Hahahaa! Trump is Backing Down Already!

Jeezus H Fucking Christ - why don't you RWNJ traitors READ the US Constitution?

Drumpf lied to you.

He cannot do most of what he promised he would do.

If you still don't know that, ask your buddy Pooting.

And learn how to spell.

IOW, go back to 5th grade.

:dance:

Trump isn't backing down from dismantling a healthcare law that is failing on it's own. Of course there are parts of the law it makes sense to keep. No one denies that. But the law needs a major overhaul. Call it repealing it, overhauling it, modifying it, updating it... whatever you want. Point is the law is failing and needs fixing.

Trump cannot dismantle a heath care law. He and the Congress can morph it. And his folks have said that they cannot throw everyone back in the water.

Just no going to happen.

You far and alt right are so gonna cry.

Hillary's gone: yay,.

The Bushes are finished: yay.

Now it is Trump's turn.

Told you he would back down.

I didn't vote for him Jake. I had no use for him from the beginning. I just gave this belief that political promises should be treated like verbal contracts and politicians who don't promote the ideals they run on thrown out of office.

Now Trump is stating that he may keep parts of Obamacare rather than throwing the whole thing out. Wonder how many other insane positions he will back down on in the next couple of months.

Then he should be impeached (at the very least).
Told you he would back down.

Keep absorbing the MSM lies, Jake. One day, maybe you'll get the knack of what is/isn't propaganda. But, obviously, today isn't your day..........same for tomorrow, too.

I'll say this a few times. Might as well do so here.

Donald Trump will find that governing a nation is much different from running a company.

He got roughly 25% of eligible voters to choose him. Of that 25%, I'd say that half took him literally when he made his unbelievable campaign promises. These (likely proud deplorables) want Muslims out, Mexicans out, poor people suffering and black people "stopped and frisked".

The other half didn't. They figured he was saying what needed to be said to get elected. These people want lower taxes, no regulations and maybe Hillary Clinton arrested for cronyism.

No matter what he does, Trump will piss off half of his supporters. He overpromised.

His only hope for a second term is to somehow win over some of the 26% of voters who chose Hillary and get some of the 50% of voters who didn't vote. That will require compromise.

Doing so will break the hearts of his most ardent "fans".

Let's all hope for the best.

You just witnessed an election cycle where being considered "establishment" or non-populist cost 16 Republicans a chance to win the Primary and one Democrat her last chance to become POTUS.

Think about that. Do you really believe Trump.sypporters are gonna just let him get away with ignoring what he promised? I foresee riots of Trump supporters far more violent than anything BLM or other Leftists could imagine if he back pedals on his primises.

My point is that no one's premiums went down. instead, they all rose to match the high rate. Is that the improvement you wanted? Do you consider it an improvement? How is that better than paying for the coverage you want or need. Now, everyone is covered for having a baby, including men and postmenopausal women. Oh, and cancer treatments get dropped b3cause its too expensive, lol.

No one is making you buy insurance in the ACA, but it somewhere else, but you need to buy it.

I don't want to pay for fat asses that eat donuts all day and don't exercise, and lay around and smoke and smoke pot either, but I have no choice. I also do not want to pay for drinkers. But I have no choice. Good God this can go on and on.

That's because choice has been removed. I was (prior to ACA) able to buy affordable insurance that I needed: no baby coverage, no dr visit coverage, just catastrophic and labs. That has been removed.

Your a female no?

Yes, I am a female who cannot carry a child even through the first trimester. I don't get a period though, so I consider it a fair trade. I had several miscarriages before I just opted for an IUD.

I dont need maternity coverage, nor does my husband. I can afford the coverage I need but it is no longer legal. That is not an improvement by any stretch of the imagination.

You have a lot of questions for someone who refuses to answer any.
They were rising faster before ACA. This is the only way it works. Trump knows.

So they say. That has not been my experience. My catastrophic plan did increase some over the years, but not nearly at the rate of increases since the ACA. Since catastrophic plans don't count as "real" insurance, we can't really say.

Hahahahaaaa....That didn't take long. What a fucking liar the righties elected. Starting to cave after 72 hours and he's not even in the Oval Office yet:

Donald Trump, in Exclusive Interview, Tells WSJ He Is Willing to Keep Parts of Obama Health Law
You're on drugs. It says he might consider leaving parts of it, probably temporarily so some people don't loose their health coverage. But there's two months to go, you should pace yourself.

And he's not a dictator, either, dumbass. It doesn't matter what he might consider.

Well if true, then why all.the meltdowns from your side?
They're pussies, what did you expect. They elected the biggest wimp president this country has ever seen. Hell, Putin made him his personal bitch.
I don't see how...

He hasn't even been President 4 days and isn't even sworn in and you guys know exactly what he is and isn't going to do.......you got some cool psychic abilities man......

No one is making you buy insurance in the ACA, but it somewhere else, but you need to buy it.

I don't want to pay for fat asses that eat donuts all day and don't exercise, and lay around and smoke and smoke pot either, but I have no choice. I also do not want to pay for drinkers. But I have no choice. Good God this can go on and on.

That's because choice has been removed. I was (prior to ACA) able to buy affordable insurance that I needed: no baby coverage, no dr visit coverage, just catastrophic and labs. That has been removed.

Your a female no?

Yes, I am a female who cannot carry a child even through the first trimester. I don't get a period though, so I consider it a fair trade. I had several miscarriages before I just opted for an IUD.

I dont need maternity coverage, nor does my husband. I can afford the coverage I need but it is no longer legal. That is not an improvement by any stretch of the imagination.

So they say. That has not been my experience. My catastrophic plan did increase some over the years, but not nearly at the rate of increases since the ACA. Since catastrophic plans don't count as "real" insurance, we can't really say.

The increases in your catastrophic plan were primarily due to two elements: 1) inflation, and 2) offsets of non-catastrophic insurance premium increases hidden by the Obama administration in order to try to mitigate the disaster of Obamacare until he was out of office.

You think this all came to head in 2017 by accident???

Your a female no?

Things could get better fast with Trump getting nationwide competition, ending GOP/crony insurer sabotage, and going after Big Pharm etc....could have happened before, but GOP had that mindless obstruction thing going- and with media cowardice, it worked.

that last merge made my pc trip out...
anyway,

"Trump seems to be backing down on Obamacare"
either that or offer Chicago'ns free crack.

Your a female no?

The increases in your catastrophic plan were primarily due to two elements: 1) inflation, and 2) offsets of non-catastrophic insurance premium increases hidden by the Obama administration in order to try to mitigate the disaster of Obamacare until he was out of office.

I think it is working exactly as intended.

He hasn't even been President 4 days and isn't even sworn in and you guys know exactly what he is and isn't going to do.......you got some cool psychic abilities man......
Hey, you voted for him LOL

Yeah....you posted that like it was something clever......you should really stop drinking...you can't handle it....

Your a female no?

I think it is working exactly as intended.
It's not as if ridiculous costs etc started with ACA.

Forum List

Back