Hate crimes skyrocked under Biden, Dems.

Why would this be? Biden was going to be a uniter.

I think AOC was right, the reason everyone is so critical of her is that everyone wants to sleep with her. And like AOC, you think Diaper Joe is hot to trot as well But if not hot, maybe you think Diaper Joe is a little sassy.

Admit it!!!!!!!!!!!

Democrats have the crime market cornered maybe more than they do the media and education cartel. Democrats prey on weak, unintelligent, lazy and crooked people by offering them something for nothing. That's why most of this country's lowlifes prefer them.

COVID

Lots of reasons to be mean to each other.

I consider The Obama-Biden COVID 19 Biopweapons attack on The US in 2020 a Hate Crime.

I also consider The Biden Regime's concealing it's origins, and also suppressing distribution and prescribing of therapies like HCQ and Ivermectin Hate Crimes.

Obama, Fauci and Biden have killed more than any Hate Criminal ever could.

You can't unite cheaters who weren't successful at cheating.

It's just the pandemic now, right?

I mean before, everything was TRUMP'S fault! He was stoking hate crime in America!!!

Meantime, the Left has been about nothing BUT hate pretty much ever since their Creamy Couple the Clintons left office!

And the guy had only been in office 5.5 months at the time of the video!

It 's been shown over and over. You must be playing the rtwingnutjob game of waiting a certain amount of time and then denying it ever happened. You have ZERO that any sane person needs to hear. Have a nice life.
When did you first start hating Christians and Jews, and God?
Was there an event in your life that caused you to have such vitriole?

they turned their backs on americans during trump's presidency. It was very apparent.

Black homeless guy recently pushed an Asian women into a commuter train killing her. And no hate crime charge. Not that I think there is such a thing, but it is a demofk talking point, and I can't see any more of a hate crime as this one.

The hate crimes are committed against an approved list of targets. The elderly, Asians, whites. Those are all on the approved list to be attacked and murdered. Actually, they are approved as sacrifices on the altar of manufactured and imposed guilt. The major crime is refusing to accept the burden of guilt. That's death penalty level.

It 's been shown over and over. You must be playing the rtwingnutjob game of waiting a certain amount of time and then denying it ever happened. You have ZERO that any sane person needs to hear. Have a nice life.
Progs have successfully separated Americans into groups. The group rules the individual. Large groups can be Deplorables. White males. Christians. All negative...all the time. Just in those.

1. It's behind a paywall or it demands I turn off my ad blocker. Not going to happen.

2. Pawxsnews isn't exactly trustworthy. The closest left wing equiv would be MSNbc.
But paying attention to most of the rest of the media, most Hate Crimes are done by RTWingnutjobs. You want to change that, stop supporting those rtwingnutjobs.
Black on Asian hate crimes are up, so either start paying attention or keep on showing your retardation!

Forum List

Back