Happy New Year!! *Trump edition*

Trump says happy new year, liberals bark at the moon and riot. Idiots.

They got nothing else to do before new talking points are in.

2mq2dyf.png

Honestly, I'd whether have a nuclear war then see infrastructure, science, r&d and education cut one cent.

I aint kidding.

Didn't Trump say that he wanted to unite the country? Wonder how he's gonna do that if he keeps tweeting snarky things to people?

Snarky things, like Happy New Year to all?

Oh of course, New Year is offensive and marginalizing, just like Christmas.

He could have just said Happy New Year to everyone, including those who voted against him and that he's looking forward to being the president for everyone.

Instead, he called them losers and enemies who didn't know what to do about the election. THAT is the snark he could have left out.

Honestly, I'd whether have a nuclear war then see infrastructure, science, r&d and education cut one cent.

I aint kidding.
That post might turn out to be the dumbest post of 2017 and we are only one day in.

Didn't Trump say that he wanted to unite the country? Wonder how he's gonna do that if he keeps tweeting snarky things to people?

He's already the most hated man in America.
The 10 Most Hated People of 2016

What policy has Trump passed leftists? What has he done inside government? What war did he start? What power inside government does he wield today?

Who was responsible for not catching whomever hacked the DNC, was it Trump, or rather....the DNC and Obama? Did Trump have massive amounts of MSM reporters collude with the RNC to get him elected? Didn't Hillary and Obama kiss Putins rearend? So why can they but Trump can't? Are you racist and sexist?

And then we have a poster who would rather have a nuclear war who is a leftist, a PROMINENT leftist on here along with quite a few others. This is what you want citizens to go through because you didn't get your way! These people are anti American, and I would save the post for every time that clown says anything, repost he thinks HIS ideas are so much more important than the rest of the United States, that he would rather them perish in nuclear war, than not see it his way.

The leftists are anti American. How much more evidence do you need!

Yep. You're still nuts.

And yes I have nuts, and you have no balls! So what is the point you are trying to make there, oh Marxist of USMB? Oh incompetent one? Oh let me interject and run like a snowflake, lololol. You are pathetic, but that is ok, we are going to hose you anyhow. You deserve it!

Yes, I know you are well acquainted with my balls. They were intimately involved when you first became a teabagger.

I aint kidding.

Snarky things, like Happy New Year to all?

Oh of course, New Year is offensive and marginalizing, just like Christmas.

He could have just said Happy New Year to everyone, including those who voted against him and that he's looking forward to being the president for everyone.

Instead, he called them losers and enemies who didn't know what to do about the election. THAT is the snark he could have left out.

I aint kidding.
That post might turn out to be the dumbest post of 2017 and we are only one day in.

He's already the most hated man in America.
The 10 Most Hated People of 2016

What policy has Trump passed leftists? What has he done inside government? What war did he start? What power inside government does he wield today?

Who was responsible for not catching whomever hacked the DNC, was it Trump, or rather....the DNC and Obama? Did Trump have massive amounts of MSM reporters collude with the RNC to get him elected? Didn't Hillary and Obama kiss Putins rearend? So why can they but Trump can't? Are you racist and sexist?

And then we have a poster who would rather have a nuclear war who is a leftist, a PROMINENT leftist on here along with quite a few others. This is what you want citizens to go through because you didn't get your way! These people are anti American, and I would save the post for every time that clown says anything, repost he thinks HIS ideas are so much more important than the rest of the United States, that he would rather them perish in nuclear war, than not see it his way.

The leftists are anti American. How much more evidence do you need!

Yep. You're still nuts.

And yes I have nuts, and you have no balls! So what is the point you are trying to make there, oh Marxist of USMB? Oh incompetent one? Oh let me interject and run like a snowflake, lololol. You are pathetic, but that is ok, we are going to hose you anyhow. You deserve it!

Yes, I know you are well acquainted with my balls. They were intimately involved when you first became a teabagger.

Not a teabagger, but am so glad you have your junk on display so we can SHOOT THEM OFF when you get out of hand-)

Well, let's see... trying to appease you didn't work too well for George W. Bush...
Trying to go along to get along with you didn't work too well for John McCain....
Trying to be contrite and apologetic didn't work too well for Mitt Romney...

I think Trump's plan is to smack you around like his little bitches for a few years until you learn how to fucking play nice with people... THEN, MAYBE we can work on unity?
Didn't you start a thread a few months ago stating that you were voting for Hillary because you couldn't stand Trump?

