Happy Indigenous Peoples’ Day

NOW, THEREFORE, I, JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., President of the United States of America, do hereby proclaim October 11, 2021, as Indigenous Peoples’ Day. I call upon the people of the United States to observe this day with appropriate ceremonies and activities. I also direct that the flag of the United States be displayed on all public buildings on the appointed day in honor of our diverse history and the Indigenous peoples who contribute to shaping this Nation.

More at the link below...

Thank you President Biden!
Fuck Joe Biden. He's an idiot.

NOW, THEREFORE, I, JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., President of the United States of America, do hereby proclaim October 11, 2021, as Indigenous Peoples’ Day. I call upon the people of the United States to observe this day with appropriate ceremonies and activities. I also direct that the flag of the United States be displayed on all public buildings on the appointed day in honor of our diverse history and the Indigenous peoples who contribute to shaping this Nation.

Agreed, long overdue proclamation.

Biden doesn't have the right to do that. Congress is the only folks that can declare national holidays.

"Federal holidays are designated by the United States Congress in Title V of the United States Code (5 U.S.C. § 6103). Congress only has authority to create holidays for federal institutions (including federally-owned properties), employees, and the District of Columbia."

Seems rather silly to put this on the same day as Columbus Day. If Xiden really cared he'd give them their own day

Maybe on May 28th, the day that the father of the modern Dem Party, Andrew Jackson, signed the Indian Removal Act, which lead to the Trail of Tears
Hey look. Another dummy trying to equivocate todays political parties with the political parties from 200 years ago.

Oh isn’t Joe wonderful!!!

said almost no one.

Oh stop trying to water down the original local minorities by claiming everyone is 'Indiginous' now.

That's why we hate it when you invaders start renaming everything and everyone. I assume tge intent behind calling us Indiginous, as you just pointed out, was to be able to eventually call everyone Indiginous in order to easy your guilt for invading, slaughtering us, stealing our land, and forcing us onto some of the most gawd-awful places of land none of you would want to take from us in the future.

The Great White Father called it 'Manifest Destiny's, which is pale face for 'I'm going to take your shit because I can'.

:auiqs.jpg: Bwuhahahahahaha

Now that's some funny shit right there.

Relax, pale faces, it was a JOKE.

ON A SERIOUS NOTE:

My people were the original 'Border Patrol', fighting illegal immigration since 1492. It didn't work out for us too well, either.

All the frustration and anger you feel watching all these Latino, Haitian, Cuban, Muslim, etc... illegals flood into the country & you feel helpless, like you can only watch it happen....

Yeah, well welcome to our world. Now you people know how we felt.

:p. LOL!
Imagine the horror of the original inhabitants of North America when The Current Indigenous Peoples came across the Bering Straits and then murdered all the other Indigenous Peoples already here before them.

History they don't teach you about in Libtardia Land.

Hey look. Another dummy trying to equivocate todays political parties with the political parties from 200 years ago.
Not sure where you are seeing that in my post.....I just highlighted that seems to be the more logical day, not on a day that's already being used to recognize someone else.

Not sure where you are seeing that in my post.....I just highlighted that seems to be the more logical day, not on a day that's already being used to recognize someone else.
Then why bring up political parties at all?

I'm all dressed up with no one to raid.

iu

What the Aztecs did was human sacrifice on a mass scale.
So that makes it worse? Why not just say hundreds and thousands of years ago, people did some awful things? You're making it out as if the Aztecs were the only society to ever exist on the planet that did anything awful.

Forum List

Back