Has Biden explained it will cost From $5.6 Trillion to $71 Trillion to "guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

If the human species survives long enough, viable alternative energy to fossil fuels will have to either be established or humans will have to become primitive again and do without. We do not have an infinite supply of fossil fuel and we are using it quicker than the Earth is producing it.
Why We'll Never Run Out of Oil

Back in 1973, some experts were predicting $100-a-barrel oil prices by the year 2000. What happened?

This year, wells around the world — from the sands of Saudi Arabia to the deep continental trench off the coast of Brazil — will pump some 75 million barrels of oil each day to satisfy demand.
but I believe we’ll never ‘run out’ of oil the way the pessimists used to think,” says Michael Lynch, a political scientist at MIT.
“If you pay smart people enough money,” he says, “they’ll figure out all sorts of ways to get the oil you need.”
Geologists have perfected seismic imaging of seafloor geology, with the hope of tapping into vast new oil fields like the one that lies beneath the Caspian Sea in Kazakhstan. That region could harbor a staggering 200 billion barrels — making it one of the largest oil basins ever discovered.

So anything that increases a single well’s yield can have a huge impact on production. All the big oil companies are beginning to tap hard-to-reach deposits by using 3-D seismic imaging and computer-controlled sensors to detect where pockets of oil are located in a well. Once the well is bored, drill bits can be steered sideways through the ground in search of oil.

At a cost of as much as $71 Trillion to Americans to replace "fossil fuels"...
Biden has guaranteed..."I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

And he's making good on his guarantee by...
"Just Days After Demanding More Drilling “no more drilling...there is no more drilling...I haven’t formed any new drilling.”
So getting rid of fossils fuels will mean all the tires and asphalt that cars/trucks drive on will be extremely more expensive as between the two nearly 1.6 Billion barrels of oil is used per year to make tires and asphalt.
2 billion tires a year are made from 300 million barrels of oil and 1.312 billion barrels a year in oil is used in making asphalt among the 6,000 products that use oil in their making.
https://www.ranken-energy.com/.../products-made-from.../ What will replace oil?
So not only will getting rid of "fossil fuels" mean higher prices for the above...BUT easily anywhere from $5.6 Trillion to $71 Trillion to SUPPLY the electricity to meet EVs usage.
FACTS and please tear apart these numbers as they are provided by EXPERTS via the links.
View attachment 727218

Prez Biden says what he is told to say by the lefty special Interest lobbies as he is up for $ale to the highest bidder.

Last edited:
AND you evidently CAN'T read..
The first one says "For every 10% of American cars/trucks becoming EVS...
Then the 2nd one says: "If all vehicles are EVS..."
Do you comprehend the difference between when someone says 10% versus "ALL"????

That's what the two distinct statements were illustrating!
GEEZ READ before you make a fool of yourself!
View attachment 728622

AS always dummies like you NEVER read, you GUESS!

3460 plants for additional 2,994,301,586,432 kWh for 10% of American cars......

2767 plants for additional 8,300,000,000 kWh for 100% of American cars

The power for 10% of cars is more than 360 times the power for 100% of the cars?

Why We'll Never Run Out of Oil

Back in 1973, some experts were predicting $100-a-barrel oil prices by the year 2000. What happened?

This year, wells around the world — from the sands of Saudi Arabia to the deep continental trench off the coast of Brazil — will pump some 75 million barrels of oil each day to satisfy demand.
but I believe we’ll never ‘run out’ of oil the way the pessimists used to think,” says Michael Lynch, a political scientist at MIT.
“If you pay smart people enough money,” he says, “they’ll figure out all sorts of ways to get the oil you need.”
Geologists have perfected seismic imaging of seafloor geology, with the hope of tapping into vast new oil fields like the one that lies beneath the Caspian Sea in Kazakhstan. That region could harbor a staggering 200 billion barrels — making it one of the largest oil basins ever discovered.

