Has Biden explained it will cost From $5.6 Trillion to $71 Trillion to "guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

The question you seem to have missed is why does 10% of American cars or trucks becoming EVs require more power plants than ALL vehicles becoming EVs? [3,460 > 2,767]
My efforts which are far more complicated than your simple easy observations are continually being refined.
For example:
0.346 kWh/mile for car: Average Electric Car kWh Per Mile [Results From 231 EVs]
4.3 kWh per mile for truck: source:Battery capacity and recharging needs for electric buses in city transit service (Journal Article) | DOE PAGES

My efforts which are far more complicated than your simple easy observations are continually being refined.
For example:
0.346 kWh/mile for car: Average Electric Car kWh Per Mile [Results From 231 EVs]
4.3 kWh per mile for truck: source:Battery capacity and recharging needs for electric buses in city transit service (Journal Article) | DOE PAGES
That does nothing to explain the apparent discrepancy I noted. Why would 10% of all vehicles require more power thatn ALL vehicles? PS: I think someone may have missed a digit somewhere. Everyone makes mistakes. Don't be afraid to just fess up and fix the numbers.

That's a painting, not a photograph.......LOL!
Oh man! Just one more big mistake! Geez so glad you are so on my case ... making me evidently better than you as my mom use to say... "when you point at someone three fingers are pointing back at you!"
Thanks!

Did they waste 177% fewer buffalo than the white man?
I repeatedly heard, growing up, that the American indians were incredibly thorough and efficient with bison they took. The idea that they would leave dead animals laying there to rot is simply not to be believed. However, the post that this came from is so poorly written that I am not at all certain that is what the author intended. He may have been providing it as an example of bad data in the media. I'm not really sure how it fits in with negative news.

Wow... You really have a fetish right? That mistake (which seems to be the ONLY one you keep repeating...) really
bothers you right?
The one that keeps getting brought up is the difference between 10% of vehicles and ALL vehicles. The buffalo thing didn't come up till you just posted the picture this morning.

But Todd has a sense of humor. There may have been some sort of subtle reference there. But its good to see someone willing to admit their humanity.

The one that keeps getting brought up is the difference between 10% of vehicles and ALL vehicles. The buffalo thing didn't come up till you just posted the picture this morning.

But Todd has a sense of humor. There may have been some sort of subtle reference there. But its good to see someone willing to admit their humanity.

1668975297050.png

He has a problem with percentages. And math in general.

Somehow, 1277 is 177% less than 2946.............

View attachment 728862

He has a problem with percentages. And math in general.

Somehow, 1277 is 177% less than 2946.............
I may withdraw from this steamer...

More it's globalism cloaked in the guise of a small Swedish TOOL yammering on about saving the planet Todd

LLT110-125_2019_092714.jpg

~S~
Transitioning from fossil fuels will not be easy and will be costly but itust be done. Fortunately we are on schedule for 50% of all new vehicle sales will be electric by 2031, ABC World News tonight. And that will help slow the 5 inch sea level rise we've had from 2010 to 2023.

Transitioning from fossil fuels will not be easy and will be costly but itust be done. Fortunately we are on schedule for 50% of all new vehicle sales will be electric by 2031, ABC World News tonight. And that will help slow the 5 inch sea level rise we've had from 2010 to 2023.

Fortunately we are on schedule for 50% of all new vehicle sales will be electric by 2031,

Unless we're building a bunch of new nuclear reactors, this is a really stupid idea.
Unfortunately.

Fortunately we are on schedule for 50% of all new vehicle sales will be electric by 2031,

Unless we're building a bunch of new nuclear reactors, this is a really stupid idea.
Unfortunately.
All industries will adjust, renewables will be in everything.

Forum List

Back