HAHAHA -- Goldman Sachs CEO says he supports hillary!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
That's like having the klan or BLM or NAMBLA support you. You have to suspect he really wants trump to win.

GOLDMAN SACHS CEO: I support Hillary Clinton

oct 24 2016 Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein is with her.

In an interview with CNN's Fareed Zakaria that aired Sunday, Blankfein said he is backing Hillary Clinton in her bid for the White House, despite not agreeing with all of her policies or everything she's done in her political career.

"I certainly, yes, I do — yes, so flat out, yes, I do," Blankfein said when asked whether he personally supports and admires Clinton.

He continued:

"In terms of her intelligence — I think her positioning, not only in terms of her ideology, but what I regard as a pragmatism that I saw demonstrated when she was our senator and in earlier stages of her political career when she could cross the aisle and engage other people to get things done, I admire that. It stands out a little today — that kind of willingness to engage and compromise, but let's just stop at engage — that willingness to engage is a scarcer commodity these days."

Dirty deals....keep on a comin...That fucking too big to fail monster should have folded in 2008. we the middle class kept that monster alive and got Obamacare to boot.

Forum List

Back