Has a new precedent been set? When Trump runs in 2024 will foolish suburban women expect him to run with someone with a vagina?

Not sure what is scarier. The election was stolen or that 81mil voted for a corpse. Take your pick. I expect DeSantis/Haley to be the 2024 ticket.
That would hand the Dems another 4 years. And the scariest thing listed in your post is the fact you believe the election was stolen. What a moron
I said it was stolen? You’re one dumb mother fucker. Never said that. You’re a leftist.
Your words… “Not sure what is scarier. The election was stolen or that 81mil voted for a corpse. Take your pick. I expect DeSantis/Haley to be the 2024 ticket.”
Right...saying what is scarier doesn't mean I believe it was stolen. LOL. It means I believe it wasn't and that we have a lot of stupid voters.
Ok good, I agree we have a lot of stupid voters and we have a lot of extra stupid idiots out there who actually think the election was stolen
People are saying it because they can’t believe so many voted for an incompetent corpse
Is that what your skills of observation and deduction have told you? You have Trump saying it was stolen and slinging all kinds of false accusations yet you think people believe it because they can't believe that more people voted for an ex VP?! Come on AZ you are embarrassing yourself. At least you are admitting that Trump is out there lying to his supporters. Thats a start and its a main reason why he lost... People don't tend to enjoy being lied to so consistently and blatantly like Trump does.
Truth over Facts. Biden didn't take any kick backs and didn't get the prosecutor fired in the Ukraine cause of Burisma and his kid. Politicians are dirty. I prefer that conniving Biden. This Biden is a shell of his former self. Anyone who voted for that idiot is a moron. Don't talk down to me leftist. People believe it was stolen because they can't believe 81mil voted for that moron. Not because of what Trump says.
Biden got the prosecutor fired because it was US policy, signed off by Congress members of both parties. Your spin is pathetic. If What Biden did was criminal then Barr could have prosecuted him. He didn't. Yes Biden is a shell of his former self and should be retired, be it as it is, he is much much much better than another 4 years of the disaster called Trump and unfortunately our system only gave us 2 competitive candidates to choose from.
Pay for play. There wasn't enough time. Election was over. Criminal IDK. In American you're innocent until proven guilty but the action helped his son. You cannot argue that point honestly. If you believe Biden is squeaky clean you're naive. Not a surprise. Trump was way better than the walking corpse but if he truly signs the reported executive orders, I will give him kudos. It is about time.
You moron, it did nothing to help his son. Had it done anything, it could have hurt his son; but it didn't do that either.
So now I am not entitled to have an opinion? OCD ridden fat fuck, why are you so obsessed with me that you stalk me on this board?
LOL

You're deranged, ShortBus. I never said you can't have an opinion. I am saying it's a retarded opinion based on bullshit.
Really? You are one OCD ridden fat fuck stalker. Don't say shit here you would not say to my face. I am not saying I am 100% convinced but it looks shaky. Hunter had zero experience in O&G, didn't speak Russian or Ukrainian and got a sweet gig with high $$$ in payments. He admitted that the name has helped him garner such gigs. So please spare me your outrage you fat loser. If this were Trump and Don Jr., you would be singing a different tune. This is my OPINION. I am not stating this as a fact. So you are telling my opinion is wrong. You are one dumb mother fucker. Thankfully you won't be alive that much longer. You're 64 and a complete idiot.

Former Ukrainian prosecutor Viktor Shokin — who was fired after then-Vice President Joe Biden pressured the president of Ukraine to fire him as he investigated a company, Burisma, that employed Biden’s son, Hunter — says that he was told to back off the investigation into the company before he was fired.

LOLOL

You're such a dumbfuck, ShortBus. :lmao:

ShortBus, that's what Shokin says now. Meanwhile, the record shows he wasn't aggressively investigating Burisma. The record shows he helped Zlochevsky. He helped Zlochevsky recover some $23 million in assets. I wouldn't be surprised if Shokin got a nice kickback for that. And when he was forced out of the Prosecutor General's Office, he wasn't actively investigating Zlochevsky or Burisma.

