12 Year-Old Rape Victim Says Hillary Lied on Affidavit to Set Free Client She Knew Was Guilty

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012

Filing a false affidavit is a crime.

Exclusive: "Hillary Clinton Took Me Through Hell," Rape Victim Says - The Daily Beast

Hillary Clinton, in a court affidavit in 1975, swore that she had been "informed" that a 12-year-old girl, who had been brutally raped by a 42-year-old man, had "fantasized" about "older men," and said that the child had made false accusations in the past. It has come to light, from archived audiotapes of Clinton, parts of which have been broadcast on CNN, that Clinton knew the man to be guilty. The victim, now 53, has gone public, denying that she had been attracted to "older men," nor that she had ever made any false accusations.

After the attack the victim was in a coma for 5 days, and was told she would never be able to have children.

“I’ve never said that about anyone. I don’t know why she said that. I have never made false allegations. I know she was lying...I definitely didn’t see older men. I don’t know why Hillary put that in there and it makes me plumb mad.”
Below - Page from affidavit sighed by Clinton reading: "“I have been informed that the complainant is emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and engage in fantasizing. I have also been informed that she has in the past made false accusations about persons, claiming they had attacked her body. Also that she exhibits an unusual stubbornness and temper when she does not get her way.”

67209042d1477369855-child-rape-victim-says-hillary-lied-affidavit-set-free-client-she-knew-guilty-13087012_f520-jpg

Exclusive: "Hillary Clinton Took Me Through Hell," Rape Victim Says - The Daily Beast

More right wing lies.

Lawyers don't testify . How can she file a false affidavit?

By the way, ya know this 53 year old lady is a convicted felon .
Yet Hillary did file an affidavit with the court claiming to have personal knowledge.

There is also an ethnics issue if this is true, committing fraud before a tribunal.

More right wing lies.

Yet Hillary did file an affidavit with the court claiming to have personal knowledge.

There is also an ethnics issue if this is true, committing fraud before a tribunal.

Bullflop !!!

By the way. Hillary had the guy plead guilty . If you don't like the result, blame the DA for taking the deal.

More right wing lies.

Bullflop !!!

By the way. Hillary had the guy plead guilty . If you don't like the result, blame the DA for taking the deal.
Read the court document.

• Banned
The filed affidavit signed by Hillary has never been challenged as inauthentic.

The victim is not on trial. Yes she is now a convicted felon and drug abuser. How does that bear on what happened to her when she was 12, and Hillary laughing about it on tape? More to the point, is there anything Hillary supporters will not defend?

Stop posting these idiotic lies. All you have to do is read the actual record and you know Hillary did nothing of the kind.

Yet Hillary did file an affidavit with the court claiming to have personal knowledge. There is also an ethnics issue if this is true, committing fraud before a tribunal.
You contradicted yourself. You said she DID file an affidavit and then say "if it's true". Which is it? Get your story straight or maybe do a little research.

FALSE: Hillary Clinton Freed Child Rapist

Yet Hillary did file an affidavit with the court claiming to have personal knowledge. There is also an ethnics issue if this is true, committing fraud before a tribunal.
You contradicted yourself. You said she DID file an affidavit and then say "if it's true". Which is it? Get your story straight or maybe do a little research.

Learn how to read, she filed, if the allegations that she lied are true. Want me to spoon feed you next?

BTW Snopes has been shown to be bias in favor of Hillary. get a second source to prove your point.

The filed affidavit signed by Hillary has never been challenged as inauthentic.

The victim is not on trial. Yes she is now a convicted felon and drug abuser. How does that bear on what happened to her when she was 12, and Hillary laughing about it on tape? More to the point, is there anything Hillary supporters will not defend?

lol! I'll save this quote for the threads about Trumps accusers !

Here's how is relevent . She come out with this story as a 50 year old . After her felon days .

The whole thing sounds like bullshit anyway . Hillary was the guys lawyer , not a witness to anything .

