Is MSNBC even trying anymore, or have they just admitted they are 100% Democrats?

elchorizo

Platinum Member
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 23, 2009
Tell me how far you lean left without telling me?

msnbc-1248c-1212022.jpg

Fox News is pretty bad as far as the right goes, but at least they have some sprinkles of something else on their front page. CNN is almost all COVID stuff, plus a story about saving a dog with a sausage attached to a drone... so there is that. But MSNBC dedicating their entire page to this stuff?

Screenshot taken today at 12:40pm Central, 1/21/2022.

News sources like these used to at least pretend to be unbiased. They don't even try anymore. It's sad.

View attachment 591027
Fox News is pretty bad as far as the right goes, but at least they have some sprinkles of something else on their front page. CNN is almost all COVID stuff, plus a story about saving a dog with a sausage attached to a drone... so there is that. But MSNBC dedicating their entire page to this stuff?

News sources like these used to at least pretend to be unbiased. They don't even try anymore. It's sad.
MSNBC has always been totally whacked out.

View attachment 591027

MSNBC is part of a small hate cult, which is shrinking every day as Joe Biden's approval ratings swirl down the drain.

MSNBC would have been off the air years ago without Trump.

View attachment 591027

Yeah, they should change their name to the all commie all the time network.

MSNBC may not be impartial but they are honest

Fox is neither
Lack of impartiality is its own dishonesty really. They're selling a product to left wingers. To do that they will bend reality as far as they can get away with. Sure, they might not outright lie most of the time, but they're painting a picture and they have predetermined conclusions. They're really not any different than Fox in my opinion, other than the party they shill for.

Last edited:
They'll never catch up to Faux News. Ever.

The only "faux" is that MSNBC won't tell you the truth. They have to perpetually lie to you in order to keep you from switching networks. Their entire viewership depends on their hatred for Trump, the premise that he "did something", and the hope that they finally have the goods on him.

If it weren't for the fact that MSNBC was feeding the hatred of their viewers, you would all go somewhere else. They know this, and they're milking it for everything they can, even a full year after Trump is gone. Do they honestly report of just how bad of a job President Biden is doing? Nope, God forbid.

You obviously have not looked at their front page.
They have 3 articles not related to Democrats.

MSNBC has 0 articles not related to Republicans, though 99% of those are about Trump.

So yes, I have looked at their front page. And CNN's and Al Jazeera...

I just looked again and it's the same. So, like I said, "sprinkles" of something else. MSNBC doesn't even give you sprinkles on top of their hatecake.

Well, where can a person go for impartial news? I pretty much only read Al Jazeera now, though I try to get news from all sources. Where are unbiased places? It is sad that we don't really seem to have any anymore.

The Left loves to depict Fox and other conservative media outlets as biased - which they are - yet refuse to acknowledge the media they follow as having any bias whatsoever. MSNBC and CNN are just as biased for liberals as Fox is for conservatives.

Forum List

Back