People beginning to rise up against woke mob

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

David Chappelle did an entire performance critical of the woke mob

John Cleese is starting a new show called "Cancel Me"

Johnny Depp is also joining them saying cancel culture has gone too far.

And least and last is Bill Maher who finally figured out he was supporting a bunch of insane idiots all these years

Well, even a broken clock is right once a day.

In my estimation, they are all too late, but we shall see.

Don't worry the establishment did it to me way back in the 1980's-1990's. Just because I would not conform to their idea of society and a war on a plant.

Don't worry the establishment did it to me way back in the 1980's-1990's. Just because I would not conform to their idea of society and a war on a plant.
This era is far different then that one. A lot of rights have been reduced or even lost. people in a good percentage are nastier and uncivil in many public situations. We are a much more secular nation then back in those days. And we know that cheating occurs in elections and the media/entertainers is complicit with it along with elected and unelected politicians and government workers..

This era is far different then that one. A lot of rights have been reduced or even lost. people in a good percentage are nastier and uncivil in many public situations. We are a much more secular nation then back in those days. And we know that cheating occurs in elections and the media/entertainers is complicit with it along with elected and unelected politicians and government workers..
There is no difference from people in the 1980's to today, there were riots and all the other activities we have today...As far as cheating that you can't prove there were poor sports back then also that would mope about losing.

Forum List

Back