Who was the best Modern, and or Abstract artist.?

My question, who was the best Modern artist, and /or Abstract artist. Your responses.?

I probably couldn't say who, I'm bad at names. But it probably isn't the painters.

There are plenty of model makers, like 1/35 scale who produce some damn fine stuff.

Here's an example I found, but plenty of this stuff out there.

1716709918843.png

Then you have artists who do other genres. Like those who do blender. Here's a random one I just found. Not saying it's the best, but better than a lot of "fine art" out there.

1716710035314.png

I probably couldn't say who, I'm bad at names. But it probably isn't the painters.

There are plenty of model makers, like 1/35 scale who produce some damn fine stuff.

Here's an example I found, but plenty of this stuff out there.

View attachment 952241

Then you have artists who do other genres. Like those who do blender. Here's a random one I just found. Not saying it's the best, but better than a lot of "fine art" out there.

View attachment 952242
now is that scale smaller or larger then 1/24. Tried to google that- but figured you could tell me faster?

now is that scale smaller or larger then 1/24. Tried to google that- but figured you could tell me faster?

Yeah, 1/35 a person is the size of your finger.

1/24 a person would be quite a bit bigger.

They do ships in 1/200 size, the ships are huge, and 1/350 where the ships are maybe half the size-ish

Frazzetta- His work has auctioned at near or over a million dollars. This one was done in the 1960s.The one below sold for 5.4 million dollars.

1717709615996.png

Last edited:
Died around 2010 if I remember correctly. He made out financially quiet well from his comic book art from what I am told.
well at least he did get something then? that's good. Most artists never see a dime unless they are dead- sad too

I have seen this painting on the cover of a EERIE comic magazine. This Frazzetta work is very popular.!! He has a few paintings that have been made into Fantasy Science comic book covers.! EERIE comic, by Warren publishing.
Frazzetta- His work has auctioned at near or over a million dollars. This one was done in the 1960s.The one below sold for 5.4 million dollars.

View attachment 958517
seen

Forum List

Back