Hahahaa! Trump is Backing Down Already!

Yes, I am a female who cannot carry a child even through the first trimester. I don't get a period though, so I consider it a fair trade. I had several miscarriages before I just opted for an IUD.

I dont need maternity coverage, nor does my husband. I can afford the coverage I need but it is no longer legal. That is not an improvement by any stretch of the imagination.

You have a lot of questions for someone who refuses to answer any.
They were rising faster before ACA. This is the only way it works. Trump knows.

So they say. That has not been my experience. My catastrophic plan did increase some over the years, but not nearly at the rate of increases since the ACA. Since catastrophic plans don't count as "real" insurance, we can't really say.

The increases in your catastrophic plan were primarily due to two elements: 1) inflation, and 2) offsets of non-catastrophic insurance premium increases hidden by the Obama administration in order to try to mitigate the disaster of Obamacare until he was out of office.

You think this all came to head in 2017 by accident???

I think it is working exactly as intended.
It's not as if ridiculous costs etc started with ACA.

No...they just accelerated to the point they cost some people the same amount as their mortgage........and they lost their Doctor....

He hasn't even been President 4 days and isn't even sworn in and you guys know exactly what he is and isn't going to do.......you got some cool psychic abilities man......
Hey, you voted for him LOL

Yeah....you posted that like it was something clever......you should really stop drinking...you can't handle it....
So what do YOU think he's going to do, dupe? lol

He hasn't even been President 4 days and isn't even sworn in and you guys know exactly what he is and isn't going to do.......you got some cool psychic abilities man......

Yeah....you posted that like it was something clever......you should really stop drinking...you can't handle it....

Most of what he said.........we'll see about the rest....and if he doesn't....unlike you asswipes...we don't just keep voting for the same liars....we will vote him out....you morons were going to elect a criminal...an incompetent criminal, even though they lied to you over and over......

Yes, I am a female who cannot carry a child even through the first trimester. I don't get a period though, so I consider it a fair trade. I had several miscarriages before I just opted for an IUD.

I dont need maternity coverage, nor does my husband. I can afford the coverage I need but it is no longer legal. That is not an improvement by any stretch of the imagination.

So they say. That has not been my experience. My catastrophic plan did increase some over the years, but not nearly at the rate of increases since the ACA. Since catastrophic plans don't count as "real" insurance, we can't really say.

The increases in your catastrophic plan were primarily due to two elements: 1) inflation, and 2) offsets of non-catastrophic insurance premium increases hidden by the Obama administration in order to try to mitigate the disaster of Obamacare until he was out of office.

It was supposed to REDUCE premiums and save middle class families 2.5k per year, which most of us recognized as BS. It is a failure.

Hahahahaaaa....That didn't take long. What a fucking liar the righties elected. Starting to cave after 72 hours and he's not even in the Oval Office yet:

Donald Trump, in Exclusive Interview, Tells WSJ He Is Willing to Keep Parts of Obama Health Law
You're on drugs. It says he might consider leaving parts of it, probably temporarily so some people don't loose their health coverage. But there's two months to go, you should pace yourself.

I think Obama talked with Trump, and he realizes what a bunch of crooks the Big Pharma and Medical costs are. People are losing their life savings left to die.
I do think it needs a overhaul but not tossed... Putting $$ into a pool will only be defunded in a few years and it is back to square one.

People should quit complaining so much about how the ACA is increasing their costs, as much as Big Pharma is over charging for medicines that then are causing insurance companies to charge more. I learned that first hand when my pharmacist told me how much my last stomach medicine would have cost $3,400 out of pocket if not for insurance. $3,400 for a ten day supply of an antibiotic. That's just insane.

Most of what he said.........we'll see about the rest....and if he doesn't....unlike you asswipes...we don't just keep voting for the same liars....we will vote him out....you morons were going to elect a criminal...an incompetent criminal, even though they lied to you over and over......

We won't hear another word about those fu+king emails now that the republicans won...they could care less, it was all about politics...nothing else , guarantee it.

People should quit complaining so much about how the ACA is increasing their costs, as much as Big Pharma is over charging for medicines that then are causing insurance companies to charge more. I learned that first hand when my pharmacist told me how much my last stomach medicine would have cost $3,400 out of pocket if not for insurance. $3,400 for a ten day supply of an antibiotic. That's just insane.

Chemo for one bag is $15,000 x 6 times
the shot the next day was $20, 000 x 6 times.

Total $160.000.00 for a cancer treatment.

No...they just accelerated to the point they cost some people the same amount as their mortgage........and they lost their Doctor....
So they couldn't buy scams anymore, just guaranteed ones. They should have checked what networks covered their doctor...

And often not covered by the ACA. Mandatory birth control and maternity coverage but not cancer treatment.

There's now an annual cap on out of pocket costs.

Your a female no?

Exactly so ... with the new Democrat president, a move to single payer is a slam dunk!!

Oh, wait a minute ....

What happened?

No way!

Never mind.

Only in dupe world. I'll take Trump over another totally hamstrung Dem again. Obstruction, hate, and bs propaganda work....with half the country ignorant hater dupe morons. So far anyway. I hope the guy just wanted to get elected and fooling you morons was just the easiest way...

Hopefully Trump will do something about that. GOPers wouldn't let Obama do anything about ANYTHING.

And often not covered by the ACA. Mandatory birth control and maternity coverage but not cancer treatment.

I got affordable cancer care because of Obamacare...we were screwed before it...We still pay a lot for insurance but the scammers are not taking my home and life savings..

Hahahahaaaa....That didn't take long. What a fucking liar the righties elected. Starting to cave after 72 hours and he's not even in the Oval Office yet:

Donald Trump, in Exclusive Interview, Tells WSJ He Is Willing to Keep Parts of Obama Health Law
Sorry, fuck-nuts. But you have to subscribe to read your stupid link.
Problem is the story says he's hinting at it, which is just the journalists opinion. Wouldn't be the first time one of those pricks read something into what Trump says.

Forum List

Back