Has anyone else noticed this?

insolent imp

Platinum Member
Apr 20, 2022
I have noticed a marked increase in train traffic near my house. I live on a mainline and we have about 6 trains a day. over the last 24 to 48 hours there has been a train every 2 hours mostly tankers. Most of them are headed west to the Atlanta GA yard.

I can honestly say I've not noticed any increased train traffic near your home.
I stand corrected on Grammer. ( funny) but this track is wide open I've never seen this many trains before. all maxed out .

I have noticed a marked increase in train traffic near my house. I live on a mainline and we have about 6 trains a day. over the last 24 to 48 hours there has been a train every 2 hours mostly tankers. Most of them are headed west to the Atlanta GA yard.
.........................and?

.........................and?
from what I'm getting is they are routing the R line freight to the Augusta Ga to be dispersed to Atlanta or Savanah to sit. the sidings are full and I think they are gearing up for the strike.

Ya got to get the semi-fascists to the appropriate detention camps

1670008074345.png

Forum List

Back