Hate crimes skyrocked under Biden, Dems.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Why would this be? Biden was going to be a uniter.

It's what they want. Authoritarian regimes like Biden's always come with massive amounts of violence.

They skyrocketed during Obama and Rumps time as well. To date, hate crimes are almost strictly a RWNutjob problem.

You should read that article, and other data on the problem. As of now, you look like an ignorant dipshit.

1. It's behind a paywall or it demands I turn off my ad blocker. Not going to happen.

2. Pawxsnews isn't exactly trustworthy. The closest left wing equiv would be MSNbc.
But paying attention to most of the rest of the media, most Hate Crimes are done by RTWingnutjobs. You want to change that, stop supporting those rtwingnutjobs.

1. It's behind a paywall or it demands I turn off my ad blocker. Not going to happen.

2. Pawxsnews isn't exactly trustworthy. The closest left wing equiv would be MSNbc.
But paying attention to most of the rest of the media, most Hate Crimes are done by RTWingnutjobs. You want to change that, stop supporting those rtwingnutjobs.

Show me some of these "rest of the media" stories that say most hate crimes are perpetrated by the right.

Walk the talk, little man.

You don't have to pay to see Foxnews.com, liar.

They skyrocketed during Obama and Rumps time as well. To date, hate crimes are almost strictly a RWNutjob problem.
The only one I've heard about recently is the MAGA guys attacking that black fag in Chicago. Now, blacks attacking Asians is all you here about.

Both of those make great press.

Ummmmmmmm, NYC is a Democratic controlled cesspool. This shows two things. 1. Its a LWNutjob problem. 2. Your inability to put partisanship aside and understand reality.

You and yours specifically said "Hate Crimes". Then you bring up all the regular crime. And for regular crime the left nor the right has a lock on regular crime. But Hate Crimes are primarily Rtwingnutjobs. Since you support your rtwingnutjobs then that pretty well tells me that YOU are a rtwingnutjob.

Show me some of these "rest of the media" stories that say most hate crimes are perpetrated by the right.

Walk the talk, little man.

It 's been shown over and over. You must be playing the rtwingnutjob game of waiting a certain amount of time and then denying it ever happened. You have ZERO that any sane person needs to hear. Have a nice life.

You don't have to pay to see Foxnews.com, liar.

No, but I would have to turn off my adblocker which means I can't read it. Thank you for showing you are a rtwingnutjob and have nothing that any sane person wishes to read. Have a nice life, Domestic Terrorist.

The only one I've heard about recently is the MAGA guys attacking that black fag in Chicago. Now, blacks attacking Asians is all you here about.

Both of those make great press.
In which he paid a couple of his buddies to do it. So a lefty pays his leftist buddies to beat him up. So he could blame it on Republicans.

It 's been shown over and over. You must be playing the rtwingnutjob game of waiting a certain amount of time and then denying it ever happened. You have ZERO that any sane person needs to hear. Have a nice life.

That's what I thought, no link because you're a liar. How many Asian people did you beat up this week?

Show it. Bring the data.

Forum List

Back