Half the country thinks a civil war is likely

Civil war is unlikely. Most Americans are too soft and weak and lack the conviction to follow through.

I think most Americans won't be shooting at one another, that's hopefully true. But - try confiscating our guns at the national level and see what happens then. It would be the democrats doing that of course, and most people in red cities and states will give a big middle finger to the democrats and refuse to comply. Obviously we would have to have a democrat in the WH and a democrat-controlled Congress (both House and Senate) where they had enough votes to abolish the filibuster and do as they please with a 50 vote majority or better (tiebreaker goes to the VP). You wanna see a real insurrection? That'll probably do it.

Just remember that when some illegal alien comes kicking in your door with a gun some night and all you got in your right hand is your worthless ideology and phony bravado..
I don't fear anyone kicking down my door. I don't live in fear.
Tell me: If you have guns, why are you still so frightened? I thought the guns would give you courage.

Idiot. Failed math, eh? None of that doesn't change the fact that those who are here are mostly a random sampling of the country since people join here randomly, except leftwing tards who often come here because they are sent here to combat truth, facts and conservative views, meaning that if anything, America is even more right-leaning than membership tallies here suggests!
Idiot. This board is NOT representative of the American people. Most people are too busy with their real lives to post on these boards.

I do believe though, that a lot of Stormfront folks came here when that site got shut down.

You don't have to. It's not about fear but preparedness. But it happens all the time that homes are broken into, car jackings, rapes and attacks and if it does to you, your ass is grass. End of story.

Tell me: If you have guns, why are you still so frightened? I thought the guns would give you courage.
Don't play word games with me, idiot.

Those who seek to divide us are winning. But that's on us, not them.

Really? Not sure I see the logic there, most of us know that we have our differences. Has always been that way and always will. But for a variety of reasons some of us are promoting and leveraging those differences to make them worse than they should be, and I'm not seeing how most Americans have much to do with that.

I believe YOU are the one suffering from fear.
1) Fear of replacement.
2) Fear of being without a firearm.
3) Fear of anyone different than yourself (xenophobia).

I don't have any of those fears.

Great, another retarded leftist.

Listen to this garbage. ^^°

"Fear of replacement".

Where'd you learn that one? Aesop's Fables? Grimm's Fairy Tales?

Oh wait - let me guess - racist communist propaganda! The same place you got CRT!

What a load of hogwash.

Not buying the snake oil you're selling.

Do you want to know why the majority of Repubs know a civil war is coming? Because we warn the left repeatedly to just leave us alone, but they ignore our warnings.
There will come a point in the not too distant future where we won't budge, so the left will try to force us.

The progressive collectivists will start a war just by continuing down their chosen path.
The right doesn't start the wars, we end the ones started by the left

Odd. It isn’t the Progressives who are forcing people to do things. It’s you awesome Conservatives.

Idiot. This board is NOT representative of the American people. Most people are too busy with their real lives to post on these boards.

I do believe though, that a lot of Stormfront folks came here when that site got shut down.
Lady, I read a percentage of threads. And there seems to be a lot of gay people here also from some of the responses. So, it must be something to make a statement also.

Lady, I read a percentage of threads. And there seems to be a lot of gay people here also from some of the responses. So, it must be something to make a statement also.
Really? How do gay people respond? I thought gay people were the same as everyone else.

That's nuts.

There might be like... a hundred... people like that in all of the US.

Hell no. WTF are you talking about? When was the last time anyone attacked someone in the ghetto?

Huh? You lost me.

NO ONE would love a civil war.

Pot, meet kettle.
There were more than 100 people like that at the insurrection.

I don't want a civil war. I'll have to be on your side because all my money is invested in your side (capitalism) winning. I'm not looking to help the poor, anymore. Maybe when I was poorer but not now. I'm white, male, r

There were more than 100 people like that at the insurrection.

I don't want a civil war. I'll have to be on your side because all my money is invested in your side (capitalism) winning. I'm not looking to help the poor, anymore. Maybe when I was poorer but not now. I'm white, male, r
If you are a White male you hit the jackpot. Congratulations! 🎉🎁🎊

Odd. It isn’t the Progressives who are forcing people to do things. It’s you awesome Conservatives.

Care to give us an example?

Didn't Dementia try and force companies to have their employees vaxed or else? Didn't DumBama do the same with his commie healthcare plan? Didn't Dementia state he wants the ability for people to sue firearms manufacturers and sellers out of business so nobody could buy a legal gun? Didn't DumBama force restaurants to post calorie count on everything they sell? Didn't Moooochelle try to force school children to eat the crap that only she selected? Speaking of schools, didn't DumBama and Dementia force schools to allow weirdos in dresses to compete in female athletics and use their personal facilities? Are they not trying to force everybody to drive an electric vehicle?

There are more Firearms in Non Military / Non Law Enforcement hands in California Florida & Texas than there are in The entire US Military.

There are no guarantees just because you have a gun. If the attacker has a gun and fires before you do, he won.

You have less to fear about somebody kicking down your door because of people like me who have guns. Intruders do what they can to make sure a home is not occupied for that reason; they don't know if you have a gun or not.

But try this sometime: Get a huge sign made that says WE HAVE NO FIREARMS IN THIS HOUSEHOLD. Hang that on your front porch for a few months, and get back to us (if you're still alive) to tell us how that worked out for you. Because you see, disarming law abiding citizens would be doing exactly that; telling the criminal you have no way to defend yourself.

I think most Americans won't be shooting at one another, that's hopefully true. But - try confiscating our guns at the national level and see what happens then. It would be the democrats doing that of course, and most people in red cities and states will give a big middle finger to the democrats and refuse to comply. Obviously we would have to have a democrat in the WH and a democrat-controlled Congress (both House and Senate) where they had enough votes to abolish the filibuster and do as they please with a 50 vote majority or better (tiebreaker goes to the VP). You wanna see a real insurrection? That'll probably do it.

I'm hoping it never comes down to that. I'm hoping before that point, for people to support the idea of dividing the country into two countries instead. One side for them, and the other side for us. After people move to their chosen country, build a huge Trump wall on the border to keep Democrats out of our side

Forum List

Back