Has Biden explained it will cost From $5.6 Trillion to $71 Trillion to "guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

I guess when it’s been demonstrated that your numbers are crap—all that is left for you to do is attempt personal insults. You poor soul.
Well there is one thing for certain about you.
No question you never read... you just react!
Why is it you can't admit when you are wrong? You are not perfect. You make mistakes as I do as I'm human.
But this last critique of me was so wrong on your part!
I was NOT sharing the figures on nuclear power plants. I was showing how with 100% EVs in this country and meeting climatistas' demands for green power,solar panels would have to be over 26,719,299,066 of them at a cost of $200 each and 14,376 square miles to hold them it will COST every one of the 129 million American households
as the utilities will most assuredly pass these costs on to us, $2,278.73 a month for every month for 20 years to recover the cost of $5,826,491,351,353 to the utilities to install the solar panels.
ALL just to cover the additional 10,151,170,439,575 kWh per year that EVs will require.
You know truly dumb people like you have to have people like me to point out these FACTS.
You don't do any research. You don't even know how many kWh a EV car takes vs an EV truck...which truly uninformed people like you think is the answer!
One question for you as you obviously believe Biden " I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

What do you think tires and asphalt will cost in 5 years "fossil fuels" are "get rid of"?
You have no idea that "oil...i.e. fossil fuels" that over 300 million barrels of oil per year are used to make the tires you drive on, or that over 1.312 Billion barrels of oil is used for asphalt which 94% of the 2.2 million miles of paved roads in the United States; are surfaced with asphalt."
Dumb ass Biden and evidently many people like you have no idea the impact fossil fuels have on our daily lives.
Do away with fossil fuels and truly our civilization will suffer immensely!

Well there is one thing for certain about you.
No question you never read... you just react!
Why is it you can't admit when you are wrong? You are not perfect. You make mistakes as I do as I'm human.
But this last critique of me was so wrong on your part!
I was NOT sharing the figures on nuclear power plants. I was showing how with 100% EVs in this country and meeting climatistas' demands for green power,solar panels would have to be over 26,719,299,066 of them at a cost of $200 each and 14,376 square miles to hold them it will COST every one of the 129 million American households
as the utilities will most assuredly pass these costs on to us, $2,278.73 a month for every month for 20 years to recover the cost of $5,826,491,351,353 to the utilities to install the solar panels.
ALL just to cover the additional 10,151,170,439,575 kWh per year that EVs will require.
You know truly dumb people like you have to have people like me to point out these FACTS.
You don't do any research. You don't even know how many kWh a EV car takes vs an EV truck...which truly uninformed people like you think is the answer!
One question for you as you obviously believe Biden " I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

What do you think tires and asphalt will cost in 5 years "fossil fuels" are "get rid of"?
You have no idea that "oil...i.e. fossil fuels" that over 300 million barrels of oil per year are used to make the tires you drive on, or that over 1.312 Billion barrels of oil is used for asphalt which 94% of the 2.2 million miles of paved roads in the United States; are surfaced with asphalt."
Dumb ass Biden and evidently many people like you have no idea the impact fossil fuels have on our daily lives.
Do away with fossil fuels and truly our civilization will suffer immensely!

tl; dr; dc.

Just let us know how many of these nuke plants we'll need next week.

So far you've predicted (since September 2022):

3,460 to satisfy 10% EV usage.

Then 2,767 if there were 100% EV usage (amazingly, it will take 600 fewer nuke plants to supply 90% more EVs on the road)

And today 10,000 plants or whatever the number was.

That's a possibility as I'm sure you like me have seen more office building parking lots with solar panels.
So the first priority though with the business building is to cut their own electricity costs so that need maybe reduced by solar BUT the utility companies will continue to raise their rates especially to businesses. And the major excuse the utilities will use is EVs. I've put together the attached based on utilities using solar panels.
Bottom line considering all the costs associated with installing solar panels to generate the additional 10,151,170,439,575 kWh that EVs will use. This cost will ultimately be passed on by utilities either directly or indirectly by businesses and dividing the total cost of $5,826,491,351,353 or $4,499.46 per household per year!
Now realistically I don't think 100% of cars/trucks be EVs but even at 50%... the utilities will have to generate more than 5 Trillion kWh equal to the currently non EV influenced kWh generate today of 4,165,030,000,000 kWh per year for USA. Again where will the $$s come from to build power plants, be they Nuclear which by the way are most expensive at $7 Billion a year to Wind Turbines, to solar panels.
Plus with Biden guaranteeing to "rid fossil fuels"... does he have an answer to just these 2 uses of oil that between them consume over 1.5 billion barrels of oil/year...to make 2 billion tires or provide asphalt for roads.
Just two major of 6,000 other than gas, products that depend on fossil fuels.