Then after Shokin was sacked, his replacement did go after Zlochevsky. Winning a case against him on tax related charges and getting Zlochevsky to pay a hefty fine. If anything could have hurt Hunter Biden's position with Burisma, it would have been that, which was a result of Biden coercing Poroshenko to push Shokin out.

So Biden didn't do it for his son. He did it because it was U.S. policy to clean up corruption in Ukraine.

Asshole, so I am not entitled to have an opinion? Yes or no.

To me its two things:

#1) Hunter wasn't qualified so this looks suspicious.
#2) If this were Trump and Don Jr. You would sing a different tune.

Stop stalking me. I am giving an opinion, you OCD ridden fat fuck. So you would have paid Hunter $50k per month? Only reason Burisma did that was due to who his dad was. Moron.

A newly released email allegedly shows that then-Vice President Joe Biden, now the Democrat nominee for president, met with a top executive at Burisma, a Ukrainian gas company that his son was working for, less than a year before he pressured the Ukrainian government to fire a prosecutor that was investigating the company.

The email comes from a laptop computer that was dropped off at a computer repair store last April in Biden’s home state of Delaware. The person who brought the laptop into the store never paid for service and never retrieved the device. Federal law enforcement officials reportedly seized the laptop in December after the store owner alerted them to it, but not before the store owner made a copy of the hard drive.

The New York Post, which was given a copy of the hard drive on Sunday, reported:

The never-before-revealed meeting is mentioned in a message of appreciation that Vadym Pozharskyi, an adviser to the board of Burisma, allegedly sent Hunter Biden on April 17, 2015, about a year after Hunter joined the Burisma board at a reported salary of up to $50,000 a month.
Again, ShortBus, I never said you're not allowed to hallucinate. I'm merely pointing out that you are.
Keep stalking. To me it’s obvious. You’re a moron with severe OCD and a liar. If this were Trump and Don Jr you would sing a different tune. Partisan fat fuck hack.
^ ^ ^ ^ ^
t r i g g e r e d
giphy-1-gif.271907

You lose because you're a loser.
You stalk cause you’re a stalker and you didn’t respond. Would you treat this differently if it were Trump and Don Jr? Answer is “yes”. Why? You’re a hypocrite. And you’re a bitch.

You stalk cause you’re a stalker and you didn’t respond. Would you treat this differently if it were Trump and Don Jr? Answer is “yes”. Why? You’re a hypocrite. And you’re a bitch.
Your point fails because Biden had no authority to carry out what he threatened. If Biden was acting on his own, he was bluffing. And the Ukraine president even pointed that out.

So why did Ukraine take Biden seriously?

I pray Trump runs with anyone. He is my hero. He got Joe elected and a sweep of the house and senate for Dems. I thought that was impossible but he did it!
O what a tangled web ye weave
Whene'er ye practice to deceive.
And when, unskilled, ye do berate,
Ye go ignored for all your hate.

Your point fails because Biden had no authority to carry out what he threatened. If Biden was acting on his own, he was bluffing. And the Ukraine president even pointed that out.

Because he was the VP and put in charge by the President. If it were Trump and Don Jr. you would react differently. Just admit it.

Because he was the VP and put in charge by the President. If it were Trump and Don Jr. you would react differently. Just admit it.
Just like Trump putting VP Pence in charge of the coronavirus task force. Pence couldn't evoke the defense production act. And Biden couldn't hold up the loan guarantees.

Both could only recommend approval by the president. Proving that Biden didn't act on his own, but instead represented Obama, who did so along with the European Union, and International Monetary Fund.

Just like Trump putting VP Pence in charge of the coronavirus task force. Pence couldn't evoke the defense production act. And Biden couldn't hold up the loan guarantees.

