Haven't you wondered WHY Republicans are so pro Russia? It's actually quite simple to understand.

Why do you want conflict with Russia?

Conflict with Russia is the last thing I want. The sanctions on Russia were supposed to be as punishment for their interference with our elections. Only an idiot would say that didn't happen, or that it was no big deal. A better question would be why Trump-0 cares more about protecting Russia than he does about congressionally mandated sanctions.

Punishing Russia will lead to conflict with Russia.

Only a fool would say that it won't.

Interfering in to our democracy will lead to conflict. We can not just sit idle while we are being rape.
A Russian fighter plane flying 5 feet next to a US spy plane out there in international air space will lead to conflict. No respect.

Do you honestly believe Russia’s interest will stop just because of lousy weak Trump?

Obama inflicted crippling economic sanctions against Putin then installed new missile systems next to Putin ass. That is what I called tough strong leadership.
Trump on the other hand made himself a PUPPET of Putin. See the difference?

1. Leaking some emails is not equal to rape. Be less silly.

2. What interest does Russia have that is a problem for US?

3. Obama was a fool to increase tensions with Russia. That was not in our interests.

4. The rest of your stupidity is dismissed.

1. Russian does not have the right to interfere with our democracy.

2. Ask yourself. Syria, Iran, Crimea. Do you want me to keep going? Russian spy shit is 100 miles off the east coast.

3. Obama is not a pussy.

4. I don’t blame you. Truth hurts.
Did Obama have the right to interfere in Israels election? He did but failed. He suffered 0 repercussions.

The notion that the right’s love affair with Russia is predicated on a racial fantasy is not exactly new. Russia’s strategic support of nationalist and Christian fundamentalist movements had put it at “the helm of the global Christian right”:

Not only have Russian banks funded groups like France’s National Front, but Moscow has hosted international conferences on everything from neo-Nazi networking to domestic secessionists attempting to rupture the U.S. Meanwhile, American fundamentalists bent on unwinding minority protections in the U.S. have increasingly leaned on Russia for support—and for a model they’d bring to bear back home, from targeting LGBT communities to undoing abortion rights throughout the country.

Whiteness, then, is not merely a description of skin color, though it is certainly that. Rather, it is a broader vision of a theocratic society that shuns political correctness, rejects inclusivity in all its forms, erases the separation between church and state, favors expressions of corporate and military might, shuns environmentalist policies, and tolerates no dissent, especially from a limp-wristed press.

Russia has become an object of profound affection for some pro-white Americans

Trying to find the racial makeup of Russia is nearly impossible. All I could find is "ethnic" diversity:

MINORITIES AND ETHNIC DIVERSITY IN RUSSIA | Facts and Details

A very small population of Asians in Russia's far east.

But when it comes to Russian diversity, it's not about race,it's about ethnic diversity. In other words, Russia is very close to being as white as Norway, except for the Government. That's way more like Nazi Germany.

And that's two reasons Republicans really, really likes and admires Russia.

It's a white country

and

It's like Nazi Germany.

Both of which are models for today's modern Republican Party.
Getting rich on money laundrying for the Russian Mafia doesn't hurt.
I agree. It hasn't hurt the Trump Family.

So far.

"Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., said at a real estate conference in 2008, according to a trade publication, eTurboNews.

Conflict with Russia is the last thing I want. The sanctions on Russia were supposed to be as punishment for their interference with our elections. Only an idiot would say that didn't happen, or that it was no big deal. A better question would be why Trump-0 cares more about protecting Russia than he does about congressionally mandated sanctions.

Interfering in to our democracy will lead to conflict. We can not just sit idle while we are being rape.
A Russian fighter plane flying 5 feet next to a US spy plane out there in international air space will lead to conflict. No respect.

Do you honestly believe Russia’s interest will stop just because of lousy weak Trump?

Obama inflicted crippling economic sanctions against Putin then installed new missile systems next to Putin ass. That is what I called tough strong leadership.

3. Obama was a fool to increase tensions with Russia. That was not in our interests.

2. Ask yourself. Syria, Iran, Crimea. Do you want me to keep going? Russian spy shit is 100 miles off the east coast.

3. Obama is not a pussy.

1. Oh, so you're dropping that rape nonsense?

2. Russia is killing isis in syria. That is not a conflict of interest with us.

3. Sure he is.

4. NO, idiotic raving from a moron, is annoyingly pathetic.

3. Obama is not a pussy.

3. Sure he is.

1. No I didn’t. Still there.

2. Really? Russia are in full force in Syria since 2016. ISIS are still there. Putin been killing civilians.
We are talking about Russian interest. US goal is to remove Assad in power because he supports terrorism in the region. Putin interest is the main hold up.