So anything that increases a single well’s yield can have a huge impact on production. All the big oil companies are beginning to tap hard-to-reach deposits by using 3-D seismic imaging and computer-controlled sensors to detect where pockets of oil are located in a well. Once the well is bored, drill bits can be steered sideways through the ground in search of oil.
"Never" is a very long time. The Earth does not contain an infinite supply and we humans are certainly using it faster than nature is creating it.

AND you evidently CAN'T read..
The first one says "For every 10% of American cars/trucks becoming EVS...
Then the 2nd one says: "If all vehicles are EVS..."
Do you comprehend the difference between when someone says 10% versus "ALL"????

That's what the two distinct statements were illustrating!
GEEZ READ before you make a fool of yourself!
View attachment 728622

AS always dummies like you NEVER read, you GUESS!
Sure I do...

And somehow the number of plants needed goes down as the number of vehicles goes up.

As always, your numbers are shit.

View attachment 728585

OK... let's do this again..From 2001 to 2008 Bush signed ....23,569 leases
From 2009 to 2016 Obama signed 11,294 leases.
So Bush left Obama a history of 23,569 leases oil leases.
But Obama squandered that history by signing 12,275 leases fewer leases.
What % of Bush's history of 23,569 leases did Obama squander?
Obama signed just 11,294 leases after Bush signed 23,569.
Obama signed nearly half as many leases, 47% fewer leases!

Yup I was wrong.

Obama signed nearly half as many leases as Bush did. Oh and by the way:

When Bush left office Gas price per gallon was $1.745.
When Obama left office gas price was $2.366 or 36% higher than when Bush left office!
Strange isn't it? Such a coincidence... Obama signs fewer leases and prices go up! Wow sounds like today!
BidenFederallieasessigned.png

"Never" is a very long time. The Earth does not contain an infinite supply and we humans are certainly using it faster than nature is creating it.
Then contradict the experts. I'm no expert BUT I do research the internet BEFORE I make any totally unsubstantiated statements. Again... read the entire article ok and the below article and then as an expert tell these scientists what you commented.

Earth Is An Oil-Producing Machine — We're Not Running Out​

Engineering and Technology Magazine reported this week that BP — the company that once wanted to be known as "Beyond Petroleum" rather than "British Petroleum" — is saying
"the world is no longer at risk of running out of resources."
Research from the last decade found that hydrocarbons are synthesized abiotically.
In other words, as Science magazine has reported, the "data imply that hydrocarbons are produced chemically" from carbon found in Earth's mantle. Nature magazine calls the product of this process an "unexpected bounty " of "natural gas and the building blocks of oil products."

Sure I do...

And somehow the number of plants needed goes down as the number of vehicles goes up.

As always, your numbers are shit.
And again... ONLY 1 of the 3 involves nuclear power plants. The other two had nothing to do with electric generating plants. Duh... you keep referring to plants! And I'm referring to types of generation.

OK... let's do this again..From 2001 to 2008 Bush signed ....23,569 leases
From 2009 to 2016 Obama signed 11,294 leases.
So Bush left Obama a history of 23,569 leases oil leases.
But Obama squandered that history by signing 12,275 leases fewer leases.
What % of Bush's history of 23,569 leases did Obama squander?
Obama signed just 11,294 leases after Bush signed 23,569.

Yup I was wrong.

Obama signed nearly half as many leases as Bush did. Oh and by the way:

When Bush left office Gas price per gallon was $1.745.
When Obama left office gas price was $2.366 or 36% higher than when Bush left office!
Strange isn't it? Such a coincidence... Obama signs fewer leases and prices go up! Wow sounds like today!
View attachment 728626

Not 177% less? That's a relief.

Then contradict the experts. I'm no expert BUT I do research the internet BEFORE I make any totally unsubstantiated statements. Again... read the entire article ok and the below article and then as an expert tell these scientists what you commented.