View attachment 728258
You put a great deal of thought into this. Let's hope our politicians put the same effort into it then we will have a solution.

tl; dr; dc.

Just let us know how many of these nuke plants we'll need next week.

So far you've predicted (since September 2022):

3,460 to satisfy 10% EV usage.

Then 2,767 if there were 100% EV usage (amazingly, it will take 600 fewer nuke plants to supply 90% more EVs on the road)

And today 10,000 plants or whatever the number was.

Yes you are right the numbers are dynamic...not static.... As the world learned several centuries ago
when some dummies like you considered the earth FLAT and you would fall off if you went to the edge!
But what is really indicative of your lack of perception is that the very last spreadsheet screen shot which I've attached doesn't mention power plants as being the solution!
I created 3 models... nuclear, solar and wind.
What the following are the three different scenarios where nuclear is the method, solar, etc.
So consequently in the case of solar... no power plants...you understand? The electricity is generated by solar panels!
The first one is nuclear plants to meet the 10.151 Trillion ADDITIONAL kWh due to EVs... 10,151 nuclear plants.
The second is solar panels ... understand? No power plants
The third is wind turbines (WT) again no power plants begreifen (in case you don't know German.. Comprehend?
Now just to repeat... the ONLY new power plants are nuclear. The other examples are Solar panels and Was!
comprender again Spanish just to make sure you "comprehend"!!! or comprehendo in Latin ... COMPREHEND?
Three distinct climanestas Ignorami (again just in case.. plural for "ignoramus" examples. ONLY one had power plants!
I hope this clarifies for you and your other ilk there are three distinct possibilities that I've put into these spreadsheets.
Now there maybe combinations of nuclear, WT and solar and even more natural gas! I'm just pointing out that
if we continue this EV effort because of some idiotic concern that the global temperature is increasing when for nearly a 100 years the temperatures were read by humans in cold and heat, copied, re-copied, etc. AND were done in
warm environments i.e cities called "Heat islands" , i.e. cities are going to be warmer plus for nearly a century 12% of the earth's land mass WASN"T measured! So again the issue of "global warming" (Now climate change because these idiots couldn't comprehend the EARTH is slowing down first all in rotation and 2nd the earth sustained 3,000 ppm at one time and it didn't halt these species from living 500 million years ago! So what is the concern that the Earth's ppm was 379 ppm in 2005? BIG DEAL! Is it enough to destroy our civilization with EVs that will cost us anywhere from $6 trillion to $72 trillion to keep the ppm at less than 400? Really?? Bet you never thought of that!

