Hate crimes skyrocked under Biden, Dems.

When did you first start hating Christians and Jews, and God?
Was there an event in your life that caused you to have such vitriole?

I know when I hit it right. You rtwingnutjobs respond like that. Sorry, I refused to join in on your hating Christians, Jews and God. But you go right ahead if you want to, domestic terrorist. You have nothing I with to hear so you have a nice life, Achmed.

So Biden is responsible for right wing hate crimes? From link:

“ Anti-white crimes made up only 4 percent of complaints”

So 96% were against non-whites. Hmm.

Progs have successfully separated Americans into groups. The group rules the individual. Large groups can be Deplorables. White males. Christians. All negative...all the time. Just in those.

And you rtwingnutjobs have lumped everyone into two groups. Your group and all the rest. Hey, I don't mind being one of the rest but it insults the hell out of me when I get mistaken for YOUR group.

Why would this be? Biden was going to be a uniter.

I have no use for so called hate crimes. Hate is not a physical act, it is a motiv
Why would this be? Biden was going to be a uniter.

I never had any use for so called hate crimes. Hate is not physical act, it is a motive to be sure and to be used in prosecuting a case but hate in and of itself is not a crime.

Black on Asian hate crimes are up, so either start paying attention or keep on showing your retardation!

They are up. But so is your group as well. But your group seems to hate every other group equally.

You have shown that you don't have a single intelligent thought so you have a nice day.

It's because Trump isn't who we want to be as a nation. He's the reason for hate crimes, all crimes in general, covid and a poor ecomoney too.

You keep saying that, yet offer no evidence to back it up. Outside of your own delusions, is there some reason I should take your word for it?

Sure. I can claim to be a rtwingnutjob and you will swallow whatever tripe I put out.

Now break down the racial makeup of the perps.

Only 6% were anti-black.

Looks like Asians Jews make up the vast majority of the victims.

1642863503381.png

You and yours specifically said "Hate Crimes". Then you bring up all the regular crime. And for regular crime the left nor the right has a lock on regular crime. But Hate Crimes are primarily Rtwingnutjobs. Since you support your rtwingnutjobs then that pretty well tells me that YOU are a rtwingnutjob.

The person who spoke of hate crimes, as quoted in the article, was LWNJ Manhattan district attorney Alvin Bragg, again showing your inability to read for comprehension. So far, you missed the meaning in the OP's post, you missed me pointing it out to you and doubled down with another demonstrably inaccurate ramble. If you want to see a true nut job, just stand in front of a mirror.

Forum List

Back