Hahahaa! Trump is Backing Down Already!

The increases in your catastrophic plan were primarily due to two elements: 1) inflation, and 2) offsets of non-catastrophic insurance premium increases hidden by the Obama administration in order to try to mitigate the disaster of Obamacare until he was out of office.

You think this all came to head in 2017 by accident???
I think it is working exactly as intended.
It's not as if ridiculous costs etc started with ACA.

People should quit complaining so much about how the ACA is increasing their costs, as much as Big Pharma is over charging for medicines that then are causing insurance companies to charge more. I learned that first hand when my pharmacist told me how much my last stomach medicine would have cost $3,400 out of pocket if not for insurance. $3,400 for a ten day supply of an antibiotic. That's just insane.

Chemo for one bag is $15,000 x 6 times
the shot the next day was $20, 000 x 6 times.

Total $160.000.00 for a cancer treatment.
There's now an annual cap on out of pocket costs.

Because of Obamacare.. before that people lost their life savings and then denied treatment because they were out of money,,I have seen it.

So they say. That has not been my experience. My catastrophic plan did increase some over the years, but not nearly at the rate of increases since the ACA. Since catastrophic plans don't count as "real" insurance, we can't really say.

The increases in your catastrophic plan were primarily due to two elements: 1) inflation, and 2) offsets of non-catastrophic insurance premium increases hidden by the Obama administration in order to try to mitigate the disaster of Obamacare until he was out of office.

People should quit complaining so much about how the ACA is increasing their costs, as much as Big Pharma is over charging for medicines that then are causing insurance companies to charge more. I learned that first hand when my pharmacist told me how much my last stomach medicine would have cost $3,400 out of pocket if not for insurance. $3,400 for a ten day supply of an antibiotic. That's just insane.
Hopefully Trump will do something about that. GOPers wouldn't let Obama do anything about ANYTHING.

Trump says going after Big Pharma is one of his plans. We'll see. He also said he wants to stream line the FDA so that medicines aren't stuck in que for years upon years when they could be helping people.

I just don't trust Trump. The fact that I'm an unconventional college student still until I graduate in May of next year, and who knows how long it will take to find a job, means I'll be without insurance soon, unless there is something out there extremely cheap for college students that don't fit the 26 and under college student provision to be on parents insurance. So is getting insurance through the state being a leach? I'm sure plenty on here will argue it is, but when you are an unconventional college student that's what is offered to me in the exchange.

He hasn't even been President 4 days and isn't even sworn in and you guys know exactly what he is and isn't going to do.......you got some cool psychic abilities man......
Hey, you voted for him LOL

Yeah....you posted that like it was something clever......you should really stop drinking...you can't handle it....
So what do YOU think he's going to do, dupe? lol

Most of what he said.........we'll see about the rest....and if he doesn't....unlike you asswipes...we don't just keep voting for the same liars....we will vote him out....you morons were going to elect a criminal...an incompetent criminal, even though they lied to you over and over......
Only in dupe world. I'll take Trump over another totally hamstrung Dem again. Obstruction, hate, and bs propaganda work....with half the country ignorant hater dupe morons. So far anyway. I hope the guy just wanted to get elected and fooling you morons was just the easiest way...

The ONLY way of making healthcare affordable again is by abolishing medicaid and medicare.

Look at the healthcare rates prior to 1967.

Unfortunately politicians will not abolish those two programs.

Yes, I am a female who cannot carry a child even through the first trimester. I don't get a period though, so I consider it a fair trade. I had several miscarriages before I just opted for an IUD.

I dont need maternity coverage, nor does my husband. I can afford the coverage I need but it is no longer legal. That is not an improvement by any stretch of the imagination.

You have a lot of questions for someone who refuses to answer any.
They were rising faster before ACA. This is the only way it works. Trump knows.

So they say. That has not been my experience. My catastrophic plan did increase some over the years, but not nearly at the rate of increases since the ACA. Since catastrophic plans don't count as "real" insurance, we can't really say.

Exactly so ... with the new Democrat president, a move to single payer is a slam dunk!!

Oh, wait a minute ....

What happened?

No way!

Never mind.
Nothing was a slam dunk after Putin and Comey wrecked her campaign. And our pathetic media...

Hahahahaaaa....That didn't take long. What a fucking liar the righties elected. Starting to cave after 72 hours and he's not even in the Oval Office yet:

Donald Trump, in Exclusive Interview, Tells WSJ He Is Willing to Keep Parts of Obama Health Law
Sorry, fuck-nuts. But you have to subscribe to read your stupid link.
Problem is the story says he's hinting at it, which is just the journalists opinion. Wouldn't be the first time one of those pricks read something into what Trump says.

It is all over the news..Mudwhistle

Trump appears open to compromise on Obamacare - CNNPolitics.com

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/12/business/insurers-unprepared-for-obamacare-repeal.html?_r=0

Chemo for one bag is $15,000 x 6 times
the shot the next day was $20, 000 x 6 times.

Total $160.000.00 for a cancer treatment.
There's now an annual cap on out of pocket costs.

Because of Obamacare.. before that people lost their life savings and then denied treatment because they were out of money,,I have seen it.

Expansion of medicaid would have done that as well for a lot less. The insurance companies were more important, though, and big pharma.

Hopefully Trump will do something about that. GOPers wouldn't let Obama do anything about ANYTHING.

Trump says going after Big Pharma is one of his plans. We'll see. He also said he wants to stream line the FDA so that medicines aren't stuck in que for years upon years when they could be helping people.