Both could only recommend approval by the president. Proving that Biden didn't act on his own, but instead represented Obama, who did so along with the European Union, and International Monetary Fund.
If it were Trump and Don jr. you would act differently. Funny how you deflect from that. And you said you were a moderate. The hypocrisy is mind boggling. If not for Hunter, no chance Biden asks for the resignation of the prosecutor in my opinion. But in your leftist world an opinion may be wrong.

If it were Trump and Don Jr. you would react differently. Just admit it.
What about if it was Jared?

Saudi crown prince Mohammed bin Salman met with Jared Kushner in October

Salman has since bragged about using classified intelligence from Kushner as part of a crackdown on 'corrupt' princes and businessmen in Saudi Arabia

He said the intelligence from Kushner included information on those who were disloyal to Salman and who were his 'enemies',

Salman has since bragged about using classified intelligence from Kushner as part of a crackdown on 'corrupt' princes and businessmen in Saudi Arabia

He said the intelligence from Kushner included information on those who were disloyal to Salman and who were his 'enemies',
You’re deflecting again. If it were Trump Jr. who has the role at Burisma and Trump had the prosecutor fired, the media and you and your fellow leftists would go bonkers. Admit it.

You have a credible source? Not leftist Daily Mail?

Access to the President’s Daily Brief is tightly guarded, but Trump has the legal authority to allow Kushner to disclose information contained in it. If Kushner discussed names with MBS as an approved tactic of U.S. foreign policy, the move would be a striking intervention by the U.S. into an unfolding power struggle at the top levels of an allied nation. If Kushner discussed the names with the Saudi prince without presidential authorization, however, he may have violated federal laws around the sharing of classified intelligence.

Access to the President’s Daily Brief is tightly guarded, but Trump has the legal authority to allow Kushner to disclose information contained in it. If Kushner discussed names with MBS as an approved tactic of U.S. foreign policy, the move would be a striking intervention by the U.S. into an unfolding power struggle at the top levels of an allied nation. If Kushner discussed the names with the Saudi prince without presidential authorization, however, he may have violated federal laws around the sharing of classified intelligence.

More deflections and more leftist sources. Sad

You know Don McGahn said that Jared was denied a security clearance, and Trump ordered he be given one.

What I posted was multiple sources saying that Prince Mohammed Bin Salmud bragged about the classified information that Jared gave him.

You know Don McGahn said that Jared was denied a security clearance, and Trump ordered he be given one.

What I posted was multiple sources saying that Prince Mohammed Bin Salmud bragged about the classified information that Jared gave him.
We are discussing if this were Trump and Trump Jr. how would you and your fellow leftists and media react. You keep bringing up Jared. You are so weird.

We are discussing if this were Trump and Trump Jr. how would you and your fellow leftists and media react. You keep bringing up Jared. You are so weird.
We don't have to talk about "IF" we have an example of Trump and Jared. And proof that leftists didn't go "bonkers"

We don't have to talk about "IF" we have an example of Trump and Jared. And proof that leftists didn't go "bonkers"
Wasn’t the same. But nice deflection.

Aren't world leaders supposed to work together?

If Trump runs, he needs to find a comfortable basement, take numerous pre-election lids, and install a bigger thieving apparatus in battleground states than installed Bi-Dung did.
Before Trump can run, he has to stop claiming he won the 2020 election. The 22nd amendment limits a person to being elected president twice.

If Trump was elected in 2016 and 2020, then two strikes, and you're out.

It also might help if a certain pillow salesman on his campaign team would quit making baseless claims about him being reinstated as president. It won't be happening, and there is no constitutional mechanism to allow it.

It also might help if a certain pillow salesman on his campaign team would quit making baseless claims about him being reinstated as president. It won't be happening, and there is no constitutional mechanism to allow it.
If these state audits uncover proof of voter fraud, Biden has no business remaining in the White House. The rightful election winner should be sworn in.

Forum List

Back