Snowvember 2.0

GMCGeneral

Diamond Member
Dec 16, 2020
For me to know and you not to find out.

Those of us living in Western NY and the Watertown areas KNOW this all too well. Hamburg, Orchard Park, and my area of West Seneca all have been slammed with at least 3 feet of snow thus far. Buffalo north is scheduled to get hit tonight into tomorrow.

Those of us living in Western NY and the Watertown areas KNOW this all too well. Hamburg, Orchard Park, and my area of West Seneca all have been slammed with at least 3 feet of snow thus far. Buffalo north is scheduled to get hit tonight into tomorrow.
you lucky bastards,,

I love snow,,

These events are called "climate change" not "global warming"

But whatever, be scared, and let us keep scaring you about co2 bullshit... So that you will keep paying us to fudge data and lie to you...

I’m waiting to see if we get activate for Mutual Aid Storm Duty at work. My employ is the main Electric Utility company in the Buffalo area but I’m in New England.

I saw a few snowflakes here in southest Texas 5 or maybe it was 6 years ago.

Yeah, my union boss is screaming holy hell over it too. Hopefully we can get reimbursed, drivers who took a miss would get that taken off, and drivers who lost OT would get that back.
i know what you are going through....was born and raised in Niagara Falls.....

The lake isn't frozen yet and the wind is cold. Perfect weather conditions for lake effect snow.

I built a badass electric snowbike and was hoping for a downfall of snow here in Toledo off the SE shore of lake Erie. We only got a little bit of snow here like I thought. The prevailing winds over the great lakes come out of the west.

If the winds were coming out of the East I wouldn't be typing this, I'd be out playing in the snow like a little kid.

Last edited:
The lake isn't frozen yet and the wind is cold. Perfect weather conditions for lake effect snow.

I built a badass electric snowbike and was hoping for downfall of snow herein Toledo off the SE shore of lake Erie. We just got a little bit of snow here like I thought. But the prevailing winds over the great lakes come out of the west.
Go up to Watertown. Lake Ontario never freezes.

My home turf… So glad I left.

These events are called "climate change" not "global warming"

But whatever, be scared, and let us keep scaring you about co2 bullshit... So that you will keep paying us to fudge data and lie to you...

I knew CNN just couldn't help themselves. It took 11 articles on their page, but they finally went full retard:

"The complicated relationship between the climate crisis and lake-effect snow"​

I knew CNN just couldn't help themselves. It took 11 articles on their page, but they finally went full retard:

"The complicated relationship between the climate crisis and lake-effect snow"​

Like stacey Abrams in a baskin Robbins

Sucks. Not as bad as October a few years ago though.
My in-laws live in Depew.

I spent several years in Buffalo. I love that place.

But I can certainly live quite well without a massive 3 to 5 FEET of snow in one damn storm. And yes, it ain’t even winter yet.
It is late autumn. The winter solstice is December 21.

And sometimes I like a lot of snow, both for purely recreational fun reasons and also for financial reasons because I own dump trucks and other heavy equipment machines with snowplow accessories.

Last edited:

I don't mind the snow, it's the bitter cold that I could do without. We are 8 1/2 inches below normal for the year on precipitation here, so we could use more precipitation.

Forum List

Back