ISIS Claims Responsibility For the Awful Terror Attack in Russia

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
A despicable attack. And whither the CIA? At least once upon a time, we and Russia shared intelligence over any potential terrorist attacks.

Now, over a corrupt nation, Ukraine, who we helped overthrow a democratically elected President back in 0214, we have made them [Russia] out to be Nazi Germany or Imperial Japan. When, in fact, they have centuries of history with Ukraine.

Destabilizing Russia is a jackass idea from the DC swamp. It's not like Russia isn't a nuclear superpower or something. And driving them into the arms of a voracious CCP at the same time.

Hmmm?

GJTgcl3WsAENqp7

A despicable attack. And whither the CIA? At least once upon a time, we and Russia shared intelligence over any potential terrorist attacks.

Now, over a corrupt nation, Ukraine, who we helped overthrow a democratically elected President back in 0214, we have made them [Russia] out to be Nazi Germany or Imperial Japan. When, in fact, they have centuries of history with Ukraine.

Destabilizing Russia is a jackass idea from the DC swamp. It's not like Russia isn't a nuclear superpower or something. And driving them into the arms of a voracious CCP at the same time.

The US isn't funding ISIS.

US condemns terrorist attack.

US condemns Moscow terrorist attack

Just because America bombed Russia's gas pipeline doesn't mean that America is involved in this too?

Russia shouldn't have overreacted by destroying a Ukrainian hydro-electric plant. That's upping the ante too much all at once.

Oh my goodness. God be with the people of Russia. Our fellow Christians

I remember when Russia and the USA used to work together against Al-Qaeda. We need to do that again.

Americans and Russians have so much in common. We stood together in World War II!!!!!

I remember when Russia and the USA used to work together against Al-Qaeda. We need to do that again.

Americans and Russians have so much in common. We stood together in World War II!!!!!

Al Qaeda fought the Russians. What are you talking about?

ISIS do nothing that the CIA are not aware of or have organised .

That spells big trouble and it will be interesting to watch Moscow's detailed revenge actions .

You said you’re neutral on Russia, comrade.

Just wondering....are fully automatic military rifles legal in Russia? Apparently, the muslim terrorists all had them.......

The US and Russia never fought Al Qaeda.
The CIA set up and ran al-Qaeda , run by their good pal Osama DustBin .
Then ISIS .
Most extremist groups are set up by the US or rapidly infiltrated and then directed .
Antifa and BLM are two obvious examples .

It's a hard real world .

ISIS do nothing that the CIA are not aware of or have organised .

That spells big trouble and it will be interesting to watch Moscow's detailed revenge actions .
We sent warnings to your boss a month ago.

Its terrifying how the MAGAs believe this Russian shit.

The CIA set up and ran al-Qaeda , run by their good pal Osama DustBin .
Then ISIS .
Most extremist groups are set up by the US or rapidly infiltrated and then directed .
Antifa and BLM are two obvious examples .

It's a hard real world .

Nope. OBL went over to build roads to help the Afghani fight the Soviets . The Saudis backed their native son .. with support from the US.... Until 1992 when OBL was getting crazy. The Saudis revoked his citizenship. The rest is history.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back