Nuclear plants
EVpowerfromnuclear111922.png

Solar panels
EVpowerfromsolar111922.png

Wind Turbines (WT)
WTsdueEVs111922.png

Yes you are right the numbers are dynamic...not static.... As the world learned several centuries ago
when some dummies like you considered the earth FLAT and you would fall off if you went to the edge!
But what is really indicative of your lack of perception is that the very last spreadsheet screen shot which I've attached doesn't mention power plants as being the solution!
I created 3 models... nuclear, solar and wind.
What the following are the three different scenarios where nuclear is the method, solar, etc.
So consequently in the case of solar... no power plants...you understand? The electricity is generated by solar panels!
The first one is nuclear plants to meet the 10.151 Trillion ADDITIONAL kWh due to EVs... 10,151 nuclear plants.
The second is solar panels ... understand? No power plants
The third is wind turbines (WT) again no power plants begreifen (in case you don't know German.. Comprehend?
Now just to repeat... the ONLY new power plants are nuclear. The other examples are Solar panels and Was!
comprender again Spanish just to make sure you "comprehend"!!! or comprehendo in Latin ... COMPREHEND?
Three distinct climanestas Ignorami (again just in case.. plural for "ignoramus" examples. ONLY one had power plants!
I hope this clarifies for you and your other ilk there are three distinct possibilities that I've put into these spreadsheets.
Now there maybe combinations of nuclear, WT and solar and even more natural gas! I'm just pointing out that
if we continue this EV effort because of some idiotic concern that the global temperature is increasing when for nearly a 100 years the temperatures were read by humans in cold and heat, copied, re-copied, etc. AND were done in
warm environments i.e cities called "Heat islands" , i.e. cities are going to be warmer plus for nearly a century 12% of the earth's land mass WASN"T measured! So again the issue of "global warming" (Now climate change because these idiots couldn't comprehend the EARTH is slowing down first all in rotation and 2nd the earth sustained 3,000 ppm at one time and it didn't halt these species from living 500 million years ago! So what is the concern that the Earth's ppm was 379 ppm in 2005? BIG DEAL! Is it enough to destroy our civilization with EVs that will cost us anywhere from $6 trillion to $72 trillion to keep the ppm at less than 400? Really?? Bet you never thought of that!

Nuclear plants
View attachment 728347
Solar panels
View attachment 728349
Wind Turbines (WT)
View attachment 728359
I don't like the way this article is titled. It sounds like we're being forced to abandon fossil fuels by him when we are being forced out of fossil fuels because they have a very limited future and we don't want to get caught with our pants down. There's no real choice in the matter.

I don't like the way this article is titled. It sounds like we're being forced to abandon fossil fuels by him when we are being forced out of fossil fuels because they have a very limited future and we don't want to get caught with our pants down. There's no real choice in the matter.
Oh, I agree! We need to be in parallel, in cooperation in unity working to wean off of fossil fuels! No question.
But to abruptly, crudely, with NO preparation at all for the issues like I pointed out, it is ridiculous! Stupid and totally unprepared! Several companies though have this position by the CEO of Chevron...
U.S. Will Never Build Another Oil Refinery, Chevron CEO Says
My personal view is there will never be another new refinery built” on U.S. soil, said Wirth. “You’re looking at committing capital 10 years out, that will need decades to offer a return for shareholders, in a policy environment where governments around the world are saying, ‘We don’t want these products.’
And that's the stupidity of it! Quadrillions of dollars in working capital will be needed to replace fossil fuels.
I mean what for simplicity sake will Biden do when the tire manufacturers have to DOUBLE the cost of a tire BECAUSE idiots like Biden say "rid fossil fuels" without considering that that the making of the 2 billion tires a year requires 300 million barrels of oil!
Or that the nearly 2.2 million miles of asphalt requires 1.4 Billion barrels to make asphalt.
https://www.ranken-energy.com/.../products-made-from.../ What will replace oil?

Oh, I agree! We need to be in parallel, in cooperation in unity working to wean off of fossil fuels! No question.
But to abruptly, crudely, with NO preparation at all for the issues like I pointed out, it is ridiculous! Stupid and totally unprepared! Several companies though have this position by the CEO of Chevron...
My personal view is there will never be another new refinery built” on U.S. soil, said Wirth. “You’re looking at committing capital 10 years out, that will need decades to offer a return for shareholders, in a policy environment where governments around the world are saying, ‘We don’t want these products.’
And that's the stupidity of it! Quadrillions of dollars in working capital will be needed to replace fossil fuels.
I mean what for simplicity sake will Biden do when the tire manufacturers have to DOUBLE the cost of a tire BECAUSE idiots like Biden say "rid fossil fuels" without considering that that the making of the 2 billion tires a year requires 300 million barrels of oil!
Or that the nearly 2.2 million miles of asphalt requires 1.4 Billion barrels to make asphalt.
Remove is not to get rid of oil simply to build up other alternatives before the oil runs out in 50 years. No one likes getting stuck with their pants down. And that is a special true of American citizens, if you think they're outraged now, wait till the oil runs out and if we're not prepared to offer alternatives the shit is definitely going to hit the fan.