Nope... another case of you not fucking paying attention as usual.
I'm not paying attention? Well the thing about the internet is there are links, and links can be a bitch... I guess we can add liar to your resume

Here's a link to YOUR thread:
I might vote for Hillary Clinton now!

Didn't you start a thread a few months ago stating that you were voting for Hillary...?

Yeah.... you're not paying attention. You need to find a link to where I said I was voting for Hillary or we can add liar to YOUR resume, jackass.
Haha, ok word games, you said you MIGHT vote for Hillary and you said you would actively campaign agaist trump because of how he and his supporters treated Cruz.

So it was disgusting and wrong when he did it to Cruz but it's righteous when he does it to other enemies as long as they are liberals. I think your true colors have been shown

No, no, no, words mean something, asshole. Stop running away from the lie you told and admit you were wrong. You said I posted a thread where I claimed I was going to vote for Hillary and that was a lie. So man up, admit that you lied.

Then we can move on to your next lie... that I have claimed something is "righteous" when I haven't. I simply made an observation. You are free to agree or disagree. What you're NOT going to do is sit here and fucking LIE about things I've said. I'll call your ass out on that every single time.

A Cold War is a high price to pay to pay for a Democrat hissyfit.

Putin isn't stupid, he knows what a sniveling little coward Obama is and he can see through what he's doing. Trump will come in a few weeks and undo all this crap Obama has done and restore our diplomatic relations with Russia. Then the libtards will all scream about Russia-loving Trump. All this was ever designed to do was set Trump up as being a Russian patsy. They plan to stay on this false narrative that Russians hacked the elections and try to gin up their base.

Smart people can see through all of this, stupid people vote for Democrats.

A side issue here afer seeing Mariah Carey’s performance on New Years Eve maybe it's not such a bad thing that Trumps winning pissed off the Hollywood left so much they won't preform at his Inauguration.

Didn't you start a thread a few months ago stating that you were voting for Hillary because you couldn't stand Trump?

I'm not paying attention? Well the thing about the internet is there are links, and links can be a bitch... I guess we can add liar to your resume

Didn't you start a thread a few months ago stating that you were voting for Hillary...?

Yeah.... you're not paying attention. You need to find a link to where I said I was voting for Hillary or we can add liar to YOUR resume, jackass.
Haha, ok word games, you said you MIGHT vote for Hillary and you said you would actively campaign agaist trump because of how he and his supporters treated Cruz.

So it was disgusting and wrong when he did it to Cruz but it's righteous when he does it to other enemies as long as they are liberals. I think your true colors have been shown

No, no, no, words mean something, asshole. Stop running away from the lie you told and admit you were wrong. You said I posted a thread where I claimed I was going to vote for Hillary and that was a lie. So man up, admit that you lied.

Then we can move on to your next lie... that I have claimed something is "righteous" when I haven't. I simply made an observation. You are free to agree or disagree. What you're NOT going to do is sit here and fucking LIE about things I've said. I'll call your ass out on that every single time.
I have no problem saying I'm wrong when i'm wrong. I remembered a thread that you wrote months ago and didn't get every word correct, ok my bad. It wasn't a lie it was a misquote, there is a difference, plus I didn't even make a statement I asked a question... go back and read the thread...

You said you might vote for Hillary not that you were voting for her. So now that the little word game is out of the way we can get back to my original point... you are a fucking hypocrite for standing up for Trumps actions against liberals when you deamonized the same thing when he did it to your guy Cruz.

Last edited:
Just curious, Boss. Who did you end up voting for? I'm not being sarcastic.

Well I wasn't going to reveal how I voted here because that's often used as a weapon against you in debate. But since you asked politely, I left the presidential selection blank on my ballot. I knew it wasn't crucial in my state, Trump was going to win easily and none of the candidates met my criteria for my vote.

I still disagree with Trump on numerous things but I wish him success and I was very happy Hillary didn't win.

I give your post a thanks. At least you're wishing Trump success, unlike the hilldabots who are hating him with a bloodlust I've never seen before. They would rather see the country crash than see him do a good job. Let's hope he surprises them and turns out to a great president.

I have no problem saying I was wrong. I remembered a thread that you wrote months ago and didn't get every word correct, totally my bad. It wasn't a lie it was a mistake, there is a difference, plus I didn't even make the statement I asked a question you dumb shit... go back and read the thread...

