Happy New Year!! *Trump edition*

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
img_1927-jpg.104750

Well, they know what to do - attempt to start a war with Russia, because clearly a nuclear holocaust is a better solution compared to hurt feels.

Oh well, the tantrum of the bed-wetters will subside, maybe not in the upcoming year, but nonetheless.

Oh, and indeed, Happy New Year to all!

Honestly, I'd whether have a nuclear war then see infrastructure, science, r&d and education cut one cent.

I aint kidding.

Indeed, in the liberal/regressive ideology this:

NUC.png

Is preferable to this:

Crying-woman-5.jpg

We already established that.

The left doesn't want war with Russia. We're tired of being in a constant state of war.

Trump wants to sell America out to Russia.

Didn't Trump say that he wanted to unite the country? Wonder how he's gonna do that if he keeps tweeting snarky things to people?

Honestly, I'd whether have a nuclear war then see infrastructure, science, r&d and education cut one cent.

I aint kidding.

I don't doubt it one bit. You people are fucking maniacal. All the fear mongering you've done over Trump is an indication of EXACTLY what you'll be willing to do without hesitation. And for no other reason than you lost an election. I mean, you've already attempted to overthrow a legitimate election and a bunch of you are out there actively trying to undermine confidence in the voting system. So yeah... nuclear holocaust? You bet.. you fuckwits will do it if you get half the chance.

Trump needs to round you all up and ship you off to Gitmo for a few years.

As for your slobbering love affair with NASA, you ought to be a Trump supporter... he's the only candidate who seriously talked about reviving and expanding the space program. Hillary was planning to give all that money to her rich donors for getting her elected. He's also going to spend a trillion dollars on infrastructure and the education system is actually going to get fixed by returning the money to the states and letting them handle it instead of wasteful bureaucrats in Washington.

Didn't Trump say that he wanted to unite the country? Wonder how he's gonna do that if he keeps tweeting snarky things to people?

Snarky things, like Happy New Year to all?

Oh of course, New Year is offensive and marginalizing, just like Christmas.

Well, let's see... trying to appease you didn't work too well for George W. Bush...
Trying to go along to get along with you didn't work too well for John McCain....
Trying to be contrite and apologetic didn't work too well for Mitt Romney...

I think Trump's plan is to smack you around like his little bitches for a few years until you learn how to fucking play nice with people... THEN, MAYBE we can work on unity?

I aint kidding.

Our infrastructure should be in good shape considering we spent nearly a trillion with the stimulus, which was supposed to be aimed at shovel ready jobs to rebuild our crumbling roads and bridges. Gosh, what happened there?

Then our state had a gas tax increase a few years ago, which was supposed to cover the cost of needed repairs. We haven't seen much improvement and I'm sure another tax hike will be recommended.

It seems to go that way all the time. We're always pouring a ton of money into schools, roads and other things yet never see the results of all that money being spent. What we never see is a detailed report of where every dollar was spent.

Liberals especially are good at wasting money. Just like Hillary managed to have $6 billion disappear while she was Sec of State and the left acts like it's no big deal. Someone must have forgotten to write down expenses or some other bullshit.

I'm worried about education only because some screwed up people are teaching our children and trying to indoctrinate them. One liberal professor recently claimed that parents who read to their children are giving them an unfair advantage and should feel guilty about it. He went on to say that the state should be in charge of raising children but he knew it wouldn't work because people want to be parents. He isn't the first one to say that the state should take the lead role in raising children. The left wants to be in charge of shaping minds and they despise women for having children to begin with.

I think it's funny how Trump is being glib just to piss of the libs.

Obama looks like a child having a tantrum the way he's pretending to punish Russia to make the accusations look legit. It would be funny if it wasn't an actual president acting this way.

Last edited:

So, you get more upset about snarky remarks than about the left making up a story about Russia hacking the DNC and taking action against them? Seriously? You guys thought Hillary was wonderful for gifting them with a reset button. Obama just caused a major set back with Russia and America relations over some bogus accusations. Congress asked for a report on the supposed secret investigation and no one from the CIA or FBI responded. That's because there was no meaningful investigation and no one will come forth and admit to being a part of it. No names mentioned. No proof given, just unfounded theories that aren't backed by anyone in an official capacity. And Obama is retaliating because the crybabies need someone to blame other than the loser, Hillary. Nice going. This deserves more than snarky remarks. Someone should be in trouble over creating undue tensions with a known enemy.

Well, let's see... trying to appease you didn't work too well for George W. Bush...
Trying to go along to get along with you didn't work too well for John McCain....

I think Trump's plan is to smack you around like his little bitches for a few years until you learn how to fucking play nice with people... THEN, MAYBE we can work on unity?
Didn't you start a thread a few months ago stating that you were voting for Hillary because you couldn't stand Trump?

He could have just said Happy New Year to everyone, including those who voted against him and that he's looking forward to being the president for everyone.

Instead, he called them losers and enemies who didn't know what to do about the election. THAT is the snark he could have left out.

Didn't you start a thread a few months ago stating that you were voting for Hillary because you couldn't stand Trump?

Nope... another case of you not fucking paying attention as usual.

He could have just said Happy New Year to everyone, including those who voted against him and that he's looking forward to being the president for everyone.

Instead, he called them losers and enemies who didn't know what to do about the election. THAT is the snark he could have left out.
Maybe he subscribes to Obama's policy of "punishing his enemies".

Just curious, Boss. Who did you end up voting for? I'm not being sarcastic.

I'm not paying attention? Well the thing about the internet is there are links, and links can be a bitch... I guess we can add liar to your resume

Here's a link to YOUR thread:
I might vote for Hillary Clinton now!

The left doesn't want war with Russia. We're tired of being in a constant state of war.

Trump wants to sell America out to Russia.
You are right, darlin', it ain't the left that wants war with Russia. As always, it's the (hatefact trigger alert) Jews who want it, right or left. Blood lust is no respecter of ideology.

So, you get more upset about snarky remarks than about the left making up a story about Russia hacking the DNC and taking action against them? Seriously? You guys thought Hillary was wonderful for gifting them with a reset button. Obama just caused a major set back with Russia and America relations over some bogus accusations. Congress asked for a report on the supposed secret investigation and no one from the CIA or FBI responded. That's because there was no meaningful investigation and no one will come forth and admit to being a part of it. No names mentioned. No proof given, just unfounded theories that aren't backed by anyone in an official capacity. And Obama is retaliating because the crybabies need someone to blame other than the loser, Hillary. Nice going. This deserves more than snarky remarks. Someone should be in trouble over creating undue tensions with a known enemy.
You have to wonder what the hell the deal is with Obama on the Russia thing. He's got zero reason to shake that tree right now. My guess is (((someone))) has some serious dirt on him.

I aint kidding.
That post might turn out to be the dumbest post of 2017 and we are only one day in.

Forum List

Back