Hate crimes skyrocked under Biden, Dems.

The person who spoke of hate crimes, as quoted in the article, was LWNJ Manhattan district attorney Alvin Bragg, again showing your inability to read for comprehension. So far, you missed the meaning in the OP's post, you missed me pointing it out to you and doubled down with another demonstrably inaccurate ramble. If you want to see a true nut job, just stand in front of a mirror.

Give a source otherf than one that demands I turn off my adblocker. Until then, you can say whatever the hell you want that so called cite says. You want me to adapt to your world that YOU demand others live. Ain't going to happen. I would have to be a nutjob to comply with that or the recipient of a Lobatomy.

Give a source otherf than one that demands I turn off my adblocker. Until then, you can say whatever the hell you want that so called cite says. You want me to adapt to your world that YOU demand others live. Ain't going to happen. I would have to be a nutjob to comply with that or the recipient of a Lobatomy.
Feel free to stay out of the thread then. You won’t be missed, by anyone.

They skyrocketed during Obama and Rumps time as well. To date, hate crimes are almost strictly a RWNutjob problem.
Thats because when a black man kills a white person......it's not called a "hate crime"

Thats because when a black man kills a white person......it's not called a "hate crime"

Considering most deaths done by blacks are against blacks. Just like most while most white murders are done by whites. Turn your damned radio off.

Considering most deaths done by blacks are against blacks. Just like most while most white murders are done by whites. Turn your damned radio off.
great. your assertion, even if correct, doesn't change my statement.

but good try for sure.

White hate crimes a blistering 4% is the chief concern of the Republicans and their 95% white congressional reps. GOP is organized racism when they aren’t trying to be organized crime.

White hate crimes a blistering 4% is the chief concern of the Republicans and their 95% white congressional reps. GOP is organized racism when they aren’t trying to be organized crime.
Black hate crimes a blistering 6%, and dropped from the year before.

I got news for you. You are a nut job as you have proven here very well.

I got news for you. You are a nut job as you have proven here very well.

I can always tell when you lose. You resort to insults only. since you no longer have a dog in this hunt, you have absolutely nothing to say. So you have a nice life.

Why would this be? Biden was going to be a uniter.

Democrats ARE the party of hate.

Why would this be? Biden was going to be a uniter.

LETS GO BRANDON

Forum List

Back