You said you might vote for Hillary not that you were voting for her. So now that the little word game is out of the way we can get back to my original point... you are a fucking hypocrite for standing up for Trumps actions against liberals when you deamonized the same thing when he did it to your guy Cruz.

Yes, and if you had read the OP from that thread months ago, you'd have known the context of the title was that I was upset at how Trump die-hards were treating Ted Cruz conservatives at the time. The title was intended to get their attention and it did. At no point did I state I was going to vote for Hillary and I never seriously considered it. I said it to make a dramatic point, which I made... and for months, I've put up with little lying piss ants like you, throwing it up in my face. I told you that you were misinformed and you wanted to double down and be a smart ass.

My issue was not against Trump. I have differences with some of Trump's policies but my contention was with his followers who were acting like Ted Cruz conservatives were "the enemy" instead of focusing on Hillary Clinton. I'm not a hypocrite, I don't mind any of Trump's actions against liberals. Yes, he took some cheap shots at Ted Cruz and I called him out for that but that was in the primaries and he won. I don't see any comparison with the tweet he made for New Years and his accusations that Ted Cruz's father conspired with Lee Harvey Oswald.... it's likes apples and oranges to me. You're trying to draw a moral equivalency where there's not one. Was he snarky toward liberals and nevertrumpers? Sure... that's who he is. Good for him! It seems to work better than trying to appease you and get along.

I give your post a thanks. At least you're wishing Trump success, unlike the hilldabots who are hating him with a bloodlust I've never seen before. They would rather see the country crash than see him do a good job. Let's hope he surprises them and turns out to a great president.

I've never really "disliked" Trump. In the beginning, I was split between him and Cruz and I actually thought he would be a less polarized candidate in a general election. I still don't know that Cruz could have overcome the vitriol from the establishment GOP and simultaneously handled the nasty and sleazy liberal left. But I realized as time went on, Trump is not a conservative. He leans conservative on some things and on other things he doesn't. He's a populist. I'm still a conservative and I have to adhere to my conservative principles regardless of populism. Had I lived in Pennsylvania or Michigan, I may have voted for Trump but since I knew he was going to win my state, I chose to leave the presidential boxes blank on my ballot.

I'm with you on the left's derangement over Trump. I don't get it at all. For instance, out of the box, he is the most pro-gay president we've ever had. You'd think the liberal left would give him a little credit for that at least... but they act like the sun isn't going to rise after Jan. 20. I think open-minded people will find that he is not that bad of a president... far better than Hillary would have been. He's not going to be a great president but he will be a good president and I think he will do good things for America. Or at least, I hope that's the case.

We have a certified moron for a President Elect

And this "certification" is based on what, exactly? Oh yeah, your opinion as a liberal mush-brain! I don't think of morons as being people who can build the commercial empire Trump has built. Say what you will about him being given his start by his father, a moron wouldn't have been able to do anything with that. Trump long ago surpassed his father in brand name recognition and he has lost his fortune and regained it... morons can't do that.

Whenever I see these kind of comments about Trump, it marks you as a political hack who has no intention of being objective. I can live with people criticizing Trump's comments and tweets as being emotional or juvenile, and he can certainly be an asshole... but he's not a moron, he's a very smart man who defeated Hillary and the Democrats at their own game. He clearly understands how to manipulate the media to his advantage and you've not been able to bring him down in the traditional ways of old. So who are the real morons?

I have no problem saying I was wrong. I remembered a thread that you wrote months ago and didn't get every word correct, totally my bad. It wasn't a lie it was a mistake, there is a difference, plus I didn't even make the statement I asked a question you dumb shit... go back and read the thread...

Yes, and if you had read the OP from that thread months ago, you'd have known the context of the title was that I was upset at how Trump die-hards were treating Ted Cruz conservatives at the time. The title was intended to get their attention and it did. At no point did I state I was going to vote for Hillary and I never seriously considered it. I said it to make a dramatic point, which I made... and for months, I've put up with little lying piss ants like you, throwing it up in my face. I told you that you were misinformed and you wanted to double down and be a smart ass.