Earth Is An Oil-Producing Machine — We're Not Running Out​

Engineering and Technology Magazine reported this week that BP — the company that once wanted to be known as "Beyond Petroleum" rather than "British Petroleum" — is saying
"the world is no longer at risk of running out of resources."
Research from the last decade found that hydrocarbons are synthesized abiotically.
In other words, as Science magazine has reported, the "data imply that hydrocarbons are produced chemically" from carbon found in Earth's mantle. Nature magazine calls the product of this process an "unexpected bounty " of "natural gas and the building blocks of oil products."
Finding deeper reserves isn't the same as never running out. The human population is 8 billion and growing. I highly doubt there is enough petroleum to sustain our current rate of consumption for 10,000 years. Yes, the Earth does produce more, but the Earth has had eons to produce the reserves and we only started using them a little over 100 years ago. The oil may still last longer than our lifetimes and maybe for a few more generations, but it will not last forever. It's common sense.

Renewables are not a solution, Renewables are a problem

The Renewable Heavy Industry. What is it? It is the World's largest construction project, from mining, refining, consuming, building. The Renewable Heavy Industry increases consumption of everything. From oil to sand. Everything is consumed at a greater rate.

Renewables are inefficient and a waste of money. Renewables destroy the Earth by the square mile. Hundreds of square miles.

People who think solar and wind power can help us, are very ignorant. Any of you who thinks solar and wind helps, you should do more than math, you should research for yourself and see exactly what it takes to build a solar panel or a wind turbine

Renewables are not a solution, Renewables are a problem

The Renewable Heavy Industry. What is it? It is the World's largest construction project, from mining, refining, consuming, building. The Renewable Heavy Industry increases consumption of everything. From oil to sand. Everything is consumed at a greater rate.

Renewables are inefficient and a waste of money. Renewables destroy the Earth by the square mile. Hundreds of square miles.

People who think solar and wind power can help us, are very ignorant. Any of you who thinks solar and wind helps, you should do more than math, you should research for yourself and see exactly what it takes to build a solar panel or a wind turbine
I'd be more worried about the human reproduction heavy industry. What is it? A whole bunch of fucking making a whole bunch of babies that will do nothing but grow up and do a whole bunch of fucking making a whole bunch of babies that will do nothing but... you get the idea.

3460 plants for additional 2,994,301,586,432 kWh for 10% of American cars......

2767 plants for additional 8,300,000,000 kWh for 100% of American cars

The power for 10% of cars is more than 360 times the power for 100% of the cars?
Our shill government can do the 'math' , but refuses to acknowledge it Todd ~S~

Just quoting you:

View attachment 728633

Your move.
Quoting me: Thank you for providing the proof that you truly don't understand what you read !
Even though it is very distinct... "10% versus ALL"!

"For every 10% of American cars/trucks becoming EVs means 3,460 power plants have to be built."
"If all vehicles are EVs, its will take $20 trillion to build the additional 2,767 nuclear power plants"

Now in my education "every 10%" does not mean "ALL"!

Now for YOUR education.... "ALL" means every car/truck being EVs...
whereas "for every 10%" does not mean ALL!

Quoting me: Thank you for providing the proof that you truly don't understand what you read !
Even though it is very distinct... "10% versus ALL"!

"For every 10% of American cars/trucks becoming EVs means 3,460 power plants have to be built."
"If all vehicles are EVs, its will take $20 trillion to build the additional 2,767 nuclear power plants"

Now in my education "every 10%" does not mean "ALL"!

Now for YOUR education.... "ALL" means every car/truck being EVs...
whereas "for every 10%" does not mean ALL!
The question you seem to have missed is why does 10% of American cars or trucks becoming EVs require more power plants than ALL vehicles becoming EVs? [3,460 > 2,767]