I just don't trust Trump. The fact that I'm an unconventional college student still until I graduate in May of next year, and who knows how long it will take to find a job, means I'll be without insurance soon, unless there is something out there extremely cheap for college students that don't fit the 26 and under college student provision to be on parents insurance. So is getting insurance through the state being a leach? I'm sure plenty on here will argue it is, but when you are an unconventional college student that's what is offered to me in the exchange.
It should be a reward for citizenship, like every other modern country...God knows what Trump will do, really. How would you like to be an illegal alien? Ay caramba.

They were rising faster before ACA. This is the only way it works. Trump knows.

Exactly so ... with the new Democrat president, a move to single payer is a slam dunk!!

Oh, wait a minute ....

What happened?

No way!

Never mind.
Nothing was a slam dunk after Putin and Comey wrecked her campaign. And our pathetic media...

Still hurts, huh? You need to move on to Stage 3.

Hahahahaaaa....That didn't take long. What a fucking liar the righties elected. Starting to cave after 72 hours and he's not even in the Oval Office yet:

Donald Trump, in Exclusive Interview, Tells WSJ He Is Willing to Keep Parts of Obama Health Law

This OP is very divisive -- we need to come together and be thankful the Trump may not be exactly what hard core GOPs think.

Don't gloat 2020 -- when Trump does good, praise him.

Are you kidding me? Jesus, this is why Michael Moore calls liberals a bunch of "latte sippers". I say we "McConnell" this asshole and make sure we succeed where the Republicans failed, and make Trump "...a one term president" if he can't be impeached for doing what he will do...break laws.

Hypocrite, you had no problem with your dear leader breaking laws. Did ya?

Hey, you voted for him LOL

Yeah....you posted that like it was something clever......you should really stop drinking...you can't handle it....

Most of what he said.........we'll see about the rest....and if he doesn't....unlike you asswipes...we don't just keep voting for the same liars....we will vote him out....you morons were going to elect a criminal...an incompetent criminal, even though they lied to you over and over......
Only in dupe world. I'll take Trump over another totally hamstrung Dem again. Obstruction, hate, and bs propaganda work....with half the country ignorant hater dupe morons. So far anyway. I hope the guy just wanted to get elected and fooling you morons was just the easiest way...

The ONLY way of making healthcare affordable again is by abolishing medicaid and medicare.

How do you expect the old people on limited incomes to get heath care, this is why is was founded in the first place..
It is the Big Pharma, and high medical costs that need a complete overhaul...They are the problem, and are getting away with it.

Sorry, fuck-nuts. But you have to subscribe to read your stupid link.
Problem is the story says he's hinting at it, which is just the journalists opinion. Wouldn't be the first time one of those pricks read something into what Trump says.
Like you LOL...you idiots believed everything he said. And Fox Rush Heritage etc etc etc

Yes... parts. It's a multi-thousand page monstrosity.

If he's going to do away with it, then do away with the whole fucking thing. No one shred of it should remain. Seriously, what the fuck is this bullshit he's trying to pull? The one good thing I would be able to look forward to about a Trump Presidency, and he's already flip-flopping like the no good piece of shit liberal that I've always said he is!?!?!?! Fuck you and the hoses all you Trump cock suckers rode in on. We could have had fucking Kasich in there balancing the budget, but you dumb fucks insisted on this jackass!

You're on drugs. It says he might consider leaving parts of it, probably temporarily so some people don't loose their health coverage. But there's two months to go, you should pace yourself.
No, you're just making shit up and you know it.

How do you expect the old people on limited incomes to get heath care, this is why is was founded in the first place..
It is the Big Pharma, and high medical costs that need a complete overhaul...They are the problem, and are getting away with it.

LBJ wanted to BUY the electorate.

Again COMPARE health insurance rates prior to 1967 with those after medicaid medicare were adopted.

You're on drugs. It says he might consider leaving parts of it, probably temporarily so some people don't loose their health coverage. But there's two months to go, you should pace yourself.

And he's not a dictator, either, dumbass. It doesn't matter what he might consider.

Well if true, then why all.the meltdowns from your side?
They're pussies, what did you expect. They elected the biggest wimp president this country has ever seen. Hell, Putin made him his personal bitch.
I don't see how...

Because he pissed off allies constantly, made ultimatums and didnt back them up. Had a disaster foreign policy in libya and syria.

LBJ wanted to BUY the electorate.

Again COMPARE health insurance rates prior to 1967 with those after medicaid medicare were adopted.

You live in a dream world ...Abolish Medicare...Haaaaa

"Before Medicare, only 51 percent of Americans 65 and older had health care coverage and nearly 30 percent lived below the poverty line," Kind wrote on his website. "Today, thanks to Medicare, things are drastically different. Nearly all seniors have coverage and 75 percent fewer struggle in poverty.
U.S. Rep. Ron Kind says that

A little history lesson for you

Yes... parts. It's a multi-thousand page monstrosity.

If he's going to do away with it, then do away with the whole fucking thing. No one shred of it should remain. Seriously, what the fuck is this bullshit he's trying to pull? The one good thing I would be able to look forward to about a Trump Presidency, and he's already flip-flopping like the no good piece of shit liberal that I've always said he is!?!?!?! Fuck you and the hoses all you Trump cock suckers rode in on. We could have had fucking Kasich in there balancing the budget, but you dumb fucks insisted on this jackass!

Haaa Haaa I knew I would be reading this from someone when I watched the news..

And he's not a dictator, either, dumbass. It doesn't matter what he might consider.

They're pussies, what did you expect. They elected the biggest wimp president this country has ever seen. Hell, Putin made him his personal bitch.
I don't see how...

Because he pissed off allies constantly, made ultimatums and didnt back them up. Had a disaster foreign policy in libya and syria.
Libyans are happy. Of course most of the world is still in deep Boooosh recession

I don't see how...

Libyans are happy. Of course most of the world is still in deep Boooosh recession

The world is past bush and you should be too.
Libyans dont really like ISIS and for good reason

Forum List

Back