Iran the same thing. Putin is supporting the ayatollah.

Crimea is self explanatory.

3. No he is not. You are just in denial.

4. You know when you come up with these tough nonsense idiotic key board Rambo. I know I hurt your feelings. STOP embarrassing yourself.

3. Obama is not a pussy.

3. Sure he is.

2. Really? Russia are in full force in Syria since 2016. ISIS are still there. Putin been killing civilians.
We are talking about Russian interest. US goal is to remove Assad in power because he supports terrorism in the region. Putin interest is the main hold up.

4. You know when you come up with these tough nonsense idiotic key board Rambo. I know I hurt your feelings. STOP embarrassing yourself.

1. And it's still utterly absurd to compare leaking some emails, maybe, to rape. You are silly.

2. We've been in Afghanistan since 2001, and the Taliban is still there, so all you did there was show that you are ignorant.

3. Complete pussy.

4. Nothing tough about it. I dismissed the portions of your stupidity that did not deserve a response.

3. Obama is not a pussy.

3. Sure he is.

1. And it's still utterly absurd to compare leaking some emails, maybe, to rape. You are silly.

2. We've been in Afghanistan since 2001, and the Taliban is still there, so all you did there was show that you are ignorant.

3. Complete pussy.

4. Nothing tough about it. I dismissed the portions of your stupidity that did not deserve a response.

1. Still there.

2. I do not dispute Afghanistan. But you are here defending your lousy comrade and so proud of Putin. Big difference..... my country is trying to save Afghanistan from atrocity. Putin is helping Assad continue supporting terrorism in the region and murdering his own people.

3. You keep babbling nonsense . Prove to me where obama is a pussy and I will prove to you that Trumpy is a puppet, weak and coward.

4. Nah! Truth hurts. Remember I have not called you stupid yet. I am trying real hard not to lower my self to your category. Believe me you don’t want me to go there Rambo.

Last edited:

3. Obama is not a pussy.

3. Sure he is.

3. Complete pussy.

1. Still there.

2. I do not dispute Afghanistan. But you are here defending your lousy comrade and so proud of Putin. Big difference..... my country is trying to save Afghanistan from atrocity. Putin is helping Assad continue supporting terrorism in the region and murdering his own people.

3. You keep babbling nonsense . Prove to me where obama is a pussy and I will prove to you that Trumpy is a puppet, weak and coward.

4. Nah! Truth hurts. Remember I have not called you stupid yet. I am trying real hard not to lower my self to your category. Believe me you don’t want me to go there Rambo.

1. Yes it is. You are absurd for trying to equate MAYBE, leaking some emails to rape. Consider yourself laughed at. LOL!!

2. You cited the continued existence of ISIS as proof that the russians were not killing them. My point about the Taliban refuted your claim. I don't mind russians killing isis.

3. Can't be bothered. Obama was a pussy, is a pussy, will always be a pussy.

4. No truth there, just shit to stupid to be worthy of a response. And I have very low standards for that. That you still failed to meet.

The wa
Really? That's all you got?
It is a Republican congress applying sanctions, is it not?

And Trump-0 saying he won't enact them. The congressional set deadline for when the sanctions were supposed to be enacted has already passed.

He's mad at Russia because Russians voted for Trump. Humpf!

You're a lot closer to being correct than fox wants you to think.
Do you think Americans voted against Netanyahu when Obama tried to influence Israel's elections?

The two-party system in America is just all sewn up too neat and tidy. All they offer us is a Hobson's choice between the policies of Adolf Hitler (Democrat) and Joseph Stalin (Republican).

Same as in Ukraine or Finland or the Baltic states.

Russia and Germany are deeply and secretly cooperating and playing both sides of the coin (communism and Nazism, respectively) against the U.S.A.

3. Obama is not a pussy.

3. Sure he is.

3. Complete pussy.

1. Still there.

1. Yes it is. You are absurd for trying to equate MAYBE, leaking some emails to rape. Consider yourself laughed at. LOL!!

2. You cited the continued existence of ISIS as proof that the russians were not killing them. My point about the Taliban refuted your claim. I don't mind russians killing isis.

4. No truth there, just shit to stupid to be worthy of a response. And I have very low standards for that. That you still failed to meet.

Okay you got it.
1. You are dumb and as always Correll. Invading our democracy and other kinds of interference like hacking emails constitutes raping my country. This is not your country. Comrade.

