Happy Indigenous Peoples’ Day

I support a National Coming Out Day - but NOT on the same day as Indigenous Peoples' Day. Biden really fucked this day up! What a dumbass thing to do!
I really doubt you would have even known it was Columbus Day if not for Indigenous Peoples' Day. But for you, this is just another example of the white man getting put down yet again, right?

"Indigenous"
- originating or occurring naturally in a particular place; native.

The people who were here when the Europeans showed up are not indigenous to the American continents -- like the Europeans, they migrated here; had they not migrated here, the Europeans wudl have found exactly zero people when they arrived.

"Indigenous people's day" is perpetrated in a lie and enabled by ignorance.

NOW, THEREFORE, I, JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., President of the United States of America, do hereby proclaim October 11, 2021, as Indigenous Peoples’ Day. I call upon the people of the United States to observe this day with appropriate ceremonies and activities. I also direct that the flag of the United States be displayed on all public buildings on the appointed day in honor of our diverse history and the Indigenous peoples who contribute to shaping this Nation.

More at the link below...

Thank you President Biden!
FUCK JOE BIDEN.

NOW, THEREFORE, I, JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., President of the United States of America, do hereby proclaim October 11, 2021, as Indigenous Peoples’ Day. I call upon the people of the United States to observe this day with appropriate ceremonies and activities. I also direct that the flag of the United States be displayed on all public buildings on the appointed day in honor of our diverse history and the Indigenous peoples who contribute to shaping this Nation.

Hoisting a beer to you guys

"Indigenous"

The people who were here when the Europeans showed up are not indigenous to the American continents -- like the Europeans, they migrated here; had they not migrated here, the Europeans wudl have found exactly zero people when they arrived.

The same can be said about anyplace on earth outside of Africa

I support a National Coming Out Day - but NOT on the same day as Indigenous Peoples' Day. Biden really fucked this day up! What a dumbass thing to do!

Honestly, I have fond memories of Columbus Day celebrations. I am sad to see them go.

Under 4% of the population does not need a day. They need to live their lives and STFU.

I support National Indigenous Peoples Human Sacrifice Day and call on them now to start first with people promoting new Holidays for Gov Employees to go home and sit on their fat asses for while the rest of us work.

"Indigenous"

I think the point is they were here for thousands of years before they saw any white man. By your definition, there are no indigenous people except for Africans. 370 million people would probably disagree with that.

It was yesterday. You can see it again next Sunday.

And to think that most people today are indigenous.

I am a Native American.

native
[ˈnādiv]

NOUN
  1. a person born in a specified place or associated with a place by birth, whether subsequently resident there or not.

American
[əˈmerəkən]

ADJECTIVE
  1. relating to or characteristic of the United States or its inhabitants.

When the rest of you stupid assholes wake the fuck up and realize that you also are Native American, then the progressive elites can no longer keep US from uniting against them.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

I can understand Biden's logic of lumping Indigenous Peoples' Day with Columbus Day - but that's where it should have stopped. Period.

Forum List

Back