Happy Indigenous Peoples’ Day

NOW, THEREFORE, I, JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., President of the United States of America, do hereby proclaim October 11, 2021, as Indigenous Peoples’ Day. I call upon the people of the United States to observe this day with appropriate ceremonies and activities. I also direct that the flag of the United States be displayed on all public buildings on the appointed day in honor of our diverse history and the Indigenous peoples who contribute to shaping this Nation.

More at the link below...

Thank you President Biden!

FJB!

Yes!!
Let's return to the days of constant war, invasions, raping and pillaging that existed in America before English settlers arrived.
:rolleyes:
FFS... these people were so damn stupid they literally gave away 1,000's of square miles for alcohol and shiny objects.
They were pre-destined to be conquered. So full of tribal hate and greed, they could never get along well enough to mount any kind of defense and JUMPED at any opportunity to sell each other out to wipe themselves off the map.

Yes!!
Let's return to the days of constant war, invasions, raping and pillaging that existed in America before English settlers arrived.
:rolleyes:
FFS... these people were so damn stupid they literally gave away 1,000's of square miles for alcohol and shiny objects.
They were pre-destined to be conquered. So full of tribal hate and greed, they could never get along well enough to mount any kind of defense and JUMPED at any opportunity to sell each other out to wipe themselves off the map.
You white people are so gullible. Yeah, we sold you Manhattan for $24 in blankets, beads, and booze...but the joke is on you.

We didn't even own it - it belonged to some other tribe!

:auiqs.jpg:

You white people are so gullible. Yeah, we sold you Manhattan for $24 in blankets, beads, and booze...but the joke is on you.

Nobody sold me anything of the sort.
And you didn't sell anything either.

Those were members of the Wee, Chetum and Howe Tribe.

Apparently Biden has also proclaimed today as National Coming Out Day. What's next...?

Apparently Biden has also proclaimed today as National Coming Out Day. What's next...?

VIRTUE.jpg

NOW, THEREFORE, I, JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., President of the United States of America, do hereby proclaim October 11, 2021, as Indigenous Peoples’ Day. I call upon the people of the United States to observe this day with appropriate ceremonies and activities. I also direct that the flag of the United States be displayed on all public buildings on the appointed day in honor of our diverse history and the Indigenous peoples who contribute to shaping this Nation.

More at the link below...

Thank you President Biden!
Seems rather silly to put this on the same day as Columbus Day. If Xiden really cared he'd give them their own day

Maybe on May 28th, the day that the father of the modern Dem Party, Andrew Jackson, signed the Indian Removal Act, which lead to the Trail of Tears

Forum List

Back