You contradicted yourself. You said she DID file an affidavit and then say "if it's true". Which is it? Get your story straight or maybe do a little research. FALSE: Hillary Clinton Freed Child Rapist
Learn how to read, she filed, if the allegations that she lied are true. Want me to spoon feed you next? BTW Snopes has been shown to be bias in favor of Hillary. get a second source to prove your point.
Please do spoon feed us the text. As for snopes, they debunk stories about all sorts of politicians right and left, not just Hillary. Watch out, your bias is showing.

More right wing lies.

Yeah. Hillary filed the false affidavit. It's on record.

And because of Hillary's actions at the time unfortunately this little girl was so traumatized she ended up going down a dark path in her life. I'm glad she's finally dealing with what Clinton did to her and coming into the light.

I can't imagine being a 12 year old violent rape victim and being blamed by the defendant's lawyer for wanting to be raped. Causing her own rape. What a travesty.

That bitch at Snopes starts off with a false premise and then goes on to shred the false premise apart. Hillary did get a child rapist off on a far lesser charge by lying in the affidavit. There is no evidence whatsoever to back up her claims.

You contradicted yourself. You said she DID file an affidavit and then say "if it's true". Which is it? Get your story straight or maybe do a little research. FALSE: Hillary Clinton Freed Child Rapist
Learn how to read, she filed, if the allegations that she lied are true. Want me to spoon feed you next? BTW Snopes has been shown to be bias in favor of Hillary. get a second source to prove your point.
Please do spoon feed us the text. As for snopes, they debunk stories about all sorts of politicians right and left, not just Hillary. Watch out, your bias is showing.
Nah not my bias, your source.

As far as the text it is in the link I cannot copy

More right wing lies.
Lawyers don't testify . How can she file a false affidavit? By the way, ya know this 53 year old lady is a convicted felon .
Yeah. Hillary filed the false affidavit. It's on record. And because of Hillary's actions at the time unfortunately this little girl was so traumatized she ended up going down a dark path in her life. I'm glad she's finally dealing with what Clinton did to her and coming into the light. I can't imagine being a 12 year old violent rape victim and being blamed by the defendant's lawyer for wanting to be raped. Causing her own rape. What a travesty.
But the affidavit doesn't state that it was Clinton's personal opinion. It was a report of what others, including an expert in child psychology, said.

Stop posting these idiotic lies. All you have to do is read the actual record and you know Hillary did nothing of the kind.

Are you daft? There is no evidence whatsoever to support her charges in that affidavit. Bottom line is that Hillary's defense of this rapist was to play "blame the victim for her own rape card".

A freaking baby. That evil witch blamed a 12 year old for her own rape. How sick is that? Oh well, it's Hillary after all.

More right wing lies.
Lawyers don't testify . How can she file a false affidavit? By the way, ya know this 53 year old lady is a convicted felon .
Yeah. Hillary filed the false affidavit. It's on record. And because of Hillary's actions at the time unfortunately this little girl was so traumatized she ended up going down a dark path in her life. I'm glad she's finally dealing with what Clinton did to her and coming into the light. I can't imagine being a 12 year old violent rape victim and being blamed by the defendant's lawyer for wanting to be raped. Causing her own rape. What a travesty.
But the affidavit doesn't state that it was Clinton's personal opinion. It was a report of what others, including an expert in child psychology, said.

She lied. There was no evidence at all to back up her claims in the affidavit. You can't just go willy nilly and say this shit in an affidavit and not give specifics. You can't go "so and so told so and so" without names.

That bitch at Snopes starts off with a false premise and then goes on to shred the false premise apart. Hillary did get a child rapist off on a far lesser charge by lying in the affidavit. There is no evidence whatsoever to back up her claims.
The only false premise I see is that she got him off. He plead guilty and got 5 years. If you've got a problem with the sentence, your quarrel is with the DA and the judge who suspended four years of it.

More right wing lies.
She lied. There was no evidence at all to back up her claims in the affidavit. You can't just go willy nilly and say this shit in an affidavit and not give specifics. You can't go "so and so told so and so" without names.
Do you have a cite for the affidavit? I'm sure names of the people who gave evidence would have to be included. Without corroboration, you're the one making "willy nilly" accusations.

Forum List

Back