The Klingons

Spare_change

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2011
the-bitter-clingers-ben-garrison_orig.jpg

Priorities USA positions itself as center of gravity for the left in the Trump era

The super PAC that poured nearly $200 million into trying to elect Hillary Clinton president is remaking itself as a permanent center of opposition to the impending Trump administration, with the long-term aim of helping the Democratic Party claw back voters it lost in the November election.

Since we're discussing Klingons, this Klingon proverb seems appropriate

"Long ago, a storm was heading toward the city of Quin'lat. The people sought protection within the walls, all except one man who remained outside. I went to him and asked what he was doing. "I am not afraid," he said. "I will not hide my face behind stone and mortar. I will stand before the wind and make it respect me." I honored his choice and went inside. The next day, the storm came; and the man was killed. The wind does not respect a fool."

--Kahless the Unforgettable, Star Trek: TNG, "The Heir" (1993)

Trump kind of acts like a Klingon.

Alpha-male type, kind of thin skinned, loves to exaggerate about his abilities.

Hope he is a great president.........let's make America great again.

Since we're discussing Klingons, this Klingon proverb seems appropriate

"Long ago, a storm was heading toward the city of Quin'lat. The people sought protection within the walls, all except one man who remained outside. I went to him and asked what he was doing. "I am not afraid," he said. "I will not hide my face behind stone and mortar. I will stand before the wind and make it respect me." I honored his choice and went inside. The next day, the storm came; and the man was killed. The wind does not respect a fool."

--Kahless the Unforgettable, Star Trek: TNG, "The Heir" (1993)

The real moral of the story is that walls are needed to protect the people.

Priorities USA positions itself as center of gravity for the left in the Trump era

The super PAC that poured nearly $200 million into trying to elect Hillary Clinton president is remaking itself as a permanent center of opposition to the impending Trump administration, with the long-term aim of helping the Democratic Party claw back voters it lost in the November election.

Instead of opposing Trump, we owe him the benefit of the doubt, and should support him, and work with him to succeed in his goals at least as long as the right worked with Obama.
5......4.......3........2........1........ OK. Time's up.

Instead of opposing Trump, we owe him the benefit of the doubt, and should support him, and work with him to succeed in his goals at least as long as the right worked with Obama.
We don't want your input...

Don't go away mad, just go away......

We don't want your input...

Don't go away mad, just go away......

Do you think I care what you want?

Worked with Obozo? Are you serious??? The GOP leadership stood aside and let Obozo do what ever he wanted. They were too petrified to stop him for fear of being called a racist - which the left did anyway.
Democrats Stunning Hypocrisy On Blocking Supreme Court Nominees ...
www.redstate.com/.../democrats-stunning-hypocrisy-blocking-supreme-court-nomine...
Feb 17, 2016 - Democrats Stunning Hypocrisy On Blocking Supreme Court Nominees. ... lMany Democrats are behaving like complete hypocrites when wagging their fingers at Republicans who said they won’t allow Obama’s nominee to replace Scalia go through as whoever it is, will likely be the complete opposite of Justice Scalia.

Worked with Obozo? Are you serious??? The GOP leadership stood aside and let Obozo do what ever he wanted. They were too petrified to stop him for fear of being called a racist - which the left did anyway.
www.redstate.com/.../democrats-stunning-hypocrisy-blocking-supreme-court-nomine...
Feb 17, 2016 - Democrats Stunning Hypocrisy On Blocking Supreme Court Nominees. ... lMany Democrats are behaving like complete hypocrites when wagging their fingers at Republicans who said they won’t allow Obama’s nominee to replace Scalia go through as whoever it is, will likely be the complete opposite of Justice Scalia.

Are you really trying to deny that the right fought Obama every step of the way even if it hurt the country, right from the start? I guess you can't help lying.

Are you really trying to deny that the right fought Obama every step of the way even if it hurt the country, right from the start? I guess you can't help lying.
Did you happen to notice we sent in Trump, and not Jeb! to make a clear statement of our dissatisfaction with the GOP'ers?

Forum List

Back