Remove is not to get rid of oil simply to build up other alternatives before the oil runs out in 50 years. No one likes getting stuck with their pants down. And that is a special true of American citizens, if you think they're outraged now, wait till the oil runs out and if we're not prepared to offer alternatives the shit is definitely going to hit the fan.
Leftist clowns in the 70s claimed we would be out of oil by the turn of he century. We have more known reserves now than when your clowns were making that claim.

Renewables are not a solution, Renewables are a problem

The Renewable Heavy Industry. What is it? It is the World's largest construction project, from mining, refining, consuming, building. The Renewable Heavy Industry increases consumption of everything. From oil to sand. Everything is consumed at a greater rate.

Renewables are inefficient and a waste of money. Renewables destroy the Earth by the square mile. Hundreds of square miles.

People who think solar and wind power can help us, are very ignorant. Any of you who thinks solar and wind helps, you should do more than math, you should research for yourself and see exactly what it takes to build a solar panel or a wind turbine.

You don realize that the information about oil reserves comes from the oil companies themselves. Saudi Arabia is reducing production to raise prices and make it last as long as they can. The price of oil will get so high that eventually it will only be used for specialized purposes, that will happen before the supply is completely exhausted.

Leftist clowns in the 70s claimed we would be out of oil by the turn of he century. We have more known reserves now than when your clowns were making that claim.
The information about the oil reserves comes from the oil companies themselves. They know what's happening and they're not investing in it as much, they're trying to take the money and run. That's why one industry expert said they will never build another oil refinery in the United States again.

The information about the oil reserves comes from the oil companies themselves. They know what's happening and they're not investing in it as much, they're trying to take the money and run. That's why one industry expert said they will never build another oil refinery in the United States again.

Cool story. Now explain why we didn't run out of oil at the turn of the century?

My personal view is there will never be another new refinery built” on U.S. soil, said Wirth. “You’re looking at committing capital 10 years out, that will need decades to offer a return for shareholders, in a policy environment where governments around the world are saying, ‘We don’t want these products.’”
That's why Biden was so f...king DUMB!
Think about this is what he said...
I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

Cool story. Now explain why we didn't run out of oil at the turn of the century?

Why We'll Never Run Out of Oil​

Back in 1973, some experts were predicting $100-a-barrel oil prices by the year 2000. What happened?​

This year, wells around the world — from the sands of Saudi Arabia to the deep continental trench off the coast of Brazil — will pump some 75 million barrels of oil each day to satisfy demand.
but I believe we’ll never ‘run out’ of oil the way the pessimists used to think,” says Michael Lynch, a political scientist at MIT.
“If you pay smart people enough money,” he says, “they’ll figure out all sorts of ways to get the oil you need.”
Geologists have perfected seismic imaging of seafloor geology, with the hope of tapping into vast new oil fields like the one that lies beneath the Caspian Sea in Kazakhstan. That region could harbor a staggering 200 billion barrels — making it one of the largest oil basins ever discovered.

So anything that increases a single well’s yield can have a huge impact on production. All the big oil companies are beginning to tap hard-to-reach deposits by using 3-D seismic imaging and computer-controlled sensors to detect where pockets of oil are located in a well. Once the well is bored, drill bits can be steered sideways through the ground in search of oil.

There was a whole lot left science. Now we're certain of what exists and the big oil fields like the Saudis are 50% dry now. You can't pump out 60 trillion barrels of oil out of the ground in 50 years and expect not to deplete the fields.

These two threads of yours were like 3 weeks apart:

View attachment 728558

As always, your numbers are shit.

1668913010773.png

These two threads of yours were like 3 weeks apart:

View attachment 728558

As always, your numbers are shit.
AND you evidently CAN'T read..
The first one says "For every 10% of American cars/trucks becoming EVS...
Then the 2nd one says: "If all vehicles are EVS..."
Do you comprehend the difference between when someone says 10% versus "ALL"????

That's what the two distinct statements were illustrating!
GEEZ READ before you make a fool of yourself!
Screen Shot 2022-11-19 at 10.18.38 PM.png

AS always dummies like you NEVER read, you GUESS!

Forum List

Back