Has a new precedent been set? When Trump runs in 2024 will foolish suburban women expect him to run with someone with a vagina?

Will he run with someone like Noem / Haley or the far better choice in DeSantis?
Well, if Trump doesn't drop his claim about the 2020 election, he could run in 2024, get a HUGE overwhelming victory in EC votes and total votes, yet he would be barred from actually winning the election due to the 22nd amendment, which limits a person to being elected president twice.

Do the math, if Trump elected 2016 and Trump elected 2020 = Trump can't be elected 2024.

Whoever is the VP elect in that circumstance would become the acting president.

Picking a woman might be a vote-getter in the general election, but I'm pretty sure the party faithful won't care about his choice of running mate.

Picking a woman might be a vote-getter in the general election, but I'm pretty sure the party faithful won't care about his choice of running mate.
In what world do these people think Trump gained popularity after losing the election in 2020 and then lying about it being stolen to the point that a mob of people that believed his lies stormed the capital?! These people are insane

In what world do these people think Trump gained popularity after losing the election in 2020 and then lying about it being stolen to the point that a mob of people that believed his lies stormed the capital?! These people are insane
NOBODY sane believes Trump lost a straight-up election...NOBODY
It took a scamdemic, George Floyd, illegal wetbacks, a fascist social media, a bias media and a corrupt academia for Democrats to win...the party of filth can’t win without anomalies.

I pray Trump runs with anyone. He is my hero. He got Joe elected and a sweep of the house and senate for Dems. I thought that was impossible but he did it!
A Democrat Virus, an 11th hour change in voting guidelines and George Floyd got the almost dead dude elected...Nothing else.
Plus these retards forgot Nancy lost a shitload of seats and the Senate is barely a squeaker. Not to mention a whole pile of state Legislatures and Governorships are also GOP. 2022 is going to be a Democrat bloodbath with them losing at least the House by a wide margin.

I pray Trump runs with anyone. He is my hero. He got Joe elected and a sweep of the house and senate for Dems. I thought that was impossible but he did it!
A Democrat Virus, an 11th hour change in voting guidelines and George Floyd got the almost dead dude elected...Nothing else.
Excuses, excuses, excuses. All of those things could’ve been used to trumps advantage if he was savvy. He wasn’t. And he lost. Nobody wants to change administrations during a national crisis unless they don’t have faith in leadership. A great example of how shitty of a leader Trump was

Excuses, excuses, excuses. All of those things could’ve been used to trumps advantage if he was savvy. He wasn’t. And he lost. Nobody wants to change administrations during a national crisis unless they don’t have faith in leadership. A great example of how shitty of a leader Trump was
No wetbacks = No almost dead dude
No scamdemic = No almost dead dude
No George Floyd = No almost dead dude

Face it bud....no bullshit = no Mexicrat win...EVER!

Do I need to repeat my last post?! All really bad excuses and things that a normal politically savvy leader could use to win in a landslide. Trump was weak as shit and now he is gonzo

Do I need to repeat my last post?! All really bad excuses and things that a normal politically savvy leader could use to win in a landslide. Trump was weak as shit and now he is gonzo
Here, I’ll repeat mine...

Ummm...aren't we ignoring Godzilla in the room here? That election was fuckin rigged...no way 80M people voted for that babbling hair plug.
Probably a majority voted against Trump instead of for Biden. Trump was so loathsome that more people voted than ever before.

The Godzilla in the room is your gullibility and you believing in a pathological liar because you lack critical thinking skills.

Here, I’ll repeat mine...

Yes I’ve heard your lame excuses. Their lame and weak. You sound like a whiney little bitch. Trump could have won using each of those. But he didn’t

Forum List

Back