2. Russians are killing ISIS but they are also killing civilians to save Assad terrorizing the region in ME. Your original question was..... what are Russians interest that will interfere with US interest?. I mentioned Syria, Iran, Crimea...... you deflected to Afghanistan. Thats dumb.

3. Aside from talking stupid and nonsense why don’t you prove that Obama is a pussy and ill prove it to you how coward and puppet Trump is.

4. I understand as always you are low class moron Russian citizen. As I told you repeatedly Russia can never or will never be a friend of US. So stop
that stupid wet dream.

Nikki Haley slams Russia at GOP retreat

CNN) US Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley slammed Russia at the GOP retreat in West Virginia on Thursday, definitively telling Republican lawmakers that Moscow "is not, will not, be our friend."

"As long as their government has the values that it has, and as long as it conducts itself the way it does internationally," Haley said.

Haley made it very clear that Russia meddled in the 2016 US election but also noted that "there is no reason to think the Russian interference made any difference between who won and lost."

3. Sure he is.

3. Complete pussy.

1. Still there.

Okay you got it.
1. You are dumb and as always Correll. Invading our democracy and other kinds of interference like hacking emails constitutes raping my country. This is not your country. Comrade.

2. Russians are killing ISIS but they are also killing civilians to save Assad terrorizing the region in ME. Your original question was..... what are Russians interest that will interfere with US interest?. I mentioned Syria, Iran, Crimea...... you deflected to Afghanistan. Thats dumb.

3. Aside from talking stupid and nonsense why don’t you prove that Obama is a pussy and ill prove it to you how coward and puppet Trump is.

4. I understand as always you are low class moron Russian citizen. As I told you repeatedly Russia can never or will never be a friend of US. So stop
that stupid wet dream.

CNN) US Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley slammed Russia at the GOP retreat in West Virginia on Thursday, definitively telling Republican lawmakers that Moscow "is not, will not, be our friend."

"As long as their government has the values that it has, and as long as it conducts itself the way it does internationally," Haley said.

Haley made it very clear that Russia meddled in the 2016 US election but also noted that "there is no reason to think the Russian interference made any difference between who won and lost."

1. Maybe hacking and leaking some emails is not rape.

2. So, Russia is killing ISIS, like I said. Works for me. That is not a conflict of interest.

3. Obama? LOL!!! Sorry, I just can't take you seriously.

4. Your ironic and incorrect Red Baiting is noted and laughed at.

5. Large margin between Cold War and Friend. I don't really care where they fall in that margin, as long as we avoid needless conflict.

3. Complete pussy.

1. Still there.

Okay you got it.

that stupid wet dream.

2. So, Russia is killing ISIS, like I said. Works for me. That is not a conflict of interest.

5. Large margin between Cold War and Friend. I don't really care where they fall in that margin, as long as we avoid needless conflict.

1. Yes it is.

2. I never said fighting ISIS is a conflict of interest. This is not even close to your original question.
My original post was: Do you honestly believe Russia will give up their interest just because of Trump? Then you asked what? I answered you Syria, Iran and Crimea.
Syria and Iran is well known supporter of terrorism in the ME and elsewhere. Putin supports both countries. The goal
of my country is to eliminate terrorism and Putin is on the way. That’s a fact.

3. Meaning you don’t have any.

4. I warned you...... didn’t I? Now if you want to continue this conversation I am asking you to discuss this in a civilized manner. If not there’s no need for me to waste my time with you.

So you think Haley is lying?

5. Both countries are engaged in a Cold War behavior.
The only difference are US conduct spies with spy plane and ships operated outside territorial air and sea space.
Currently there is a spy ship 100 miles away from east coast. We do not buzzed then with fighter plane.

Most of the time Russia’s fighter plane engaged in a dangerous manner flying too close to my country spy plane or frigates.

3. Complete pussy.

1. Still there.

Okay you got it.

that stupid wet dream.

1. Yes it is.

2. I never said fighting ISIS is a conflict of interest. This is not even close to your original question.
My original post was: Do you honestly believe Russia will give up their interest just because of Trump? Then you asked what? I answered you Syria, Iran and Crimea.
Syria and Iran is well known supporter of terrorism in the ME and elsewhere. Putin supports both countries. The goal
of my country is to eliminate terrorism and Putin is on the way. That’s a fact.

3. Meaning you don’t have any.

4. I warned you...... didn’t I? Now if you want to continue this conversation I am asking you to discuss this in a civilized manner. If not there’s no need for me to waste my time with you.

So you think Haley is lying?