Finding deeper reserves isn't the same as never running out. The human population is 8 billion and growing. I highly doubt there is enough petroleum to sustain our current rate of consumption for 10,000 years. Yes, the Earth does produce more, but the Earth has had eons to produce the reserves and we only started using them a little over 100 years ago. The oil may still last longer than our lifetimes and maybe for a few more generations, but it will not last forever. It's common sense.
"Common sense" also dictates we should not have 8 billion people living on Earth as the oxygen ...
currently comprises about 21 percent of Earth's atmosphere by volume but has varied between 10 percent and 35 percent over the past 541 million years.
"Common sense" would also recognize this FACT:
"the BIASED MSM looks for negative news and here is why...News coverage of current affairs is predominantly negative. Cross-national evidence of a negativity bias in psychophysiological reactions to News coverage of current affairs is predominantly negative. It is more likely that negativity in news is a product of a human tendency to be more...
Negative news sells advertising folks! Do your own research and don't believe the biased MSM!
So the BIASED MSM continues to pound to people originally "global warming" and now "climate change" i.e. selling advertising that is supported by biased, negative news. It is sad that while fewer and fewer people are believing the MSM, there are still fewer intelligent people that believe that the news hacks are professional, i.e. adhering to the "5Ws" as we were taught in journalism classes 50 years ago... but no longer!
For every honest non-negative news piece there are several times more advocating "climate change" or in this case that we will run out of oil. Curious... why are most of the 8 billion people living today because there are "renewable" food supplies? In other words, people in the past didn't always grow food. I mean here is a picture of American Indians that drove buffalo over the cliff, killing the majority to harvest a few.
Buffalovercliff.png

"Common sense" also dictates we should not have 8 billion people living on Earth as the oxygen ...
currently comprises about 21 percent of Earth's atmosphere by volume but has varied between 10 percent and 35 percent over the past 541 million years.
"Common sense" would also recognize this FACT:
"the BIASED MSM looks for negative news and here is why...News coverage of current affairs is predominantly negative. Cross-national evidence of a negativity bias in psychophysiological reactions to News coverage of current affairs is predominantly negative. It is more likely that negativity in news is a product of a human tendency to be more...
Negative news sells advertising folks! Do your own research and don't believe the biased MSM!
So the BIASED MSM continues to pound to people originally "global warming" and now "climate change" i.e. selling advertising that is supported by biased, negative news. It is sad that while fewer and fewer people are believing the MSM, there are still fewer intelligent people that believe that the news hacks are professional, i.e. adhering to the "5Ws" as we were taught in journalism classes 50 years ago... but no longer!
For every honest non-negative news piece there are several times more advocating "climate change" or in this case that we will run out of oil. Curious... why are most of the 8 billion people living today because there are "renewable" food supplies? In other words, people in the past didn't always grow food. I mean here is a picture of American Indians that drove buffalo over the cliff, killing the majority to harvest a few.
View attachment 728686
News and science are not the same thing.

American indians were not wasteful with buffalo.

The question you seem to have missed is why does 10% of American cars or trucks becoming EVs require more power plants than ALL vehicles becoming EVs? [3,460 > 2,767]
Glad you asked that because THAT was not what you were highlighting.
Now to answer your last comment:
Here is where you are getting the above..
As Nietzsche penned the quote, “Der Teufel stecktim Detail.

1668954947117.png

EVsreqquring2767_1112022.png

News and science are not the same thing.

American indians were not wasteful with buffalo.
I agree "news and science" are not the same but where do most Americans come away with the premise we have diminishing oil supplies and the Earth's global temperature is rising except through the biased MSM.
Now as far as the buffalos... again... the BIASED MSM paints "evil white man"... the "noble savage".... so biased!
FACTS:
One last thought on the plunge of death.
The Native Americans who used the buffalo jump technique at Bonfire Shelter sometimes met with success on a far greater scale than they intended or needed.
In Bone Bed 3 in particular, there is abundant evidence that far more animals were killed than could be used.
In fact, the original analyst argued that Bone Bed 3 could represent a single event in which as many as 800 animals died. Others think it more likely that it represents several events, but even so these were massive kills. Partially or entirely articulated (fitted together) skeletons where found in the lower portions of Bone Bed 3. In other cases archeologists recognized that only the most desirable parts of the animals—especially the hindquarters—showed signs of butchering. In other words, a great deal of the bison meat and hides in the larger jump episodes went to waste.

The caricature of the noble savage, the idea that all pre-Columbian native peoples lived in perfect harmony with nature, just doesn't jibe with the evidence at Bonfire Shelter.
Prehistoric bison hunters were sometimes wasteful and killed far more animals than they needed or used.

Forum List

Back