My issue was not against Trump. I have differences with some of Trump's policies but my contention was with his followers who were acting like Ted Cruz conservatives were "the enemy" instead of focusing on Hillary Clinton. I'm not a hypocrite, I don't mind any of Trump's actions against liberals. Yes, he took some cheap shots at Ted Cruz and I called him out for that but that was in the primaries and he won. I don't see any comparison with the tweet he made for New Years and his accusations that Ted Cruz's father conspired with Lee Harvey Oswald.... it's likes apples and oranges to me. You're trying to draw a moral equivalency where there's not one. Was he snarky toward liberals and nevertrumpers? Sure... that's who he is. Good for him! It seems to work better than trying to appease you and get along.
You get an "A" for effort trying to wiggle out of this but it really is laughable hearing your justification for your new position as Trump advocate. I read your OP and you were clearly fed up with Trump and his supporters. The point of your OP was to say that you've had enough and you were now going to actively campaign against Trump and would consider voting for Clinton. Those are your words, not mine.

Now all of a sudden, you back up Trumps childish antics and act just like the petty Trump supporters that you were so appalled with when their target was your boy Cruz? You are as transparent as a window, I just had to call your BS.

You get an "A" for effort trying to wiggle out of this but it really is laughable hearing your justification for your new position as Trump advocate. I read your OP and you were clearly fed up with Trump and his supporters. The point of your OP was to say that you've had enough and you were now going to actively campaign against Trump and would consider voting for Clinton. Those are your words, not mine.

Now all of a sudden, you back up Trumps childish antics and act just like the petty Trump supporters that you were so appalled with when their target was your boy Cruz? You are as transparent as a window, I just had to call your BS.

He was butthurt that his canddidate didn't win. Then, he very quickly gathered himself and got over it.

You on the other hand? You will never get over the Trump tantrum and associated Trump trauma. 2017: The year of the butthurt!

He was butthurt that his canddidate didn't win. Then, he very quickly gathered himself and got over it.

You on the other hand? You will never get over the Trump tantrum and associated Trump trauma. 2017: The year of the butthurt!
I was over it on day one... Posted on this board that liberals should take the loss with some class and do their best to support the new leadership. Don't react in the same way the Reps did when Obama took office... What butthurt are you talking about?

I'm not wiggling near as much as you are. I called you on your BS that I posted a thread saying I planned to vote for Hillary. You wiggled out of that by claiming you misquoted me. Now you're trying to claim I'm a hypocrite for not chastising Trump on his sarcastic New Year's comment directed at butthurt liberals. I've never had a problem with Trump laying the smack down on you. It's obviously a winning strategy for him to get down in the mud and be just as much of a pedantic troll as the leftists. He's just giving you a dose of your own medicine and you don't like it. I'm not going to condemn that, I'm getting a huge kick out of it to be honest. Watching the left melt down over Trump has been priceless.

I reserve my criticisms of Trump on policy. I will call him out on things he proposes that I don't agree with... this trillion-dollar infrastructure boondoggle he's proposing... massive tariffs trying to influence free market capitalism... nationalized child care... raising the minimum wage... flip-flopping on things he promised in the primaries.... he's going to get criticized by me for those things. But I'm not going to knock him for his bombastic style because it's obviously working and I get a kick out of him making liberal heads explode.

I'm not wiggling near as much as you are. I called you on your BS that I posted a thread saying I planned to vote for Hillary. You wiggled out of that by claiming you misquoted me. Now you're trying to claim I'm a hypocrite for not chastising Trump on his sarcastic New Year's comment directed at butthurt liberals. I've never had a problem with Trump laying the smack down on you. It's obviously a winning strategy for him to get down in the mud and be just as much of a pedantic troll as the leftists. He's just giving you a dose of your own medicine and you don't like it. I'm not going to condemn that, I'm getting a huge kick out of it to be honest. Watching the left melt down over Trump has been priceless.

I reserve my criticisms of Trump on policy. I will call him out on things he proposes that I don't agree with... this trillion-dollar infrastructure boondoggle he's proposing... massive tariffs trying to influence free market capitalism... nationalized child care... raising the minimum wage... flip-flopping on things he promised in the primaries.... he's going to get criticized by me for those things. But I'm not going to knock him for his bombastic style because it's obviously working and get a kick out of him making liberal heads explode.
How was I wiggling? I never even quoted you as you incorrectly claim... Here is my exact quote "Didn't you start a thread a few months ago stating that you were voting for Hillary because you couldn't stand Trump?" You see that is called a question, not a statement. I don't have your posts from months ago memorized verbatim. But I remember the point of the post which was that you were fed up of the way Trump and his supporters conducted themselves, so much so that you stated that you would actively campaign against Trump and were even considering voting for Hillary... Those were your words and I posted a link to your OP. Now you are hypocritically cheering on the low blows and partisan rhetoric that you were condemning only a few months ago. Need a quote, here is an example of what YOU just said in this thread "I think Trump's plan is to smack you around like his little bitches for a few years until you learn how to fucking play nice with people... THEN, MAYBE we can work on unity?"