5. Both countries are engaged in a Cold War behavior.
The only difference are US conduct spies with spy plane and ships operated outside territorial air and sea space.
Currently there is a spy ship 100 miles away from east coast. We do not buzzed then with fighter plane.

Most of the time Russia’s fighter plane engaged in a dangerous manner flying too close to my country spy plane or frigates.

1. Leaked emails is not equal to rape.

2. We do not have an option for a nice friendly government in Syria, and that is not Putin's fault. I kind of doubt that Assad is up from much foreign adventures right now, or for the foreseeable future.

3. Meaning, I lived though his administration and can't take your request seriously.

4. You call me a "low class moron Russian citizen" and whine that you want a civilized discussion? LOL!!

4b. I did not say she lied. I pointed out that "not friend" does not mean "cold war".

5. We started this and we need to wind it down, asap.

The notion that the right’s love affair with Russia is predicated on a racial fantasy is not exactly new. Russia’s strategic support of nationalist and Christian fundamentalist movements had put it at “the helm of the global Christian right”:

Not only have Russian banks funded groups like France’s National Front, but Moscow has hosted international conferences on everything from neo-Nazi networking to domestic secessionists attempting to rupture the U.S. Meanwhile, American fundamentalists bent on unwinding minority protections in the U.S. have increasingly leaned on Russia for support—and for a model they’d bring to bear back home, from targeting LGBT communities to undoing abortion rights throughout the country.

Whiteness, then, is not merely a description of skin color, though it is certainly that. Rather, it is a broader vision of a theocratic society that shuns political correctness, rejects inclusivity in all its forms, erases the separation between church and state, favors expressions of corporate and military might, shuns environmentalist policies, and tolerates no dissent, especially from a limp-wristed press.

Trying to find the racial makeup of Russia is nearly impossible. All I could find is "ethnic" diversity:

But when it comes to Russian diversity, it's not about race,it's about ethnic diversity. In other words, Russia is very close to being as white as Norway, except for the Government. That's way more like Nazi Germany.

It's a white country

and

It's like Nazi Germany.

^ written with a crayon between his toes. Straight jacket this morning
I notice you don't actually disagree with anything said.
But then, why would you discredit something you agree with?
Wouldn't make much sense, would it?
I disagree with almost everything you write
Good. That proves I’m on the right track.

The wa
It is a Republican congress applying sanctions, is it not?

And Trump-0 saying he won't enact them. The congressional set deadline for when the sanctions were supposed to be enacted has already passed.

Do you think Americans voted against Netanyahu when Obama tried to influence Israel's elections?
What exactly did he do?

It's a white country

and

It's like Nazi Germany.

It's simple, we loved Putin bitch slapping the sissy boy socialist Obama across the globe

It was a hilarious comedy show..

I miss it :(

The wa

What exactly did he do?

Majority Media | Media | Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs Committee

The Subcommittee’s investigation concludes that OneVoice Israel complied with the terms of its State Department grants. Within days after the grant period ended, however, the group deployed the campaign infrastructure and resources created, in part, using U.S. grant funds to support a political campaign to defeat the incumbent Israeli government known as V15. That use of government-funded resources for political purposes after the end of the grant period was permitted by the grant because the State Department failed to adequately guard against the risk that campaign resources could be repurposed in that manner or place limitations on the post-grant use of resources.

In service of V15, OneVoice deployed its social media platform, which more than doubled during the State Department grant period;, used its database of voter contact information, including email addresses, which OVI expanded during the grant period;, and enlisted its network of trainedactivists, many of whom were recruited or trained under the federal grant, to support and recruit for V15.

It's a white country

and

It's like Nazi Germany.

Moron...hilary took 145 million dollars from Putin, obama told putin he would help him after his last election, the democrats have supported the Russians all the way back to when they were the Soviet Union and killing U.S. soldiers in Vietnam......you guys are trying to create another big lie, but once you get back the oval office you will be selling out the country to the Russians....it is just your nature to support dicatators...you did it in the 40s,50s, 60s, 70, 80, 90, and the 2000s.....and you are pretending to not like them now because you want to get Trump.

It's a white country

and

It's like Nazi Germany.

Moron...hilary took 145 million dollars from Putin, obama told putin he would help him after his last election, the democrats have supported the Russians all the way back to when they were the Soviet Union and killing U.S. soldiers in Vietnam......you guys are trying to create another big lie, but once you get back the oval office you will be selling out the country to the Russians....it is just your nature to support dicatators...you did it in the 40s,50s, 60s, 70, 80, 90, and the 2000s.....and you are pretending to not like them now because you want to get Trump.

Quick!!! Put your head back in the freezer. It's overheating again.

Forum List

Back