Biden Has Cognitive Problem

No one ever aced the cognitive test before the great Donald Trump. That I can tell you.

"Nobody knew health care could be so complicated" until Dear Leader Trump came along. Bleev me.

Make no mistake, nobody knew how recently popular Frederick Douglass was until Stable Genius Trump found out.

Nobody knew Nepal is pronounced "Nipple" until Hi IQ Trump informed us. Trust me.

And we would have lived in eternal ignorance without knowing the Continental Army took over the airports if Donald Trump had not educated us.

All this is a sad reminder that our present political system has jammed us up with two old farts as choices. One that should have retired to be with his grandchildren years ago and one whose political career should have been over the moment he stepped off the escalator. I still say Biden is an upgrade over Trump. He at least cares about doing the job where Trump didn't.

Yet another example of how similar the two fools are.

LOL, yeah, this is like a Biden stammering nonsense video, except it's clearly not. OK, so Trump wasn't sure what he meant by "wall," ooohhhhhhhhhhhh.

Like Biden? You just show yet again what a useless moron you are

Democrats have been tearing America apart since before Abraham Lincoln

putting someone like Biden as president is just their latest treasonous act

No one ever aced the cognitive test before the great Donald Trump. That I can tell you.

"Nobody knew health care could be so complicated" until Dear Leader Trump came along. Bleev me.

Make no mistake, nobody knew how recently popular Frederick Douglass was until Stable Genius Trump found out.

Nobody knew Nepal is pronounced "Nipple" until Hi IQ Trump informed us. Trust me.

And we would have lived in eternal ignorance without knowing the Continental Army took over the airports if Donald Trump had not educated us.

Your ex really chaffs your ass, huh?

We should expect little from the neofascist-driven Republican Party, but the weak neoliberal Democratic Party once again has failed us! Our struggle must be grounded in truth-telling and justice-seeking, not cheerleading for any political party or any particular president!

Forum List

Back