said, simple minded. The ironic thing is that the idiot kids who chanted "better red than dead" and paraded with communist flags forty years ago, are in charge today and they are willing to send someone else's kids to fight a war with Russia over a corrupt country.

It seems like a simple concept if you are simple minded. The left has it worked out with the liberal media to brand any republican who disagrees with old Brandon as a supporter of Putin. Like I said, simple minded. The ironic thing is that the idiot kids who chanted "better red than dead" and paraded with communist flags forty years ago, are in charge today and they are willing to send someone else's kids to fight a war with Russia over a corrupt country.
That would be a lot harder to do if the right wasn't fawning over how smart they think Putin is.

That would be a lot harder to do if the right wasn't fawning over how smart they think Putin is.

I think that...lets say...Hillary Clinton is a very smart person.

Query Bulldog. Does that make you think that I support Hillary or like her, or anything like that?

Hint. THe answer rhymes with "BO", and starts with a "N".

I think that...lets say...Hillary Clinton is a very smart person.

Query Bulldog. Does that make you think that I support Hillary or like her, or anything like that?

Hint. THe answer rhymes with "BO", and starts with a "N".
Sorry. I don't care to discuss anything with a Putin supporter right now.

Why do dems constantly lie about everything?
I dont know anyone who is pro putin including myself.
I honestly dont give a shit about russia or the ukraine,they can kill each other I just dont care.

Why do dems constantly lie about everything?
I dont know anyone who is pro putin including myself.
I honestly dont give a shit about russia or the ukraine,they can kill each other I just dont care.

It is called "projection,"...since obama, biden, hilary all loved putin before they decided to use him to attack Trump.......the biden and clinton families in paritcular made their fortunes from Russian money......

I think that...lets say...Hillary Clinton is a very smart person

In the eve of Putinā€™s genocidal attack on February 24
In to Ukraine Trump didnt say Putin was smart in general. TRUMP said Putin was pulling off a genius move by rolling tanks into Dunbass to seize territory and calling them peace keepers.

TRUMP therefore expressed favor for Putin committing military aggression
against a weaker neighbor and lying about his intentions. It was a brilliant lie that DJT was most impressed with, not Putinā€™s intelligence in general.

In the eve of Putinā€™s genocidal attack on February 24
In to Ukraine Trump didnt say Putin was smart in general. TRUMP said Putin was pulling off a genius move by rolling tanks into Dunbass to seize territory and calling them peace keepers.

TRUMP therefore expressed favor for Putin committing military aggression
against a weaker neighbor and lying about his intentions. It was a brilliant lie that DJT was most impressed with, not Putinā€™s intelligence in general.

Gotta link?

Sorry. I don't care to discuss anything with a Putin supporter right now.

Why are you afraid to answer a simple question, fucktard? Does my talking about HIllary's intelligence mean I support her?

I mean, it is almost as though you are afraid that answering my question, will reveal what a loser fucktard you are....

Forum List

Back