Has Biden explained it will cost From $5.6 Trillion to $71 Trillion to "guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

Must be a great number of wealthy people on this site.
If you mean spokespersons for Big Oil, yes that's why so little has been done to prepare for the future. China is adding renewables to their power grid as fast as the rest of the world combined ( 3 x the US rate ). We aren't even in the top 10, Norway is number one with 99% of their power grid run on renewables.

If you mean spokespersons for Big Oil, yes that's why so little has been done to prepare for the future. China is adding renewables to their power grid as fast as the rest of the world combined ( 3 x the US rate ). We aren't even in the top 10, Norway is number one with 99% of their power grid run on renewables.

Norway is number one with 99% of their power grid run on renewables

Hydro. In a country of fewer than 6 million.

It would only cost America the price of a strong rope and some lumber to erect a system by which we could "do away" with feckless and worthless, world "leaders."

It would only cost America the price of a strong rope and some lumber to erect a system by which we could "do away" with feckless and worthless, world "leaders."
And who would that be ? The republicans who held US back every chance they got. The world is in a race and we're losing because of them and their love affair with Big Oil.

And who would that be ? The republicans who held US back every chance they got. The world is in a race and we're losing because of them and their love affair with Big Oil.

It's awful!!!

We have cheap, reliable energy.

There ought to be a law!!!

It's awful!!!

We have cheap, reliable energy.

There ought to be a law!!!
Pathetic, you'd forsake the world's well-being for your own false sense of comfort. Then what would your children and grandchildren do when the world runs out of oil in 2040 or sooner at the rate consumption is going up in the third world. China is now the biggest user of fossil fuels with India a close second. Our consumption is finally leveling off and begin to actually decrease. Renewables are making great strides in helping reduce fossil fuels and we're just starting.

Wow. And all this time ... I thought Pedo Joe was running the show.

Pathetic, you'd forsake the world's well-being for your own false sense of comfort. Then what would your children and grandchildren do when the world runs out of oil in 2040 or sooner at the rate consumption is going up in the third world. China is now the biggest user of fossil fuels with India a close second. Our consumption is finally leveling off and begin to actually decrease. Renewables are making great strides in helping reduce fossil fuels and we're just starting.
The kool aid runs strong in this one’s veins

I repeatedly heard, growing up, that the American indians were incredibly thorough and efficient with bison they took. The idea that they would leave dead animals laying there to rot is simply not to be believed. However, the post that this came from is so poorly written that I am not at all certain that is what the author intended. He may have been providing it as an example of bad data in the media. I'm not really sure how it fits in with negative news.
I was wrong about my ancestors!
According to this information the American Indians would use....
" Although hundreds of bison may have been killed in a single jump event, the people would use as much of the carcasses as possible. Hides would be used for clothing, shelter, and bedding. The hair and tail could be used to make rope and fly swatters. Sinew from the muscles made thread and bow strings. Bones and horns were used to make a variety of tools for everyday use. All of the meat was consumed; some during the celebration and ceremonies of a successful kill, but most was dried for use during the winter. Almost every part of the animal was used."

I was wrong about my ancestors!
According to this information the American Indians would use....
" Although hundreds of bison may have been killed in a single jump event, the people would use as much of the carcasses as possible. Hides would be used for clothing, shelter, and bedding. The hair and tail could be used to make rope and fly swatters. Sinew from the muscles made thread and bow strings. Bones and horns were used to make a variety of tools for everyday use. All of the meat was consumed; some during the celebration and ceremonies of a successful kill, but most was dried for use during the winter. Almost every part of the animal was used."
And they never killed for sport and wasted the animal. These animals were considered sacred.

Transitioning from fossil fuels will not be easy and will be costly but itust be done. Fortunately we are on schedule for 50% of all new vehicle sales will be electric by 2031, ABC World News tonight. And that will help slow the 5 inch sea level rise we've had from 2010 to 2023.
Prove it that The U.S. auto industry sold nearly 2.86 million cars in 2022. U.S.: annual car sales 2022 | Statista

He is trying to correct centuries of wrongdoing. Yes, that's correct. We finally got someone doing something to correct the situation.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Thanks ... I needed a really good laugh!

I didn't know I was talking to an idiot. Sorry to be you.
998ff8aa-8515-41f1-a7eb-2ff1f4a4ef85.dec6e3e9290ca90fb2d79f3a8494c5a3.jpeg

Prove it that The U.S. auto industry sold nearly 2.86 million cars in 2022. U.S.: annual car sales 2022 | Statista
I don't argue with facts. I was merely repeating the projections I heard on the news last night. Yes, we're on track with electric car sales and they will comprise 50% of all new car sales by 2031. They remarked that it would occur sooner than expected probably due to increased demand and diminishing oil supplies driving up the cost of oil to insane levels never seen before ( no matter who's president ). We ain't seen nothing yet !

Last edited:
I don't argue with facts. I was merely repeating the projections I heard on the news last night. Yes, we're on track with electric car sales and they will comprise 50% of all new car sales by 2031. They remarked that it would occur sooner than expected probably due to increased demand and diminishing oil supplies driving up the cost of oil to insane levels never seen before ( no matter who's president ). We ain't seen nothing yet !
Please tell me you don't think this statement hadn't any affect on the price of gas?
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

So the reason you've never seen levels before, IS BECAUSE no other President has EVER GUARANTEED to destroy fossil fuels!
Now here is proof as to how the "fossil fuels" industry took the above GUARANTEE!
Consequently what the CEO of Chevron,Mike Wirth said is representative of fossil fuel executives, banks, shareholders and ultimately gas stations that RAISED their prices while they can!
You’re looking at committing capital 10 years out, that will need decades to offer a return for shareholders, in a policy environment where governments around the world are saying, ‘We don’t want these products.

Biden’s Radical, Anti-Fossil Fuel Energy Policy Costs Americans Dearly
To date, Biden is the only president in modern history not to have held a single oil and gas lease sale on federal lands despite clear direction from Congress to do so quarterly. In reality, gasoline prices increased 48% from Inauguration Day 2021 to the week before Russia invaded Ukraine, and diesel prices increased 49%. The national gasoline price in 2021 averaged $3 a gallon. Gasoline prices today are now averaging above $5, nearly 20 years “ahead of schedule.”
Offshore, the Biden administration has not completed a single lease sale.
In contrast, Trump held eight in his single term and former President Barack Obama held 29 lease sales in his two terms.

NOW for the proof that Biden wants to destroy the "fossil fuel" industry to support his GUARANTEE to RID?

Asked why oil production in the U.S. had not yet caught up to demand, Stephen Nalley, then-acting administrator of the Energy Information Administration, explained to the Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee that American producers were “trying to reposition for the long term.” It was a diplomatic way of stating what the Biden administration has made very clear: that it intends to put the oil industry in America out of business in the long term.

Forum List

Back