You were whining like a little snowflake when your boy Cruz got mopped up by Trump and you pouted around saying you were going to oppose Trump and may even vote for Clinton... Now you are cheering on the same BS that got you so butthurt... I don't think I can lay it out any clearer. Take a chill pill and stick to the policy subjects. You actually articulate yourself much better with that stuff than when you attempt to throw out the petty insults.

Actually, that's not the case. I was disappointed my candidate didn't win but I wasn't butthurt, I was willing to accept Trump's victory as the GOP nominee. My beef was with the attitudes of Trump's supporters after the convention, when they seemed more intent on attacking Ted Cruz than going after Hillary Clinton. That lasted a couple of weeks until the Trump campaign realized their numbers were tanking and they began to reel that garbage back in and started trying to woo the Cruz conservatives. In the closing weeks of the presidential campaign, I thought Trump made some of the strongest conservative speeches in over 30 years for the GOP. THAT is what got me over my animosity and I believe that's what won the election for Trump.

I'm not a "never-trumper" and never have been. I have an optimistic attitude about Trump and I believe he has the potential to be a really good president if he sticks to conservative principles. I'm willing to cut him some slack because I realize he's not an ideological conservative and he's going to govern as a populist. I'm not going to ever abandon my principles to be his cheerleader... I won't do that for any politician. But I'm not going to criticize everything he does because he's not Ted Cruz.

I reserve my criticisms of Trump on policy. I will call him out on things he proposes that I don't agree with... this trillion-dollar infrastructure boondoggle he's proposing... massive tariffs trying to influence free market capitalism... nationalized child care... raising the minimum wage... flip-flopping on things he promised in the primaries.... he's going to get criticized by me for those things. But I'm not going to knock him for his bombastic style because it's obviously working and get a kick out of him making liberal heads explode.
How was I wiggling? I never even quoted you as you incorrectly claim... Here is my exact quote "Didn't you start a thread a few months ago stating that you were voting for Hillary because you couldn't stand Trump?" You see that is called a question, not a statement. I don't have your posts from months ago memorized verbatim. But I remember the point of the post which was that you were fed up of the way Trump and his supporters conducted themselves, so much so that you stated that you would actively campaign against Trump and were even considering voting for Hillary... Those were your words and I posted a link to your OP. Now you are hypocritically cheering on the low blows and partisan rhetoric that you were condemning only a few months ago. Need a quote, here is an example of what YOU just said in this thread "I think Trump's plan is to smack you around like his little bitches for a few years until you learn how to fucking play nice with people... THEN, MAYBE we can work on unity?"

You were whining like a little snowflake when your boy Cruz got mopped up by Trump and you pouted around saying you were going to oppose Trump and may even vote for Clinton... Now you are cheering on the same BS that got you so butthurt... I don't think I can lay it out any clearer. Take a chill pill and stick to the policy subjects. You actually articulate yourself much better with that stuff than when you attempt to throw out the petty insults.

Looks like a lot of fucking wiggling to me... maybe it's just a matter of perspective?

My OP was not about Trump and I stated that in the OP. It was about the attitude of his die-hard supporters. They were acting like little liberal trolls and I had enough of that. I didn't have a problem with them acting that way toward liberals because Trump didn't need liberals to vote for him to beat Hillary. I wasn't whining or pouting, I was strongly voicing my opinion that Trump supporters needed to dial back their vitriol over Cruz and get over him not endorsing Trump.

And I haven't "cheered on" anything... I simply told you what I think Trump is doing. When you're dealing with bullies (and that's the radical left)... you can't appease them, you can't go along with them, you can't apologize to them... you have to smack them in the kisser... and you have to keep smacking that kisser until they learn how to play nice. And I think that is precisely what Trump is doing... he's breaking them down. I get that you don't like it... bullies never like this. But that's how you have to deal with them, it's the only thing that works.

Forum List

Back